Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign, Player Actions - Page 4 of 5

Cade puts his hand on the door and prays that - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Jan, 2016 - 4:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2016 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign, Player Actions
A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign, Player Actions - Page 4

Jetrothal frowns at the way the barkeep is talking to the lady. "Put her in a nice room and care for her horse I will pay for her since you seem to have no manners." He slams a gold piece on the bar. "I think this will take care of the costs." Turning to the lady he says, "Hello I am Jetrothal. I am sorry you had to listen to him. Do not worry about paying me back it is the least I can do for such a nice looking lady as yourself." Jetrothal turns back to his ale and takes a drink. He can not believe the rudeness of some, are they that desperate for help as to treat a lady like that. Or do they think that every lady coming in here needs to be treated like a servant?

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jan, 2016 - 4:19am / Post ID: #
Solange
Mesmerist Cult Master ...
Character
Novice / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Actions Player Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

Sixth Sister says...

Solange was a bit taken aback by the offer. She needed the work but this was supposed to be a fresh start to he life. Should she lapse into what was easy? But the half-elf answered for her.

"Thank you kind sir," replies Solange. She looks into his eyes, but sees only honesty instead of the ulterior motive she suspected. "Um... I am Solange, it's a pleasure to meet you.

"I'll be honest though I do need to find some work. I can't have you pay for my room every day here, and I do plan to stay for some time.".

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2016 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign, Player Actions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The gate guards were of little help when asking about the forge and the blacksmith. One in particular looked at Cade and said, "They ain't open this late. Worry 'bout it tomorrow."

When they refused to answer hsi questions with more detail, Cade decided to find a place that he would never go, a tavern. Brigh hadn't been very specific about this, but she had warned him to leave Ashrenfall and head here.

So Cade looked and listened for a place that had lights. Hopefully the chaotic sounds coming from this own particular building at the street's end would be the tavern. Once again, having never been in one before, he just shooting into the dark.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2016 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Actions Player Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

Jetrothal looks back at Solange, "Glad to meet your acquaintance. You will not need to worry about your room and board for now. I am thinking of heading out to see if I can bring in this goldtooth bandit and am looking for some help. Would you be interested or is this not in your game plan?" He also looks around to see if he can see any others that may be looking for some work like him. "It pays 300 gold if we bring him in alive other wise it is 150 gold. IF we can get some others to join us yeah we will have to split the reward but we may succeed where others have failed if we have numbers on our side.".

24th Jan, 2016 - 3:52am / Post ID: #
Solange
Character
Novice / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Actions Player Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

Sixth Sister says...

"Goldtooth? I haven't heard of him," replies Solange. "300 whole gold sounds like a deal too good to pass up. It would be an even split, yes? Any portion of that sounds like a good deal.

"Who is offering this reward? Perhaps there are more than one interested party in this hold and we can get multiple people to pay us for the same job."

She looks down at her clothes. "But I feel that a padded gambeson would be inadequate protection against arrows and whatever traps this bandit may have set up. Do we know if he works alone or how many people he commands?".

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2016 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Alas that I am not sure of I heard of him listening to people talking and the guard commander is the one offering up the reward. Take a look at the wanted poster over there", he points it out to her on the board, "Yeah I think we will need more than just you and me and I always split rewards fairly. I think the 300 will be a nice reward but proving ourselves as adventurers may be better and who knows what treasure this Goldtooth himself will have that we can split too.".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jan, 2016 - 4:43am / Post ID: #
Solange
Character
Novice / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Player Actions - Page 4

Sixth Sister says...

"I can't say that I've hunted down a criminal before. I have no idea where to start, but maybe I should get up on this chair and announce to the whole tavern that we're looking the able men and women for this job. The split may be smaller, but we will have the experience to do it better next time and the deed to boast about."

She takes a swig of whoever's drink is sitting on the counter to steel her resolve for what she might be doing in a few seconds.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2016 - 4:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Player Actions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

Cade puts his hand on the door and prays that Brigh watches over him this evening. Having no money and in an unknown place may be worse than the hatred from the Artificer's Guild in Ashrenfell. Turning the door knob, Cade's mind begin processing the mechanics of the door, door lock, and the efficiency of these mechanical devices.

After standing with door wide open for nearly five minutes, Cade finally hears the sound of a human male very near, now shouting in his ear, "Close the *bleepin* door." Cade steps inside and closes the door. Turning to the man he assumes is the innkeep, "Your door latch sticks and needs to be cleaned and oiled. I could do that for a couple of silver or a bed and a meal for the night. Take me about ten minutes to fix for you.".

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign, Player Actions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.