Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 120 of 149

In Character: Gaden holds up his hand as a - Page 120 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 9th Oct, 2016 - 2:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2016 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 120

Sighing with frustration Shuth heads back to working to develop a different alternative that will not harm humans. He knows that he needs one that is stable and easy to make.

Out of Character: Still using the +1.

Sponsored Links:
4th Oct, 2016 - 2:15am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: While packing his gear for the trek, Gaden grabs a flak vest from the weapons locker. Knowing others are probably looking for the ship he decides to play it safe. Before heading out he checks the rest of the groups gear and hands out bits of advice like blousing their boots to keep insects out. Once outside the ship Gaden takes point and falls into the role with ease remembering his old marine training days. In addition to checking their surroundings he also searches the tree line, looking to find any damaged trees that may indicate where the ship crashed.

Out of Character: recon +2 (+1 skill, +1 edu). I do t have navigate trained or I'd assist.

Baron Gaden Baenre Results:
  • Recon on D12 (+2): 12 (1 roll, as D2-12)

5th Oct, 2016 - 3:55am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus gears up with his combat armor and ACR and joins the team saying "Good luck" to Silver before heading out to the swamp. He keeps an eye out for wild animals and other threats while using his hand computer to navigate.

Out of Character: : Recon check +0 skill +1 INT
Navigation check +1 skill +1 INT.

Maiokus Results:
  • Recon on D12 (+1): 12 (1 roll, as D2-12)
  • Navigation on D12 (+2): 10 (1 roll, as D2-12)

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2016 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 120 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Silver waits and makes sure that the four men on the retrieval team are safely on their way and then he heads back to his quarters. In his room, he switches from his black leathers into a dingy pair of overalls and a flannel shirt. Lacing up a worn pair of boots, Silver secures his fold sword and body pistol, as it is business as usual. Last he picks up his his radio and a rough sketched map he had Maiokus make as they were entering the swamp off of his bunk.

Checking in with Njall and Doc he then heads out with a compass, a canteen, a dusty ball cap, and his hand drawn map. "Time to meet the locals," he thinks to himself.

Over the radio, "Don't over do yourself Doc and Njall keep track of the recovery teams locations. I will be in touch every hour or so."

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2016 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

AMENDMENT TO PREVIOUS POST

Silver puts his hands up, "Whoa sir, I am here to try and help. I know my comrades haven't been here, so who exactly are we talking about. A description please."

As he says this, he swats at an imaginary flying insect and thumbs on his throat mic, concealed beneath the collar of the flannel shirt.

7th Oct, 2016 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

The Referee relays...

Silver

The elder eyes you warily but his tension does seem to subside somewhat at your confusion. "You're not with the soldiers?" he asks "They came through a couple of days ago asking about some kind of downed aircraft or something."

The elder explains that his village has had very little contact with the outside world, the last time anyone came to the village other than the soldiers was group of what were apparently anthropologists that came to study their simple culture. But it has been more than a decade since anyone from the outside has been to the village.

The soldiers came though and roughed up some of the villagers. They had guns and there wasn't anything they could do to stop them and so they made themselves at home and took what they wanted; they forced people from their huts, took some of the villages food, and had their way with some of the women then left. Presumably in search of this downed craft.

The elder describes them as being dressed in simple green fatigues, a rough looking lot with packs on their backs but travelling light for the most part. He tells you that there were maybe eight of them that arrived at the village.

Retrieval Team

Ajit moves through the swamp occasionally looking down at his sensor aparatus (I envision something like a tricorder from Star Trek). He has picked up some strange readings that seem out of place compared to the rest of the area, it may be the Isis.

Meanwhile, not having anything akin to GPS Maiokus is forced to work with a map downloaded onto his handheld computer from the Wildcard's scans of the area. He leads the party along a small "Ridge" of dryer land in the general direction of Ajits sensor readings and is confident that he is plotting the course successfully.

Gaden and Maiokus note signs of recent passage, and Gaden's "Hinkey" bells are starting to go off. Something doesn't feel right, his instincts as a Marine are telling him that a fight is coming.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2016 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 120

Silver listens and makes a couple of mental notes.

"Sir, we are not here to disturb you, your people, or your village. Do you have anyone who needs medical attention? While you think on this, I need to contact my friends and let them know to be alert."

Stepping back aways, Silver comms The Wildcard. "Njall, Doc please relay the following to the retrieval team."

"Eight man team in the swamps ahead of you. A rough lot who is looking for the Isis as well."

9th Oct, 2016 - 2:07am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 120

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: Gaden holds up his hand as a sign to stop the rest of the the team. "Something isn't right" he says in hushed tones. "Someone has been through here recently. We might be walking into a trap." He points to a nearby upended tree. "Maiokus, Ajit, take position there and keep me covered while I take a look around." Fitting his rifle snug against his shoulder Gaden begins to sweep the area.

Out of Character: The idea here would be that Maiokus and Ajit would ready actions to cover Gaden in case there are enemies in the area.

Baron Gaden Baenre Results:
  • Stealth on D12 (+2): 4 (1 roll, as D2-12)
  • Recon on D12 (+2): 4 (1 roll, as D2-12)

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,