Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation - Page 3 of 12

KNtoran, apparently for a half elf and that - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Dec, 2015 - 5:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (12) »
Closed
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2015 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation
A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation - Page 3

Slight misunderstanding. Full blood versus half blood elf.

And the Runecaster is a third party for Pathfinder.

A runecaster is a wielder of divine magic, similar to a cleric only in the type and nature of the magic at his command. Indeed, the runecaster has more in common with the wizard than he does with the standard servant of the divine, due to the scholarly way in which he collects and maintains his spell selection. Runecasters seek out esoteric sources of divine lore, runes and words of power, wherever those sources might be, securing those secrets for themselves and their fellow scholars.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2015 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

Ah, the runecaster is a divine class for 3.5, not Pathfinder. In Pathfinder under races of stone their is a geomancer that is similar but more arcane over divine. I'm really not for 3rd party classes and races. I'm looking to just make the world homebrew, not the whole game. wink.gif

And with your rolls if you plan to go elf your homeland and things are as follows.

Background Roll #1 on D100 (+0): 76 (1 rolls)
Background Roll #2 on D100 (+0): 98 (1 rolls)
Background Roll #3 on D100 (+0): 21 (1 rolls)

Your from a Non-Elven City or Metropolis If you're an elf, you gain access to the Civilized social trait and the Forlorn race trait.
Both of your parents are dead and you gain access to the orphened trait, and you gain 1d2 siblings. If you roll a 2 you gain access to the kin guardian trait. As always also roll a d100 to determine if it's older, younger, or your twins.

Reconcile Edited: Arthos on 24th Dec, 2015 - 1:59am

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2015 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yup, not interested in always being the guaranteed underdog. Thank you for running the game, but I'll be sitting it out. Best of luck.

24th Dec, 2015 - 1:58am / Post ID: #
Bjorgson
barbarian
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Page 3 Creation Character Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

the raging madman says...

If I was born a twin, I would have been first, because I'm a Barbarian with fast movement. smile.gif

Bjorgson Results:
  • D100 on D100 (+0): 73, 20, 25 (3 rolls)

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2015 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

I am thinking I will be a monk. Now as a half elf I get a +2 on the ability score of my choice I would like to move the 15 to a 17 also. If that is ok with you. That should give me the ability scores of 17, 17, 14, 13, 9 and 9. If that is ok with you. Here is my other d 100 roll too.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2015 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well I don't want you to lose out on playing Diarmadhim. Go ahead and reroll I want players and am welcoming anyone who has a desire to play. I'll give you a penalty though, simple enough. Something minor like another major childhood event roll which could end up traumatizing to your character but hey, fun stuff happened that year I guess.

Also, yes that works just fine. Remember you get two favored classes. Please specify them and I'll put it into your character notes for reference. You gain a bonus HP and skill point for the class. If you could please roll a d6 for your starting age, 2d8 for height, 2.8x5 for weight as well thank you.

Reconcile Edited: Arthos on 24th Dec, 2015 - 2:11am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2015 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation - Page 3

Would you consider an Artificer, I like knowledge, tinkering, and crafting.

I will roll for sibling(S), and follow up child birth order.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2015 - 5:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

KNtoran, apparently for a half elf and that number your unusual homeland is in the forest and you gain access to the log roller regional trait.

Ken, need one more roll of the d100 thank you. But for the other rolls here is as follows:

73–77 Adopted You were not raised by your birth family, but taken in by another family within your race or culture. Roll twice instead of once on Table: Parents' Profession—once for your birth family and a second time for your adoptive family. You gain access to traits granted by both sets of parents. (So roll one more time for your adoptive parents professions.)

Your mother was a Serfs/Peasants You gain access to the Poverty-Stricken social trait.

And lastly, 21–25 Death in the Family You were profoundly affected by the death of the relative closest to you—a parent, grandparent, favorite sibling, aunt, uncle, or cousin. This death affected you profoundly, and you've never been able to let go of it. You gain access to the Reactionary combat trait and the Deny the Reaper story feat.

That last one is great since your dad died I suppose you just never got over it.

Malcolm, Artificer is perfect and works. smile.gif and you already know, roll to see if your the younger or older one and the mentioned rolls I have told the others to work on, thanks!

We will go over the traits you have access to and which ones you can pick after all the rolls are done and over with so you can finish building your character. This portion is just to flesh out the foundation and set up an idea of what has happened in your life filling in some major holes and allowing you to critique what is missing.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.