Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 108 of 149

"Ideally we'd get the sensors - Page 108 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 4th Jul, 2016 - 10:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

+  « First of 149 pgs.  104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112  ...Latest (149) »
Posts: 1191 - Views: 37728
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2016 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 108

Shuth Will take care of the lady first making sure she is patched up and in a chair before giving her a sedative to help her relax. He will strap her to the chair so she does not fall out. He will then turn his attention on Crowly to see what he can do for him.

Out of Character: +4 on medical rolls.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jul, 2016 - 5:00am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

Maiokus nods to Shuth as he helps Karen and Crowley. "Be careful of this one," he gestures to Karen, "She's a stubborn patient."

Then turning his attention to the airlock to Type-S, Maiokus says, "Well Gaden, should we secure the Scout ship?"



2nd Jul, 2016 - 5:30am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: "I wouldn't say no to a little leisure excursion" Gaden says with a smile as he fixes the butt of his rifle more solidly in his shoulder. "Njall is a few minutes ahead of us and Jefe is taking a breather on this one. I'm not so handy with electronics but I'll put holes in anything that moves while you deal with it."

Out of Character: Gaden will cover Maiokus and readies an action in case anyone appears.



2nd Jul, 2016 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 108 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Bearing in mind the hole open to hard vacuum he just came through Njall is careful not to open the bridge door yet. He reports the code and the procedure by which he got it over crew comms in case it helps the others with their door problems.



3rd Jul, 2016 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus brings his ACR to the low ready, and says over his shoulder, "Karen, let your crew know that we are securing the ship. We don't want any more shooting."

He then nods to Gaden, "Alright, lets get this done. Krakrefr and Njall, we're heading to you."

Maiokus steps into the Scout's airlock and enters the ship.



3rd Jul, 2016 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

The Referee relays...

Karen speaks into her throat mic again ordering her crew to stand down and not to resist. Gaden and Maiokus use the codes provided by Njall to open the doors. You find two crew members in what is the ships common area, both men. One appears to be middle aged and other is a young man, maybe in his twenties. Both have already dropped their weapons and have their hands up as you approach; they offer no resistance.

You are able to clear the rest of the ship and do not find any other crewmen on board. The ship is yours!



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Jul, 2016 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 108

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus radios over to the bridge, "Adelaine, we're clear here. Ship is secured with two surviving passengers."

"Krakrefr, what do you think we can salvage off this boat? Njall?"



4th Jul, 2016 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 108

Rebel over...

"Ideally we'd get the sensors and weapons fit. Might take some time. First thing, though, crack this computer. Might be easier with an atmosphere. I'll get on that".

Njall leaves Krakrefr working on the computer and moves back to the Wildcard to collect the repair robot, materials for a patch over the breached window, and some tools.




 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,