Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 49 of 150

"No doubt the Maker has placed that young - Page 49 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 5:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

24th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 150 pgs.  45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53  ...Latest (150) »
Posts: 1193 - Views: 33692
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
1st Nov, 2016 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 49

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Trying to calm his roan colored dartmoor pony, Carrick replies, "No, no. Clear Creek be a loggin' village. I 'ssume that be what th' elf be referrin' t' 'bout 'ssaultin' th' forest."
A bit puzzled by the question, the dwarf then looks to the priest, "Is th' church so out of touch wit' th' frontier villages t' not at least know 'bout their livel'hood?"

Carrick Granitebranch Results:
  • Animal handling on D20 (+4): 14 (1 roll)


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2016 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Partly occupied doing much the same with his own mount, Leo replies, "No, that was stupid of me. I knew what Clear Creek produced before, and even saw some of that work when we arrived, but it simply didn't occur to me that was what she meant. I have to admit, the need for that wood is a shame. There's something special about this place."

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 1st Nov, 2016 - 4:09pm

1st Nov, 2016 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #
Malek Szul
Wizard diviner level 2
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The wise says...

Malek lowers and shakes his head mumbling to himself " the forest being assaulted? It's a forest where would they like us to get building supplies" still trying to calm his horse he holds the reins gently rubbing the neck of the animal, they sure didn't teach this in the Wizards college. Speaking out " I agree with our leader we should move on from here quickly before something else finds us here"

Malek Szul Results:
  • Handle animal on D20 (+2): 10 (1 roll)


Post Date: 1st Nov, 2016 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 49 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Mradoric nods at the explanation that Zinnathyra tells everyone. He will assist on finding the lost two horses knowing that a horse will normally not run off too far. He will head back to the group after a short search if the horses are not to be found.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2016 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren beams at Zinna. "Nicely done! I was worried we would have to fight our way out, if that was even possible. As for her words about attacking Clear Creek, I think maybe we, or rather you, can meet with the leaders of her tribe, and we can find a compromise so the loggers can keep working, without drawing an attack from this tribe. For now, let's meet them, and see if we can help with the orc troubles."

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2016 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

Lukas quietly draws Marcellus to the side "Father, I agree we cannot force them to come, and yet we need these people. If the two of us leave them behind, I suspect that we will both be with the Maker very shortly, and more blood will follow ours. I will follow you to that end, but I suspect our deaths will achieve worse than nothing along that path.

That young woman, Zinnathrya, must be here for a reason. The elf ignored everyone else to speak with her, and I do not think that to be coincidence. The Maker must have placed her where she was needed. But she needs a reason to continue beyond her loyalty to a man who isn't really committed himself, and you reinforced her negative opinion of the church just now. Please Father, find some way to reach her."

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 1st Nov, 2016 - 10:27pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 49

Out of Character: : I'm not sure if I found a horse or not so I'm leaving that out for now. I guess this will be considered a short rest? If so in the event anyone uses a hit die to regain hit points they get an extra 6 from my song.
Striding back into the clearing briskly Zinna has a joyful look on her face. Hearing Corren compliment her causes her smile to widen. " Thank you Corren. The Reeve said that he wanted my help with Elven negotiations the first time our group was assembled. I've been learning what I can and thinking on what to say from time to time. I guess it paid off today. It sounds good to meet with the elves and discuss assisting them with the orcs. I am more than willing to negotiate with them. It would be very enjoyable to be in their culture for a time. I wish to learn more of them. I could add to my repertoire. After all, I am an entertainer. They are such a graceful people. I feel so happy now. I've almost died twice in the matter of minutes. I should be fine the rest of the day." She grins and takes out her lute. She begins strumming and sings a haunting Elven melody.

2nd Nov, 2016 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 49

The Maker says...

"No doubt the Maker has placed that young lady here for a purpose, and we are not always privy to the Makers design. The Maker may use her in furthering his plans for creation whether she is aware of it or not." The priest replies to Leo as he mounts up and prepares to leave "I have been tasked with a mission and I intend to see it through regardless of whether these people choose to assist me in it or not. I understand that your training differs from that which a priest receives, but you should know that using the powers given to us by the Maker cannot be dispensed to those who are not willing to accept it. Doing so is a grave violation of their free will. It forces the Makers power and spirit upon them. There are exceptions of course, such as when the person is unable to give their consent but these are things we may discuss further another time."

Marcellus glances over at Zinna before returning his attention to Leo "Her opinion of the Church was negative to begin with, and it is likely that most actions I take and words that I speak she will skew to further reinforce this negative opinion of the Church. We should pray that she open herself to the Maker's light and warmth, but if she chooses not to we must not force it on her. The same applies to these Elves we are tasked with preaching to… Freely given and freely accepted. The Maker will provide." The priest leads his horse onward.

It takes approximately an hour before the party is able to track down both horses as they fled in different directions and one ended up almost a half a mile away. Eventually though the horses are calmed enough to be ridden once more.

Attached Image Edited: Aericsteele on 2nd Nov, 2016 - 5:58pm





Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.