Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 59 of 150

With little choice but to continue the fight, - Page 59 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Nov, 2016 - 7:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

18th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 150 pgs.  55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63  ...Latest (150) »
Posts: 1193 - Views: 33577
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2016 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 59

Mradoris plan was attack as they came to him. He was planning one stepping back as he attacked to offer the others to move away before he broke off and used monk KI to move away to re-engage later but seeing Leo and Zinnathrya move forward he will attempt to hold his ground.

Sponsored Links:
24th Nov, 2016 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #
Malek Szul
Wizard diviner level 2
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The wise says...

Malek fearing for himself and his new compatriots listens to Leo and the bard and turns his horse back towards the elven village and sets off to warn them and perhaps get some help for the party. "Just hold on I will be back with some help" he looks upon the group hoping this isn't the last time he sees them even though he has only been with them a few days he is starting to form some bonds and wishes them no harm. With that he heads off to the village.



25th Nov, 2016 - 2:02am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Maker says...

Out of Character: :Since Mradoric is going to stand his ground and wait for the orcs to come to him I am going to put him after the orcs again in the initiative order but he will get an attack of opportunity as soon as they come within range. That means that it is Carricks turn.

Initiative: Leo (19), Corren (17), Mradoric (16), Carrick (13), Unknowns (15), Zinna (12), Orcs(7) Malek (4),.



25th Nov, 2016 - 8:07am / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Page 59 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Seeing that Corren is handily taking care of the goblin threat, Carrick will focus (Transfer hunters mark) to the closest orc in an attempt to continue to thin their ranks before dealing with the trio of what seems to be the leaders.
The dwarf notches yet another of the bloody axe's arrows and mutters to himself, "Ye taste th' death of yer own creations." Before loosing the projectile toward its intended target.
As soon as his arrow lands Carrick scurries through the woods even farther, trying to give the orcs a sense that there are more of us then we appear.

Out of Character: bonus action transfer hunters mark to nearest orc, then move again through the forest to give the impression that there are more then just one dwarf pelting them with arrows.
(Now, again this isn't like the rogues hide action, but I'm hoping with a high enough stealth, I can throw the monsters off by seemingly being "Everywhere" and giving the illusion of multiple attackers, at least enough to perhaps halt or slow their bloodlust march).

Carrick Granitebranch Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+6): 16 (1 roll)
  • Damage (bow) on D8 (+2): 8 (1 roll)
  • Damage (hunters mark) on D6 (+0): 6 (1 roll)
  • Stealth on D20 (+4): 15 (1 roll)


26th Nov, 2016 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

Carrick glides through the Forrest floor stops behind a tree and fires his bow, the arrow hits an orc square in the back, killing him. Zinna feels another quick and sharp pain, this time in her leg and she looks down to see another long needle protruding from the side of her left thigh (Make another DC 12 CON check please). Two more arrows come from the trees and strike one of the orcs one arrow buries itself into the orcs leg and the other his abdomen but the orc remains on his feet throwing off the pain

Initiative: Leo (19), Corren (17), Carrick (13), Unknowns (15), Zinna (12), Orcs(7), Mradoric (16), Malek (4),.



Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 8:59am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

Zinna seeing the orcs bearing down thinks rapidly about her best options to help the party. She moves towards Sir Leo while beginning to sing. As she opens her mouth to sing she feels a sharp pain in her thigh. Zinna looks down and sees a needle protruding from her leg. She tries to force herself to continue her plan.

In the event she fails the save: Zinna stops as her mind grows hazy. She knows she needs to do something. There are orcs everywhere. She feels trapped as they charge.

If she passes the check then here is her action:
Noticing Sir Leo racing towards the orcs she follows right behind him. She sings a inspiring martial song. The words cause ripples in the air as they travel to the paladin. She calls out to Sir Leo. " I'm right behind you for a moment. Don't swing behind you. " She kneels down behind Sir Leo and touches his armored leg. Her other hand touches the neck of her lute. Zinna murmurs the words of the spell. Sir Leo feels a sense of warmth and power enter his body. After casting the spell she steps back away from him and to his right side while drawing her rapier.

Specific Action: Bonus action. She provided bardic inspiration to Sir Leo granting him an extra d6 to one attack, saving throw or ability check he makes in the next ten minutes. He can wait to see the result of his roll before using it as long as the Dungeon Master hasn't already said whether he hit or missed.
Action: She cast heroism on Sir Leo. This will make him immune to fear and he will get 4 temporary hit points a turn for one minute. They don't stack.
.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Nov, 2016 - 6:48am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 59

The Maker says...

Once again the poison in the dart begins to take hold and the world spins around Zinna, she staggers and falls to her knees trying to maintain her focus but her arms and legs refuse to respond. A moment later the orcs fall upon Leo, his glaive strikes out as they near him but they manage to avoid the blade. Leo jukes and shuffles about trying to avoid the onslought of battle axes. Leo finds himself beset by an orc warrior to his front, one at his two o'clock, and another to his right; Leo bats away one axe, another glances off of his armor but a third bites through causing 11hp of slashing damage! Leo's horse is next to him and has an orc in front and one to its left. The orc in front of Leo's horse swings its axe; with the horse rearing up throwing out hooves the axe cannot find its mark but the orc to its side lands a crushing blow digging its axe deep into the horses side! The horse is nearly pushed into Leo and whinnies loudly in pain but manages to stand its ground.

An orc charges at Mradoric with a snarl but Mradoric is waiting for it with his staff and slams his quarterstaff into the side of the orcs head causing a loud cracking sound. The orc, already wounded, falls to the ground dead but Mradoric finds himself confronted by two more warriors once in front of him and another to his right. The orc in front swings his axe but Mradoric ducks beneath the attack only to feel a heavy blow on his right arm; he can feel some blood trickle down his arm and onto his hand but realizes that he managed to move just enough to avoid having his arm amputated by the orcs sharp axe! (Mradoric takes 11hp in slashing damage)

The hunchbacked orc begins to chant in some strange arcane gibberish and then touches one of the larger orcs (The one with both eyes) the large orcs do not appear to be strangers to combat or the use of magic against them in combat and move to the sleeping orcs to give them a solid kick to the ribs effectively breaking the sleep spell. The orcs shake their heads and slowly pull themselves back to their feet.

To the rear of the battle the goblins all focus their attention on Corren and begin to squeel and yip with excitement as they charge at him. Corren turns three scimitars aside but does manage to take 7hp slashing damage! Meanwhile Malak rides away (Make a Dexterity save to maneuver through the forest on horseback at a high rate of speed).

Initiative: Leo (19), Corren (17), Mradoric (16), Carrick (13), Unknowns (15), Zinna (12), Orcs(7) Malek (4),.

Attached Image Edited: Aericsteele on 28th Nov, 2016 - 6:50am



Post Date: 28th Nov, 2016 - 7:34am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 59

With little choice but to continue the fight, Leo will lay about him for as long as his strength holds, striking at whatever targets present themselves. He's vaguely aware that Mradoric is also wounded, and something is wrong with Zinna, but there's nothing he can do for either now.



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.