Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 685 of 1199

Nikolaos continues building trust and interrogating - Page 685 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Dec, 2017 - 1:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

23rd July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 280081
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 685

"Nikolaos, since the Hut is opaque, you could have your interrogation where the cultist can't see us, but we could be there and see what's going on. That might help your attempt at getting information. I doubt, however, that the vampire tells anyone where it's lair is.Either way, he won't be able to open the door to escape while the Hut is up."
Out of Character: : The Alarm spells were set up across the hallways, 10 feet to each side and trigger noise in our area. I actually thought we had Alarms in place beforehand.

Sponsored Links:
8th Dec, 2017 - 2:05am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, looks at Nikolaos "If the cultist thinks he is getting out of the room, his mistaken," He unsheathes his two handed sword, with a smile.

Holding the sword in his right hand. The pommel intricately decorated in the shape of a bronze colored dragon figurene.
"Olzrath, you served me well, Let, me know if he needs roughing up"? He adds.



Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poppo snores but half awakens when some of the others dash off to stop the fleeing cultists, "Huh, whuzzat? I don't want to clean the stables, Ma… z" The halfling is soon asleep again in the hut as the others discuss interrogating the prisoners.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 685 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Ignazio shows little interest in the prisoners, but is taken in by the reference to a vampire and a dragon. A dragon means trouble… but it also means a dragon's hoard… I could be set for life. "You keep mentioning a vampire and a dragon… who are they and how are they connected?"

8th Dec, 2017 - 4:32am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos takes one of the prisoners outside of the hut but still trapped in the room with the hut blocking the door. He preforms the incantations required to alter his appearance to that of a cultist also bound in manacles. He prays to Lathander to guide his path.
Then in a hushed and urgent tone he says to the prisoner."Hey! Hey wake up! Looks like they got you too huh? I bet they got you the same way they got me. I came around the corner and saw them. I think I only got three steps before I felt my head start to swim. I don't even remember hitting the floor. "

Out of Character: = Nikolaos cast Disguise self on himself along with Guidance to assist in any checks he may need. He also cast charm person on the prisoner he is interrogating.
Nikolaos will keep this charade going as long as he can and ask about the vampire, dragon, sundial, the cult and any other topic that he can get him to speak on.



Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Groggily, the prisoner awakens, "Huh? What the hell happened?"

Out of Character: He failed his save vs Charm Person, If Nikolaos could roll deception at advantage, along with the specific questions he has, I'll continue. A lot depends on the phrasing used in his queries.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 8th Dec, 2017 - 4:44am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Dec, 2017 - 7:15am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 685

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, speaks to Ignazio quietly."Looks, like your friend is making some headway with the prisoner. Your right, a dragon hoard sounds very profitable."
"But, one does have to ask why is the Vampire here"?

Attached Image Edited: anronrosby on 8th Dec, 2017 - 7:19am



8th Dec, 2017 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 685

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos continues building trust and interrogating the prisoner, following a natural flow of the conversation as much as possible. Interspersed through the exchange he makes the following inquires.

"I wonder how much longer it's going to be before the next sentry comes around? I've lost my sense of time sitting here in this room."
"You don't think they can get all of us do you?"
"Have you brought back anything interesting recently? I heard someone brought in a sundial that could tell time even indoors, that would be useful right now to figure out how long we've been sitting here."
"What do you think HE will do with us once he figures out we got captured?"
"I can't imagine how amazing a life of a dragon would be. Can you imagine what that Wyrm's first memories might be?"
"Honestly I would settle for living forever even if meant not seeing the sun again. Where do you think HE rests during the day?"
"With all that time to see all your plans come together can you imagine what could be accomplished? What do you think HE is planning to do with his time?"

Out of Character: = Hoping for a good roll to get some good info, and that I phrased my questions well. Fingers crossed!

Nikolaos Willahelm Results:
  • Deception with advanta on D20 (+6): 25, 11 (2 rolls)
  • Guidance on D4 (+0): 1 (1 rolls)



 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.