Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 87 of 149

Silver collects a datapad and checks to make - Page 87 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 7th Apr, 2016 - 5:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

+  « First of 149 pgs.  83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91  ...Latest (149) »
Posts: 1191 - Views: 37450
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2016 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 87

Silver receives the message from Maiokus through his ear piece. "I will come to the bridge to take the call. A security detail would be ideal. I would suggest the compound stay on board until negotiations are concluded. With the fork lifts we can unload it fairly quickly."

On his way up to the bridge Silver has a thought. Into his throat mic Silver hails the crew. "Could we get eyes on this other ship? Possibly post someone topside of The 'Card? Security detail wait for me at the ramp." Silver checks on his tethered foldsword up his right sleeve and on his body pistol fitted snuggly in the small of his back.

Taking the comms at the bridge, "This is Marq Frazure of The Wildcard. With whom am I speaking and what is your business."

Social +1; Investigate +2.

Sponsored Links:
6th Apr, 2016 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Seeing Silver enter the bridge, Maiokus stands and says, "All yours Cap. I'll gear up and meet you at the airlock ramp."

Maiokus heads to his room, dons his combat armor and loads his ACR, carefully ensuring the safety is on as he mutters "Another day, another dollar." To himself. He then heads to the Airlock ramp to wait for the others.



6th Apr, 2016 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Rebel over...

"I'll take top cover" Njall tells Maiokus and Silver. Returning to his stateroom he collects his comms, respirator, IR goggles, flak jacket, laser pistol and rifle with 'scope sight. Moving up through the passenger deck he uses the hatch for the dorsal turret position to access the top of the Wildcard. From there he reports "In position." Taking up the rifle he uses the scope to scan the area of the "Starport". Another awful rockball. Ah well, proper orbital facility next stop.



6th Apr, 2016 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 87 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

Krakrefr hears the comms and returns to the Wildcard. When inside he checks his shotgun and laspistol, and waits inside the cargo area for the other party.

"I should think buying a proper flak vest or cloth suit… ", he thinks, eyes gazing outside the heavy bulkhead door.



Post Date: 7th Apr, 2016 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Shuth looks watches as the low berth people depart.

Out of Character: rolls with the +4 come out to be 14, 9, 11, 9, 12, 10, 11, 15, 10.

7th Apr, 2016 - 5:12am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: Joining the security detail on the ramp, Gaden checks to make sure his rifle, held a low ready, is free of obstruction in case he has to draw it quickly. "Lock and load brother," he says to Maiokus with a grin. "Hopefully no surprises this time. People tend to develop holes in their chest when I get surprised." To Krakrefr he says, "Me too buddy, but don't forget, cover and concealment can be a soldiers best friend."



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Apr, 2016 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 87

The Referee relays...

Shuth watches the passengers disembark and make their way to another ATV that sits near the landing pad waiting to transport them to the nearest facility; another trip with a 100% survival rate for the low berth passengers, several of whom give Shuth what appears to be slight nods of appreciation for this accomplishment.

On the bridge Silver makes his request to the hailing vessel and a after a brief pause the comms come to life "Captain Frazure" a woman's voice "My name is Lena Ivanovna. I work for Dr. Allen Crane; if you would meet me on the landing pad we can make arrangements for payment and transfer of the cargo."

Ivanovna disconnects and a short time later a ramp opens up beneath the pinnace and a figure emerges. As the figure approaches the midway point on the landing pad between the Wildcard and the small craft you can begin to make out some detail. Obviously female she wears a respirator and a long grey leather type trench coat that is buttoned which prevents you from determining whether she is wearing any armor beneath the coat.

It is immediately apparent that she is Vargr, the muzzle, ears, and light brown fur giving it away. She approaches the pad and looking toward the Wildcard she appears to notice the security detail forming up and the figure (Njall) on top of the ship. She simply stands and waits.



Post Date: 7th Apr, 2016 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 87

Silver collects a datapad and checks to make sure the necessary information on the compound being delivered is stored there. He also adds a couple of notes regarding the water born illness on Ruie as a caution.

As he passes through the cargo bay, he motions for Adeline and Doc to stay back. Putting on his rebreather he approaches Gaden, Maiokus, and Krakrefr. Assured that they are attired for the environment he motions them to follow.

Clearing the loading ramp, Silver thumbs his throat mic. "Njall please keep us apprised if the situation changes."

Making the walk across the landing pad, Silver approaches Ivanovna. "Ms. Ivanovna, I assume you have some credentials to verify who you work for and who you are." With that Silver stands and waits.


 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,