Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 692 of 1199

Nikolaos unleashes a destructive burst of - Page 692 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Dec, 2017 - 2:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

29th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256674
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
9th Dec, 2017 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 692

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zorra will nod, preparing herself though worried in how things may work out in dealing with a vampire. The drow hoping that they would all be able to get out of this and wouldn't be forced to leave most of the party behind. Looking to Lorairies, she will say, "We need to find away for us to all safely make it out, we have risked so much in continuing and leaving the others behind is not something I want to do." The concern in her tone was genuine, she did not wish to see those who have put their trust into her, they who had accepted the drow despite her kin.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 9th Dec, 2017 - 10:40pm



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2017 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : I forgot to put this in earlier… apologies.'

In Character: :

Poljen smiles wearily at the directions given him by Lora. He says, "For you, my Valkyrie, I will do my best. I hope to bring you the vampire's head on a platter… there ought to be platters in the dining room… "

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2017 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lora eyes Zarra and nods." I don't wish to leave anyone either. We might not have a choice. We are battling to keep Tiamat from ruling the world. The mask must be gotten to safety however or we fail. It is more important than individuals lives at this point. Hopefully it doesn't come down to that though." Hearing the cultists racing towards them she smirks." Well now is the time to make sure we don't have to make that choice."

Hearing what Poljen says and she grins." She looks back to him." I want to see that Muscles. I have full faith that you can.do that." She laughs. Knowing that Poljen and the others with should have his side locked down she looks the other way. She will target larger, heavily armored cultists with the Fire of Mask. Fire drops down on one after another.

Specific Action: Sacred flame on likely targets each turn. Dexterity DC save is 15.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Dec, 2017 - 3:24pm

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2017 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 692 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Seeing the cultists coming in for the attack Cratol will head over to attack on the side opposite of Velon and Poljen.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2017 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: It looks like cultists can reach Velon on one turn, so I will post melee actions hoping that works out. Also, moving back a step to AB13 so they can't swarm Velon quite as much.

Velon readies himself for battle and calls upon his draconic powers of sorcery. His sword ignites in green flame once again as he times his attack on the rushing cultists. Feeling the (Potential) haste spell take hold, his attacks speed up for another strike.

10th Dec, 2017 - 12:25am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, moves near Poljen near entrance of dinning room. Once one or cultist, moves out from behind either corner he will unleash an eldritch blast at, one or both.

Also, I have the pseudodragon move quickly and quietly to grid coordinates 1J in dinning room, passive perception for enemies.

Out of Character: Note that Tazskan is concentating effort at grid refference AM here. I would also suggest that everyone, makes use of tactical map provided also. He will retreat to grid refference 10 AC or AD.That way he can also have have clear line of sight on control room entrance, and passage way.

Attached Image Edited: anronrosby on 10th Dec, 2017 - 1:27am

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Eldrich blast to hit on D20 (+6): 24, 24 (2 rolls)
  • Eldritch damage on D10 (+3): 4, 8 (2 rolls)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Dec, 2017 - 1:50am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 692

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will ready her bow, preparing to shot any any cultist who tries to get close with her back to the wall and moving to keeping out of sight and hide behind her companions or anything else nearby which can be used as cover for stealthing.

Out of Character: Fires of Sune, was that a slip of the keyboard Kyrroeth?

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Dec, 2017 - 1:51am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Attack (bow) on D20 (+9): 29, 29 (2 rolls)
  • Damage (bow) on D8 (+3): 8, 6 (2 rolls)
  • Sneak Attack I on D6 (+0): 5, 4, 5, 1 (4 rolls)
  • Sneak Attack II on D6 (+0): 3, 6, 6, 2 (4 rolls)
  • Initiative on D20 (+3): 14 (1 rolls)


10th Dec, 2017 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 692

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos unleashes a destructive burst of fire into the cultist, and burst into song.

Out of Character: = First round; Nikolaos will cast fireball on the clump coming from the left side.
Second round; Assuming the cultist are now in close range he will cast burning hands on whatever group is he can get the most of without hurting allies. Casting at second level because he is out of first level spells. If there is no one in close range he will cast cutting words instead on whoever seems the most threatening.
Nikolaos will use his reaction in these two rounds for Warding flare if anyone attacks him. In later rounds he will see who needs the most help and keep their attackers at bay with Bardic Inspiration.

Nikolaos Willahelm Results:
  • Inititive on D20 (+2): 13 (1 roll)
  • Fireball on D6 (+0): 1, 6, 3, 4, 1, 3 (6 rolls)
  • The rest of fireball on D6 (+0): 3, 1 (2 rolls)
  • Burning hands on D6 (+0): 5, 4, 1, 6 (4 rolls)
  • Cutting words on D4 (+0): 3, 1 (2 rolls)



 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.