Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation - Page 4 of 12

GM Almanac is a feature in development. The - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Dec, 2015 - 8:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (12) »
Closed
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2015 - 5:34am / Post ID: #

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation
A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation - Page 4

So an elven artificer who is an orphan with a sibling, soon to be revealed.

*Note to GM* - I am not certain of what other rolls you are referring to.

Sponsored Links:
24th Dec, 2015 - 5:55am / Post ID: #
Bjorgson
barbarian
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Creation Character Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

the raging madman says...

Ok, I love reactionary as well. Do we actually have all of these traits or are they just options for us to get?

Bjorgson Results:
  • D100 on D100 (+0): 3 (1 roll)

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2015 - 6:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Traits are available to pick. You're able to select two traits of any type. Many of these traits offer bonus's to things such as ken. If you were to pick the story trait you had access to you would gain Reactionary combat trait which gives you +2 initiative trait bonus.

However this story feat is something that you should look at as more of a "Side quest" there are some really nice ones out there but this gives you a completion goal and if you reach it you get more abilities stacked on.

international QUOTE
Deny the Reaper (Story)
The lives you could not save stay with you to your final breath.

Prerequisite: You must have witnessed the death of a close companion in battle... A death that could have been prevented, such as from bleeding, failure to stabilize, or ongoing poison damage... Or have the Death in the Family or The War background.

Benefit: You gain a +2 bonus on Heal checks. If you have 10 or more ranks in Heal, this bonus increases to +4. You can apply first aid as a move action and don't take a penalty when treating deadly wounds without a healing kit.

Goal: Bring an ally back from the dead, including by using breath of life or reincarnate.

Completion Benefit: You and each ally within 10 feet of you gain a +2 bonus on saves against death effects. In addition, once per day you can spontaneously convert any 5th-level or higher conjuration (Healing) spell into breath of life.

Malcolm, you have a younger sibling with that roll and I was referring to the 3d100's to have your circumstances of birth, your parents profession, and a major childhood event that happened to you such as Ken experiencing death. tongue.gif

For you [Ken] you suck...no, sadly the parents that adopted you were slaves so you went from peasant to slave I'm so sorry but hey look at the bright side, opens up the Life of toil social trait

I understand this may be extremely confusing, especially if you have never played Pathfinder, or played using this random generator but I think it opens up a lot of doors and can really be fun. Were almost there though. I have a few more rolls but when were done I'll organize the sheet so it's pretty much just copy, paste, and tweek it how you see fit.

24th Dec, 2015 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #
Bjorgson
barbarian
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Page 4 Creation Character Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

the raging madman says...

Makes sense though, peasant parents sell me into slavery so that they could afford to eat, pay taxes, or whatever else would be fitting.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2015 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

Well that clears up my initial question.

The GM Almanac will be a great addition, especially for this much character generation and detail.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2015 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Here is my character so far.

Name: Jetrothal
Race: half elf
Class: Monk
Level: 1
Experience: 0
Sex: Male
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 145
Hair: Yellow
Eyes: Violet

Strength: 17 +3
Dexterity: 14 +2
Constitution: 13 +1
Intelligence: 9 -1
Wisdom: 17 +3
Charisma: 9 -1

Hit points: 10
AC: 15 Touch: 15 Flat Footed: 13
Armor: none

Fortitude: 3
Reflex: 4
Will: 5

Base attack bonus: 0
CMB: 3
CMD: 18

Weapons:
Quarter staff
Sling with 40 bullets

Inventory: back pack
Bed Roll
Flint and steel
Oil flasks (10) rations (7)
Water skins (2)
Hemp Rope 50' torch (10) sun rod (2) monk outfit

Money: 41 gold, 4 silver

Skills:
Acrobatics: 2
Climb: 3
Craft: -1
Escape artist: 2 intimidate: 0
Knowledge history: 3
Knowledge religion: 0
Perception: 5
Preform: -1
Profession: 3
Ride: 2
Sense motive: 3
Stealth: 2
Swim: 3

Feats:
Skill focus (+3 to knowledge history) improved unarmed strike
Flurry of Blows
Stunning fists
Combat relexes

Half elf abilities: low light vision immune to magic sleep effects
+2 vs enchantment spells and effects
+2 perception two favored classes +1 hitpointor+1 skill point per level in these classes
Log roller trait

Languages: Common, elven

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 24th Dec, 2015 - 8:17pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2015 - 7:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation - Page 4

Sorry, GM almanac? And KNtoran I need you to also roll the 3d100 to get your childhood event, parents profession, and your status of birth. I don't think you have done that just yet have you?

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2015 - 8:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

GM Almanac is a feature in development. The idea would be that you can, as a GM, have a place to store all your decisions and game info for the game you are running.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.