Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 105 of 149

In Character: "Nice reunion and all" - Page 105 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2016 - 8:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

+  « First of 149 pgs.  101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109  ...Latest (149) »
Posts: 1191 - Views: 37975
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
19th Jun, 2016 - 11:36am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 105

Rebel over...

Njall moves to the bridge. Approaching the breach he contacts the Vargr over crew comms:

"Krakrefr, Njall here. Coming up to your location. Don't shoot, I'm friendly."

Once on the bridge Njall greets Krakrefr:

"Lovely day for a stroll outside. Nice work there. You want to start hacking that computer? I'll keep guard."

Njall Nail Lang Results:
  • Hack with Computer 0 on D12 (+0): 8 (1 roll, as D2-12)


Sponsored Links:
19th Jun, 2016 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

Realizing comms is a dead end, Maiokus presses his fingers against his personal comm that's linked in to the airlock controls and continues his attempt to hack the lock.

He looks over his shoulder at Crowley, "The first mate's name Karen by any chance?



Post Date: 21st Jun, 2016 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Silver stays as still as possible and tries to relax as auto doc and Doc Shuth do their work.

22nd Jun, 2016 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Page 105 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

Crowley starts to nod off a little bit as the adrenaline from the engagement begins to wear off. Shaking his head “Not that I know of” he replies to Maoikus as he sits slumped against the wall of the airlock “then again, Crowley is not my real name either so…”

You can see a slight smirk on Crowleys face as he leans his head back against the wall and closes his eyes for a moment “in our line of business it’s not always in an individuals best interest to use our legal names…we just called her Lassie; the Cap said it was some sort of reference to some old Solomani thing.”

Maiokus returns to hacking the door and after a time he manages to do so. The iris opens and looking up Maoikus sees the barrel of a laser pistol aimed between his eyes a mere two feet away the Vargr female is holding the pistol, and you can see it shake slightly as she stands there with a small puddle of blood pooled at her feet.

“Hands up” she says plainly but pauses, Maoikus can’t discern any facial expression through her helm but her body language suggests surprise or uncertainty for a moment when she first lays eyes on him “I won’t hesitate to put a hole in your skull. Puts your hands up and back away from the door panel.” (Failed hacking roll, here’s your complication)

She glances in and sees Crowly on the ground “Crowley… you ok?”

“I’m good Lassie” he groans “think we might of hit the wrong ship eh? (Laugh)” he chuckles

Njall and Krakrefr are on the bridge, having no luck with hacking into the ships computer and it continues to ask for the Captains authorization code in order to take the ship off of lockdown.

Attached Image Edited: Aericsteele on 22nd Jun, 2016 - 3:30am



22nd Jun, 2016 - 9:24am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

Out of Character: : Nice complication

In Character: : Maiokus looks up and puts his hands up and slowly rises taking a short step back. "I thought I recognized that voice Sarn't. Fancy meeting a fellow comrade in these circumstances." He moves his head slightly to indicate Crowley laying in a puddle of blood behind him, "We got your mate pretty good. But we can patch you guys up as good as new if you drop the gun. What do you say, Karen? For old times sake."

.



22nd Jun, 2016 - 11:21am / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

Rebel over...

In Character:Ajit is surprised to see someone standing on the other side of the door as Maiokus opens it. Since he is further back, she only seems to address Maiokus, so Ajit takes the opportunity to point his laser rifle toward her, though right now Maiokus is in the way. Since he seems to think he can talk her out of the attack, Ajit lets Maiokus continue before he gets involved, but if she appears to act threateningly, Ajit will take a side-step and fire around Maiokus at the lady pirate.

Out of Character: I am going to wait to roll an attack, and see if Maiokus can talk her down first.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jun, 2016 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 105

The Referee relays...

There is silence in the airlock for what seems like an eternity, though likely only fifteen seconds or so, and you see the barrel of the laser pistol continue to shake slightly until Karen suddenly lowers it to her side, though she doesn't drop it.

"The heck you doing on some beat up old tramp trader Maio?" she says incredulously "Way to screw up everything… per the norm I suppose."

Like Crowley, she is taking in quick, pain filled breaths, as she stands in the doorway.

Out of Character: : Note to the other players, I've asked Maiokus to help develop this NPC a bit with me. I don't intend for this to be an NPC that will stick around like Adeline, but I thought it would be interesting to turn this from a simple pirate encounter to something with a little more substance.

I may ask other players to do something similar with NPC's in the future so keep an eye on the game master notes in your character sheets. So, Maoikus, if you could, please give us a memory that you have involving this NPC in an In Character: post to give me and the other players a little background regarding how your character knows this NPC and a little context as well.



23rd Jun, 2016 - 8:40am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 105

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: "Nice reunion and all" says Gaden rising up from where he was attempting to tend Crowley's wounds. "But you both seem to be leaking fluids rather profusely. We can get you to the Doc but we need the rest of your crew to stand down. Now."

Out of Character: Gaden is careful to keep his hands from his gun so as to not appear threatening.




 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,