Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Review - Page 3 of 5

Arthos, what's the status of this - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 7th Jan, 2016 - 4:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

13th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
23rd Dec, 2015 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Review - Page 3

Arthos, I don't think you understand my question. Yes, all 3 of your game Threads are active here: D&D / Pathfinder Play By Post Role-playing Games. What I am asking is if this: Arthos's Pathfinder Campaign (Click the link so you know what I am talking about) is ONLY for you to update the story after reading Character actions in Arthos's Pathfinder Campaign, Player Actions.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2015 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Review
A Friend

Review Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

Like I said, thought the title was self explanatory being "Campaign" and "Player actions" but yes campaign is my "Dungeon Master page" it's for my updates and posts only for me. Player actions are for the players to talk, strategize, etc. I didn't need an Out of Character: forum because I want people to try to discuss in character and limit Out of Character: for the most part. That's all, why are there more functions for having the campaign page then not?

23rd Dec, 2015 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

international QUOTE (Arthos)
Like I said, thought the title was self explanatory being "Campaign"...

It (That particular Thread) needed more explanation hence I am asking and others will too since they are all labeled "Campaign". I will now add to the description and you first Post that only you Post there. By the way, its called a "Thread". "Forum" refers to the whole Community, "Board" refers to where the Thread exists.

international QUOTE (Arthos)
That's all, why are there more functions for having the campaign page then not?

I do not understand this question.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2015 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Review Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

laugh.gif Sorry, and you answered the question so don't worry. Just a wee bit curious was all.

23rd Dec, 2015 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

I made your externally requested change to your first Post. At some point I will create a: A Game Master's Rule & Policies Page so those things can be edited at anytime without my intervention.

I added the Piazo legal message to each of your Posts which gives you usage of their system.

As GM you need use the Create Character button and select yourself an Avatar so your Posts look different. I will be monitoring your game in the first instance to provide tips here as needed, however I strongly suggest that you look over the Role-playing Game Etiquette and gently enforce it from early so that Posts aren't moderated and there is structure to your game.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2015 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thank you so much JB. I was going to ask if I needed to make a character or not but you answered it. GM selection I believe laugh.gif. Works for me, you should come play if you have time to you could have fun.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2015 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Review - Page 3

Thanks to all of the players that have joined thus far. I know the character creation is tedious. I'm working on getting the [needed] link onto the character creation page so that you can creation characters faster and not need me to ask you to roll thirty times. I hope to start soon but if your looking for a Pathfinder game to play that has a homebrew world and history to it please come join. I'm allowing all races and classes from the books (Which is why that site is so useful) and you will be able to keep all your character's rolls but are required to have a drawback for this reason. If you do a reroll you are required to take another drawback. I hope to see this world grow. I have no limit on players as I feel the game should be a immersive world to live in, not simply a dungeon crawler.

7th Jan, 2016 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

Arthos, what's the status of this Role-playing Game? Seems very slow moving and slow to start. Have you posted a schedule and definite start date?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,