Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation - Page 7 of 12

Is there a Craft Technology skill or would - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Jan, 2015 - 5:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 12 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (12) »
Closed
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2015 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation
A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation - Page 7

Ok getting closer to getting done

Ok log roller trait gives me this: Benefits: You gain a +1 trait bonus on Acrobatics checks and a +1 trait bonus to your CMB when attempting to resist trip attacks.

Kin Bond: Benefit: Choose. Single sibling with whom to share this bond. Once per day when you fail. Saving throw while your sibling is within 30 feet, you may reroll that saving throw using your sibling's saving throw modifier. If you and the sibling are twins or otherwise part of. Multiple birth, you gain a +2 trait bonus on the rerolled saving throw. Your sibling must be willing to grant you the reroll. If you fail the saving throw, you and your sibling are dazed for. Round.

My one sibling is a female who is younger than I am

Monk training: 01–10 Bellicose Historian What started as a scholar's curiosity in exotic fighting styles bloomed into. Fanatical desire not just to learn about martial arts, but to master them. You gain access to the Style Sage social trait.

Style sage: Benefits: You gain a +1 trait bonus on checks with your choice of either Knowledge (Local) or Knowledge (History), and the one you choose is always. Class skill for you. In addition, you gain a +1 trait bonus on Diplomacy checks made to gather information about any person with levels in monk.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2015 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

Well as Yeoman are servants to a noble house normally you could have been pardoned and under a watchful eye. Not everywhere is against Elves, Magic, or xenophobic in general. Just the Romarian empire is which has a large grip of the lands you will be starting in.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2015 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ok now for the other rolls I need to make to finish the character out. I got most of it done and then I will write out the back ground so that it makes good sense.

Ok background is done Check it out and see how you like it Arthos

While growing up in a large city by the woods Jetrothal would often follow his father into the woods where he was a logger and felled trees for a living while his mom and little sister Sorthele would mind the small business that his mom ran selling herbs she gathered in the forest. Jetrothal would wander around the forest watching the men working while he practiced his ability to move silently. He got quite good too. Jetrothal knew that they did not have much money and his father Brentho did not have the money to buy the house we lived in so was basically a indentured servant. When Jetrothal was 15 and his sister 9 they lost their mom due to a wild animal attack while she was gathering herbs.

After this happened he spent more of his time on the streets and watched to make sure his sister was taken care of as his father worked. They developed a closer bond and would watch each other’s backs a lot. It was during these years that Jetrothal met James. He was kind of a bully on the streets and when he made comments about Sorthele, Jetrothal made it known around the city that James was an ex altar boy from the temple that got kicked out after being too fond of little boys. While James never found out for sure it was Jetrothal that started that rumor it did cause him to disappear from town a few months later.

Shortly after this incident a local monk started talking to Jetrothal whenever he saw him on the streets. They would sit for hours and talk about religion and the monk fighting skills. This monk Yether told Jetrothal of wonders he had seen throughout his travels. Jetrothal wanted to be like him. Yether took Jetrothal under his wings and taught him some basic moves and basic knowledge of the way of the monk and the martial art skills needed to be a monk. Jetrothal took in everything he could the philosophy and the training required to excel. The only problem that Jetrothal could not overcome was the fact that he could not see himself as great as a monk as Yether. Even as he tried harder in his studies and his forms he always found himself coming up short in his eyes. Always finding ways he could have done something better or different to get a more positive outcome. Even if it came out with him winning he always found fault in his style and his methods.

During all of this he made sure to check on his sister and make sure that she was doing ok. Jetrothal had no time for any other women or girls in his life. Now with his training complete he left town to seek his fortune and to see the world that Yether always told him about.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 31st Dec, 2015 - 5:25am

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2015 - 10:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 7 Creation Character Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

I like it KNtoran. biggrin.gif And you already posted your character information, correct? Guess your all done. I'll look over the rolls and benefits and drawbacks and put them down. Doesn't look like I can edit your character or see your characters background because of your guardian though so I'll leave the skill usage and stuff to you. All I see is your AC, HP, and stats.

I'm working on the world map right now and will upload it when I get the chance.

Reconcile Edited: Arthos on 31st Dec, 2015 - 10:46am

31st Dec, 2015 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #
Bjorgson
barbarian
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Creation Character Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

the raging madman says...

I do believe my character is done, just tell me if I am missing anything.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2015 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I just now put the background on my character sheet. I wanted to make sure you agreed with it before I placed it on. Yes my character is done and all information is on the character sheet. Here is a posting of the complete character that I have saved on my computer

Name: Jetrothal
Race: Half Elf
Height: 5’ 9”
Weight: 145 lbs
Hair: Yellow
Eyes: Violet

Class: Monk Level: 1 Experience: 0

Strength: 17 +3
Dexterity: 14 +2
Constitution: 13 +1
Intelligence: 9 -1
Wisdom: 17 +3
Charisma: 9 -1

AC: 15 (10 +2 Dexterity, +3 wisdom)
Touch: 15 flat footed : 13

Hit points: 10

Fortitude: 3
Reflex: 4
Will: 5

BAB: 0 CMB: 3 CMD: 18 Initiative: +2

Weapons:
Quarter staff: +3/+3 1d6 damage melee weapon

Sling: +3/+3 1d4 damage 40 sling bullets range weapon

Equipment:
Backpack
Quarter staff
Sling with 40 bullets
Bed roll
Flint and steel
Oil flasks (10)
Rations (7)
Hemp rope 50’
Water skins (2)
Torch (10)
Sun rod (2)
Monk outfit light green top dark brown pants

Skills: total AM ranks misc.
Acrobatics: 2 2 0 0
Appraise: 0 -1 0 1
Climb: 3 3 0 0
Craft: -1 -1 0 0
Diplomacy: 0 -1 0 1
Escape Artist: 2 2 0 0
Intimidate: 0 -1 1 0
Know history: 4 -1 1 4
Know religion: 0 -1 1 0
Perception: 5 3 0 2
Preform: -1 -1 0 0
Profession: 4 3 0 1
Ride: 2 2 0 0
Sense Motive: 3 3 0 0
Stealth: 2 2 0 0
Survival: 4 3 0 1
Swim: 3 3 0 0

Feats:
Skill focus +3 bonus on one skill (Know History)
Improved unarmed strike – always considered armed
Flurry of blows -1/-1 +1 additional strike unarmed or with monk weapon
Stunning Fists: 1d6 damage Stun opponent with unarmed strike
Combat relexes: make additional attacks of opportunity

Half elf abitities:
Low-Light Vision
Adaptability: Skill Focus (Bonus feat)
Elf Blood: Half-elves count as both elves and humans for any racial effects.
Elven Immunities: Immune to magic sleep. +2 to saves vs. Enchantment
Keen Senses: +2 Perception
Multitalented: Choose two favored classes +1 hit point or +1 skill point per level
Log Roller trait: You gain a +1 trait bonus on Acrobatics checks and a +1 trait bonus to your CMB when attempting to resist trip attacks
Kin Bond: Choose. Single sibling with whom to share this bond. Once per day when you fail. Saving throw while your sibling is within 30 feet, you may reroll that saving throw using your sibling's saving throw modifier. If you and the sibling are twins or otherwise part of. Multiple birth, you gain a +2 trait bonus on the rerolled saving throw. Your sibling must be willing to grant you the reroll. If you fail the saving throw, you and your sibling are dazed for. Round.

Monk training: Bellicose Historian What started as. Scholar's curiosity in exotic fighting styles bloomed into. Fanatical desire not just to learn about martial arts, but to master them. You gain access to the Style Sage social trait. You gain a +1 trait bonus on checks with your choice of either Knowledge (Local) or Knowledge (History), and the one you choose is always. Class skill for you. In addition, you gain a +1 trait bonus on Diplomacy checks made to gather information about any person with levels in monk.

Background:

While growing up in a large city by the woods Jetrothal would often follow his father into the woods where he was a logger and felled trees for a living while his mom and little sister Sorthele would mind the small business that his mom ran selling herbs she gathered in the forest. Jetrothal would wander around the forest watching the men working while he practiced his ability to move silently. He got quite good too. Jetrothal knew that they did not have much money and his father Brentho did not have the money to buy the house we lived in so was basically a indentured servant. When Jetrothal was 15 and his sister 9 they lost their mom due to a wild animal attack while she was gathering herbs.

After this happened he spent more of his time on the streets and watched to make sure his sister was taken care of as his father worked. They developed a closer bond and would watch each other’s backs a lot. It was during these years that Jetrothal met James. He was kind of a bully on the streets and when he made comments about Sorthele, Jetrothal made it known around the city that James was an ex altar boy from the temple that got kicked out after being too fond of little boys. While James never found out for sure it was Jetrothal that started that rumor it did cause him to disappear from town a few months later.

Shortly after this incident a local monk started talking to Jetrothal whenever he saw him on the streets. They would sit for hours and talk about religion and the monk fighting skills. This monk Yether told Jetrothal of wonders he had seen throughout his travels. Jetrothal wanted to be like him. Yether took Jetrothal under his wings and taught him some basic moves and basic knowledge of the way of the monk and the martial art skills needed to be a monk. Jetrothal took in everything he could the philosophy and the training required to excel. The only problem that Jetrothal could not overcome was the fact that he could not see himself as great as a monk as Yether. Even as he tried harder in his studies and his forms he always found himself coming up short in his eyes. Always finding ways he could have done something better or different to get a more positive outcome. Even if it came out with him winning he always found fault in his style and his methods.

During all of this he made sure to check on his sister and make sure that she was doing ok. Jetrothal had no time for any other women or girls in his life. Now with his training complete he left town to seek his fortune and to see the world that Yether always told him about.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2015 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation - Page 7

I did this last roll by hand - hit an 86 on the Wizard Table.

81–90
Unpaid Debt
Someone saved your life at great cost. Whether through healing magic or basic heroism, your savior gave her life that you might live. Striving to repay this debt has led you to study magic, the only thing capable of making enough of a difference in the world to make you feel that you have earned the gift given to you. This sense of purpose has engendered an unshakable resolve in you. You gain access to the Principled faith trait.

All right. I am constructing the finer details. Should be completed by tomorrow.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2015 - 5:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

Is there a Craft Technology skill or would that be Craft Mechanical?

Also under Fearless Defiance, it mentions a Favored Enemy, should that be disregarded, I do not have the Favored Enemy Trait.

> TOPIC: Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.