Corinthi Introduction - Page 2 of 6

Green, however, I access the site on two platforms. - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Jan, 2016 - 2:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2016 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

Corinthi Introduction - Page 2

It is kept up to date as current running Role-playing Games. Some Game Masters have a prologue or alternative way of handling new players. The safest way is to post your interest within the "Create Character" thread of the game and the GM of that game will tell you if he has room, etc. Off the top of my head we have a new GM that isn't listed there that I know is looking for players: Arthos's Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2016 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Corinthi

Welcome to the Community. Should you have desire and a following to start an effective Role-playing Game other than the typical please read over this Thread: Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2016 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Corinthi Introduction
A Friend

Corinthi Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Do not feel odd jumping in a game. IF you like Dungeons & Dragons you can jump into any one of mine and I can get you in the game. I think the path finder games you can do it too. I know one has not even started as people are still getting characters all rolled up.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2016 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 115
Flag Posts: 135
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.2%
[+] Gain: 104.82 FP
Charm: 13

Page 2 Introduction Corinthi

Thanks for the head's up, JB.

I will admit I was a bit bummed at how D&D centric the actively recruiting games seem to be. I was hoping for a bit more diversity.

Perhaps if I get a feel for the place, I'll try running some more obscure systems.

(Before someone corrects me, in my opinion, Pathfinder is D&D.)

Edited:
And thanks for the invite KNtoran. I'll give your threads a look see.

Reconcile Edited: JesseThacker on 4th Jan, 2016 - 5:39pm

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 4th Jan, 2016 - 4:10am
Signature:
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2016 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Corinthi

international QUOTE (JesseThacker)
I will admit I was a bit bummed at how D&D centric the actively recruiting games seem to be

D&D seems to be popular no matter where you go. I had many custom Role-playing Games here but recently retired and closed them although my scripted / interactive ones are still open and will actually be enhanced. There is also Traveller but I know that Referee is full. There is also Cthulhu but the GM there is in the hospital. There is a GM looking to start some Role-playing Games if you want to add input: Which Play By Post Role-playing Games Do You Want To Play?

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2016 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Member Graced

Corinthi Introduction

Is there a way to change how often we get logged out of the website? I have to sign in with Facebook every time I revisit the page, and I'd rather it just automatically sign me in, or not sign me out.

I can't find a setting under my control panel.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 4th Jan, 2016 - 4:10am
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2016 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Corinthi Introduction - Page 2

You should remain logged in, but I do recall someone telling me before about a similar problem and it could be the cookie that is being set. Please answer me the following:

1. When you go to this page: Source 6w and click the "Test Your Cookies Now" button does it show green or red?

2. What are you using to login: mobile or PC? Which browser are you using and do you have any blockers or filters?

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2016 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Member Graced

Corinthi Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Green, however, I access the site on two platforms.

Chrome on my PC, and Safari on my Phone.

Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Corinthi Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,