Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 79 of 84

Njall is not skilled in recon, so will be - Page 79 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 28th Nov, 2016 - 1:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 84 pgs.  75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83  ...Latest (84) »
Closed
Traveller Miscellaneous Thread for any Out of Character Discussion that is still related to the Main Game.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
17th Nov, 2016 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 79

The Referee relays...

I think I would like to reset and try something else. I apologize for the inconvenience of this but I think I am struggling a bit too much with inspiration and motivation on this one. I would like to do a roll call and make sure everyone is still here, this will give players an opportunity to bow out if they would like to without their character meeting an untimely demise.

I still like the idea of doing a salvage mission of some kind so that the party can reduce some of the penalty to the sensors, or maybe using a salvage mission as a catalyst/starting point.

Alchyrogue, Malcolmshaw, Bindoner, and KNtoran you have already mentioned that you are interested in continuing either way. Just need to verify Maiokus, Rogueleader, and Morfeas are still on board. I gathered from you last post Maiokus that you are still on board but I just wanted to make sure.

Sponsored Links:
18th Nov, 2016 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

Yeah I am still on board. I don't mind a reset if you guys think that's best.

18th Nov, 2016 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support RPGs PBP Fiction Science

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

Continue in that thread unless people really want a restart. I guess I'm good with either.

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2016 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
A Friend

Page 79 Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

I am still here and still aboard with what ever you decide to do. Just as long as the good doctor makes money.

22nd Nov, 2016 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

Of course I am in. I just have to restock some military-grade equipment, thankfully the shotgun equipment is available everywhere. Maybe we could do a mission in an orbital station - asteroid operations/space mining? It is a space/Science Fiction Role-playing Game after all.

22nd Nov, 2016 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

Rebel over...

Also, there is a new thing on this site where every player has to be approved for each game. @Aericsteele, you will have to approve each of us. If you need more information, just click on the question mark next to the not approved by anybody's name. It has information on how to approve people.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Nov, 2016 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 79

Rebel over...

Alright, I think Ajit will march toward the back, if that is agreeable with everyone. He doesn't mind covering the rear and making sure nothing sneaks up on us. I will wait and let whoever wants to claim leadership take the front before I post in game.

28th Nov, 2016 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 79

Rebel over...

Njall is not skilled in recon, so will be better second - his HEV suit provides some armour, so a forward role seems sensible.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,