Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 4 of 8

Tulla gazes toward the warehouse, and quietly - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Aug, 2016 - 9:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

13th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Posts: 63 - Views: 2962
Closed
Only approved Players should Post here. To create a Character please start here: Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2016 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 4

In the Trees, Tulla inquisitively searches the ground for ancient treasures hidden beneath the brush. She's on a mission to find something new to tinker with when she gets home - it's been a few days since her last discovery.

Specific Action: (Investigation Check) Tulla is investigating the area in the trees for any oddities that she might find.

During her focused search, she is startled by the sound of a dog barking. A bit frazzled, she looks up and starts wandering slowly toward the noise.

Specific Action: (Perception Check) Tulla is looking around to figure out what is going on in the general area of the dog barking as she continues to walk in that direction.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2016 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition th Malcolmshaws

In the trees Cadiana giggles as she sees a friend almost trip over a tree root. " careful silly. " Immediately afterwards her friend shushes her and points behind Cadiana. She whirls around and sees the dock glowing blue. Upon continuing to watch she sees two huge figures entering the river and pulling someone out. She crouches down to observe from a hidden viewpoint. After a short amount of time she sees them disappear by the warehouse. Cadiana looks back towards her friend but he has disappeared.

Shaking her head she continues to watch for other movement. Shortly thereafter she hears the sound of a dog barking. She thinks that must be Ket since dogs are a rarity here. Seeing nothing moving she moves as silently as she can towards the barking dog wondering what he is barking at.

Specific Action: Stealth.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2016 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

In the Deep Dark that comes at this time of night, noises could be misconstrued and often are. Tulla and many others have never actually heard a dog bark and have never heard any other noises from Ket, other than panting or sniffing. Being fascinated with Ket as she is, Tulla thought that she heard Ket make a noise and that is what has brought her from the trees into the open between the dock and the trees.

Tulla was however able to observe the fading blue light and made a connection to a certain object (To be noted in your character sheet). [Investigation - Minor Success]. She was also able to perceive Ket's insistence that Thari follow him into The Warehouse.[Perception - Minor Success].

Out of Character: :
So Cadiana, you succeeded in the Stealth Check with a Major Success and with it a bonus. You are allowed to narrate an addition to the story or receive 5 training points. Training points can be used to raise a skill or an ability, details can be found in the Questions and Answers Thread.

Aleana and Thari both took off after Ket, having left Cadiana and Tulla to catch their breaths at the dock before their next actions. Thari manages to enter The Warehouse without a problem but Aleana grazes the left warehouse door as she notices the pooling blue light at the base of The Guardian on the left. The pooling light is a few feet below the street or building foundation and not noticeable from anywhere else but this close.

Out of Character: :
Thari has left the game and will be a Non Player Character after this scene.

25th Aug, 2016 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #
Aleana Spellweaver
No class
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Page 4 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition th Malcolmshaws

Orphan says...

Her fear momentarily replaced by curiosity, Aleana goes down on one knee to examine the blue light more closely. While still keeping her ears peeled for any sign of Ket's pattering feet, or Thari's footsteps, she tried to recall what she knew about this strange, blue light that seemed to be able to bring the Guardians to life.

Out of Character: That would be Perception and Knowledge: Arcana, right?

Aleana Spellweaver Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+0): 3 (1 roll)
  • Arcana on D20 (+0): 9 (1 roll)


Post Date: 26th Aug, 2016 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition th Malcolmshaws

Out of Character: :

Not sure if this picture will post or not.

In case you needed a reference for the Warehouse Guardian. One change is that instead of metal, picture it in stone.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2016 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread

Cadiana moves quietly beside Tulla. Seeing the gnome she smiles. " Did you see all that with the blue light and the river? That was amazing. I heard a dog barking. I was thinking it was Ket. Did you notice anything else out here?"
She looks to the river and back around toward the warehouse. " What brings you out here tonight Tulla?"
Out of Character: : Malcolm, I will just bank those five training points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Aug, 2016 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #
Aleana Spellweaver
No class
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 4

Orphan says...

Out of Character: I'm guessing Aleana can't recall anything about the blue light with her arcana check.

In Character: Remembering that Ket and Thari might be in trouble, Aleana puts the blue light to the back of her mind. She sneaks past the stone guardians, and looks around the warehouse, searching for any sign of her friends who had entered there.

Aleana Spellweaver Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+0): 12 (1 roll)
  • Stealth on D20 (+0): 7 (1 roll)


Post Date: 29th Aug, 2016 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

Tulla gazes toward the warehouse, and quietly mutters to Cadiana, "I was just looking for something… but I found something much more unusual than I expected. We need to get to the warehouse - I think that Ket might need us."

Specific Action (Perception Check + Stealth Check):Tulla picks up the cubes of blue that she spotted moments ago as she cautiously wanders into the warehouse, keeping an eye out for Ket and any dangers that might be close by.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

 
> TOPIC: Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.