Do You Believe In Ghosts Or Spirits?

Do Ghosts Spirits - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 8th Apr, 2016 - 11:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st Dec, 2015 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Do You Believe In Ghosts Or Spirits?

The subject of ghosts has always been an interesting one for me. Not only because of how others react, feel, or believe/disbelieve in ghosts but also for how encounters or situations can be interpreted differently by those people involved.

I myself feel the idea of ghosts can be divided into a few groups: first there is that of 'spirits', as in beings that have never had a body and that more often than not have a negative effect or influence over the living. Then there is the impressions or memory left by those who died, not so much the actual ghost of the deceased but more a strong emotional 'imprint' left behind. Perhaps in more rare situations it may actually be a loved one being allowed to come back to deliver a message or bring comfort. Then, finally, there is the deception of the senses that bring one to believe there's something there when there's not. These I believe can all be true interpretations of ghosts and to their existence, though each can be very different.

Yet, understandably, it is not always clear or easy to tell what a person is experiencing is one of the above, hence why there is so much disagreement and varying opinions on this subject.

Sponsored Links:
21st Dec, 2015 - 6:42am / Post ID: #

Spirits Ghosts In You Do

Ghosts and spirits are mostly the same thing. The differences are defined by most believers in a way that fits their faith or belief but they are still immaterial beings.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2015 - 8:21am / Post ID: #

Do You Believe In Ghosts Or Spirits? Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies