Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 61 of 84

Oh, so that's how notes work. I didn't - Page 61 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 17th Jun, 2016 - 5:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 84 pgs.  57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65  ...Latest (84) »
Closed
Traveller Miscellaneous Thread for any Out of Character Discussion that is still related to the Main Game.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
15th Jun, 2016 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 61

The Referee relays...

Looking at the layout of the ship, even though the dorsal turret hatch is not an airlock the immediate area would probably seal to prevent the entire ship from decompressing, but you may need a strength check to keep from being sucked out when the hatch opens and all the air that's in the turret area rushes out into space… unless you find a means to secure yourself; in that case I would take a routine intelligence check (+4DM) for your character to find way to do that.

Sponsored Links:
15th Jun, 2016 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Yeah, I picked that one because it has the iris valve/ roof hatch "Airlock"-alike. I'm hoping there's a ladder to hold on to…

I reckon it will take Njall a few rounds to run through the cargo bay, climb to the hatch and open it, so he's out of play for a bit…

Reconcile Edited: Bindoner on 15th Jun, 2016 - 10:17pm

16th Jun, 2016 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Referee relays...

Alright, sounds good. I think at this point we can go outside of initiative since Crowledy has basically surrendered. If/when you make contact with the other crew we can switch back to the original initiative rather than rerolling for it, but for now everyone can post what their characters are going to do.

16th Jun, 2016 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 61 Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

Krakreft will be securing the bridge, till help arrives. I don't know how much oxygen the suit has, but I guess it is more than enough in this situation. Current-tech NASA EVA suits last for 6-8,5hours (From NASA site).

Reconcile Edited: Morfeas on 16th Jun, 2016 - 5:47pm

16th Jun, 2016 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

From MgT 1.0:

international QUOTE
Vacc Suit (TL 8): The vacc suit or space suit is the spacer’s best friend, providing life support and protection when in space. Early vacc suits are unwieldy and uncomfortable, but they quickly shrink as technology advances. A vacc suit provides a breathable atmosphere and protection from the extremes of temperature, low pressure and radiation typically found in a hard vacuum, for six hours. At TL 14, ‘tailored’ vacc suits feel like ordinary clothing with a fl exible hood and face mask.

Seems like the far future has lost some capabilities smile.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Bindoner on 16th Jun, 2016 - 11:10pm

17th Jun, 2016 - 4:41am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

You're going to have to redo your roll Shuth, "Saving Silver" isn't a skill. I'm assuming you meant a medic check. And reading your character sheet, you have a skill of +4 and +1 education for a total of +5. So you need to make a medic check, starting at 2, a d12, and +5. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jun, 2016 - 5:20am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 61

The Referee relays...

Maiokas check your character sheet under Game Master Notes; I believe your character was in a position to hear the conversation that the pirates had with Silver; I sent you a note a while back but based on your responses I’m not sure you saw it.; looking for your help in the development of this NPC.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 17th Jun, 2016 - 5:23am

17th Jun, 2016 - 5:55am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 61

This is The Cynic, over...

Oh, so that's how notes work. I didn't even realize it was there and kept scrolling over it on my mobile device when I needed to access the char sheet. Will develop a post shortly.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,