Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 60 of 150

Time seemed to slow to a crawl for Leo after - Page 60 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Nov, 2016 - 6:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

28th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 150 pgs.  56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64  ...Latest (150) »
Posts: 1193 - Views: 33210
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
28th Nov, 2016 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #
Malek Szul
Wizard diviner level 2
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 60

The wise says...

It's hard for malek to ride away from the combat, just because he doesn't like to fight doesn't mean he is a coward. Deep down he knows he has to get back to the village to warn them and hopefully get help for his new compatriots. Hearing the screams and yells coming from behind him he pushes his horse as fast as he can. He holds on as tight as possible trying to dodge tree branches as he goes, he gets a good scratch across his cheek as a branch snaps back. Malek lowers his body and holds on for dear life.

Malek Szul Results:
  • Dex check for riding on D20 (+1): 17 (1 roll)


Sponsored Links:
28th Nov, 2016 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

Malek rides hard through the forest, his arms and face are scraped by stray branches but he is able to successfully maneuver his way through the trees and away from the fight!

Leo brings the blade of his glaive across the torso of the orc in front of him and follows this attack up with the butt of his polearm, bringing it across the orcs face with a blinding flash of light sending a spray of blood mixed with shattered teeth. The orc falls to the ground, his jaw hanging from his face held by little more than a string of tendons. (No orcs moved into an area threatened by Leo and so no aoo this round; I added the smite to the bonus attack for flair; either way the orcs dead)

Initiative: Leo (19), Corren (17), Mradoric (16), Carrick (13), Unknowns (15), Zinna (12), Orcs(7) Malek (4),.



Post Date: 28th Nov, 2016 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Corren parries wildly as the three goblins swarm him like a pack of wild dogs. He sees an opening to retreat, but he is also aware how desperately in trouble the rest of his companions are. If he could be sure the goblins would follow him, he would try to lead them away, but he decides not to risk them turning back towards Leo, Zinna, Mradoric and Malek. Instead he grins madly and presses his attack, then suddenly backs up several paces, staying close enough the wretched creatures won't turn their backs on him.

Out of Character: : Attack, bonus Disengage, back away 10 feet, enough they will follow him (And curse the fact Corren does not have a weapon that would give him an attack of opportunity).

28th Nov, 2016 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Page 60 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

As he sees the arrow drop the orc, Carrick immediately notches another Bloody Axe arrow while grinning. The thought of these defilers dying from their own creations gave the dwarf a sort of rush, though short lived as he could see his companions being overwhelmed by the orc numbers.
Carrick then bellowed out, "B'hind ye, ye sacks of maggot food!"
Then foucused his aim now on the large, disfigured one who just performed some bastardized ritual of the Destroyer probably and loosed his arrow.
(Maybe this draw sum of 'em off back this way).

Carrick Granitebranch Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+6): 15 (1 roll)
  • Damage on D8 (+2): 10 (1 roll)
  • Hunters Mark damage on D6 (+0): 4 (1 roll)


Post Date: 28th Nov, 2016 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Mradoric will continue to attack the orcs. He will use a point of ki to make two additional strikes at the orcs.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2016 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

Zinna feels helpless and dazed on her knees. She sees how badly the battle is going for her comrades and knows she has to help. Calling on all of her will she tries to force herself to her feet.

(If roll failed) Zinna cannot budge with the poison coursing through her. She feels like screaming in anger and finds even that impossible. Watching the combat is all that she can do.

(If roll succeeds)

Zinna wills herself back onto her feet. She feels weak but has a little more energy. Thinking of the words she touches the neck of her lute and chants softly the words of the cure wounds spell. Feeling the magic warming her she knows that the poison will affect her no more.
Specific Action: Cast cure wounds on herself to be rid of the poison.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Nov, 2016 - 12:11am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 60

The Maker says...

Corren stabs one of the goblins in the abdomen and the goblin cries out in pain and anger, nearly falling to his knees. The goblin clutches at the wound but stays up. The goblins continue to swarm around him slashing at him, he bats one scimitar aside and jukes to avoid another but two manage to get through his defenses causing 9hp in slashing damage.

Mradoric brings his quarterstaff across the orcs face, follows this up with an elbow to the jaw and then in a in a dazzling display of speed kicks the orcs right leg, with a satisfying snap the orcs leg buckles sending him to one knee. Mradoric spin kicks the orc in the head, the assault is so fast, driven by Ki, that Mradoric almost seems to stand still but the orcs head snaps to the side and Mradoric can feel the orcs vertebrae snap sending the orc sprawling on the ground lifeless! Mradoric leans back just in time to avoid the other orcs axe swing!

Carrick lets the arrow fly and it buries itself in the hunched ones back causing the orc to go rigid and turn toward him. The orcs eyes lock with Carrick for only a moment before the foul thing falls forward and dies. Seeing this though the large orc standing nearby lets out a viscious bellow and charges headlong toward Carrick with his axe raised high. By the end of the round the large orc is nearly toe to toe with Carrick ready to bring his axe down in fury!

Zinna nearly falls to the ground but is suddenly grabbed by her arms, she can feel one set of hands supporting her on her left and another on her right. She is being dragged forward, face down staring at the ground. Out of the corner of her eyes she can see two figures… elves maybe? Leo and Mradoric are too busy to notice, and have their backs to Zinna, but Carrick is able to see from his position that two elves have dropped down from the trees, one on each side of Zinna. They are holder her up and look as though they are preparing to drag her away!

The large orc with the missing eye advances on Leo but Leo's glaive lashes out and bites him across the cheek as the brute advances. The orc lunges forward with his spear but Leo moves his head to the side and the tip of the spear moves past harmlessly; this unfortunately pulls Leo's attention away from two other orcs that are on him just enough that they are able to connect with thier axes doing a combined 24hp of slashing damage! To his left Leo sees the orc in front of his horse swing his axe downward and connect with the middle of the horses face. The blade of the axe sinks in deeply with a sickening crunch and the horse collapses!



Post Date: 30th Nov, 2016 - 6:00am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 60

Time seemed to slow to a crawl for Leo after he first charged the roaring horde. He strains to move faster, but feels as if caught in a nightmare. The last two blows come merely as distant thumps, but suddenly his hands lose their grip, and his knees are buckling. A blood soaked patch of earth is rising to meet him, and Leo feels like weeping. It wasn't enough, he gave everything he had, and still fell far too soon. Darkness claims him before he hits the ground.



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.