Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 113 of 149

In Character: : During the trip to Allele, - Page 113 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 5th Aug, 2016 - 4:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
28th Jul, 2016 - 6:12am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 113

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: Gaden says to Lieutenant Greeves, "I've seen this kind of thing before, small pirate crew thinks they have found easy prey in an unarmed trade ship. They threatened to fire upon us and boarded the 'Card. But they bit off a bit more than they could chew. Hit the captain hard though. We were able to repel the boarders but some people were wounded. But last I checked self-defense is honored under interstellar law."

Out of Character: I'm going to use an advocate check to use Gaden's legal knowledge to assure the Lt that nothing illegal happened. I'm not sure if you want a deception check but I'll make one too because technically he is withholding information.

Baron Gaden Baenre Results:
  • Advocate on D12 (+2): 6 (1 roll, as D2-12)
  • Deception on D12 (-2): 7 (1 roll, as D2-12)

Sponsored Links:
28th Jul, 2016 - 11:55am / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Ajit is on the bridge for Maiokus and the marines exchange, having heard Maiokus' story directly. After the line is cut, Ajit gets up to go meet with the marines near the airlock and try to explain the situation. He is not a very skilled liar, but having heard Maiokus, he tries to copy the story and keep the detail consistent. With his high intelligence, he is confident he can keep it all under wraps.

To the marines, Ajit introduces himself as Chief Petty Officer Gadhavi in the navy. He explains that he was hired at their last stop, after having retired to travel around the system, to help with some mechanical repairs and help run the sensors. He explains his view of the pirates attacking from his monitoring the sensors and then how they were boarded, and defended themselves. He also explains how he was the one who sent off the emergency signal, and may have been a little over-cautious as the new member of the crew. He sticks to Maiokus' details about the small crew resistance and the one they killed on the airlock. He then explains about helping bring some passengers caught in the cross-fire and the captain to sick-bay for medical attention.

Out of Character: I am not trained in deceit, but hopefully can overcome the -Dungeon Master with intelligence. Unskilled Deceit (-3); Int +2; Total -1.

Ajit Akash Gadhavi Results:
  • Deceit on D12 (-1): 2 (1 roll, as D2-12)

28th Jul, 2016 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Rebel over...

Njall's line is: "They threatened us, we let them board. Captain tried negotiating, but it came down to shooting. The pirate he was talking to died in the firefight. The one on their bridge got sucked out when the viewport blew out. Guess they bluffed the wrong ship. Must have been pretty desperate. I've been in Tramp Ships for years, these Jumpcussers are a curse. Always unpredictable risk takers, and hard-luck types. Dangerous, but short lived."

Rolling for deception, using Persuade for +1.

Reconcile Edited: Bindoner on 28th Jul, 2016 - 11:59pm

Njall Nail Lang Results:
  • Deception on D12 (+1): 8 (1 roll, as D2-12)

31st Jul, 2016 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 113 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

The crew of the Wildcard winds up undergoing three hours worth of intense scrutiny by the Imperials who don't seem to be buying your story in its entirety but are otherwise unable to develop any evidence that the crew has committed a crime.

The passengers are questioned at length but being locked in their rooms they have nothing to offer the Imperials regarding what occurred. They are unable to question Crowley or Karen on account of their medical condition, and the passenger manifest was altered appropriately to reflect their presence.

The marines eventually pack up and leave, their launch returning to the patrol cruiser. The captain doesn't much care for walking away empty handed, with no prisoners, but she wishes you well on your journey. She does tell you though that you will need to keep your eye on the mail as there is a possibility you may receive a subpoena to testify in the future if they are ever able to track down anyone associated with the pirates.

But after three hours you are back on your way to Alell. You have three injured people at this point; throughout most of the interrogation Shuth was busy completing surgery on Crowley who is now in recovery. Because you only have one bed in sick bay, you are only able to provide medical care (Per pg. 75) to one person per day, the others will heal naturally until you are able to free up the bed for them.

If you would like to spend 500cr per dose you can decide that the sickbay does have Medicinal Slow in stock (See pg. 95) using the Medicinal Slow drug "Allows a patient to undergo a month of healing in a single day."

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2016 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

No not spending our money right now so it will be the slow way. Dr. Shuth will make sure that when Silver wakes up that he is to remain in bed and not moving anywhere without my expressed orders. Exact wording was something like this. "Relax and stay in bed. If you try to get out of bed I will knock you out with drugs until you are fully recovered and can function better."

3rd Aug, 2016 - 4:13am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus asks the crew over internal coms after the Imperials leave. "What should we do with our new passengers? I say we drop them off at Allele with the rest of them. But maybe we can get some intel off of them first."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2016 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 113

Well it is safe to say that one of the pirates are not going anywhere for a while either. He will be under sedation until I am sure he will be safe. Also have him strapped down so he does not accidently fall off the bed.

5th Aug, 2016 - 4:08am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 113

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : During the trip to Allele, Maiokus pays a visit to the sick bay to check in on Karen. He asks the doctor, "How's our patients today?"

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,