Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 12 of 84

I haven't said much as I am still - Page 12 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 8th Jan, 2016 - 1:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 84 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (84) »
Closed
Traveller Miscellaneous Thread for any Out of Character Discussion that is still related to the Main Game.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
1st Jan, 2015 - 5:59am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 12

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

My toon has both of the tactics, military and navy. So I would be able to try and coordinate any people or vehicles we use

Sponsored Links:
8th Jan, 2016 - 5:19am / Post ID: #

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

Back on page 6 of this thread I had posted a list of crew positions and asked for verification. I based the list on what I gathered from posts up to that point. I put Njall in engineering mostly because he has that skill, but if the crew would rather put him in the pilot role that is fine.

You guys may have corrected me on the list from page 6 but I must have missed it. Im sorry if that is the case, last I knew thought I thought Enerri was the pilot.

8th Jan, 2016 - 5:20am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support RPGs PBP Fiction Science

This is The Cynic, over...

So did we get a turret installed on the ship? How does the Chaff work? What are the EMP mechanics? I didn't find them in core book.

8th Jan, 2016 - 5:24am / Post ID: #

Page 12 Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

Its not a turret, its an external hardpoint attached to the rear side of the ship that dispenses the flares/chaff. I am researching the EMP and will get back to you guys on it.

8th Jan, 2016 - 5:26am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

Njall is the pilot *except* for when we use the jump drive. When we use j-drive Njall goes to engineering and Maiokus takes over the pilots seat afaik.

8th Jan, 2016 - 5:37am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

The Referee relays...

Njall would make more sense given his skill in pilot and the case was made for this but I don't think there was ever a firm decision made to alter the listed positions.

I will try to post an updated list of crew roles/positions soon for you guys to look over and verify

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jan, 2016 - 11:31am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 12

Rebel over...

I think Maiokus is right about Njall's role. Enerii is on sensors I believe.
Regarding ECM, Basic Military sensor package, page 108 ( ship design ) of Main Book, has the first Jammers. Page 150 ( space combat ) has rules for Electronic Warfare - jamming enemy RADAR/misslies.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2016 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 12

I haven't said much as I am still trying to digest the SRD. I trust the more experienced members, not to get me killed before I kill myself.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,