Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 695 of 1199

Lawrance whispers harshly to Lora beside him - Page 695 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Dec, 2017 - 6:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

30th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256828
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
12th Dec, 2017 - 4:16am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 695

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos seeing the vampires entrance taunts her with "I pity the ghoul that tries to take over the world then goes home crying to her dragon!"
Seeing Velon being overwhelmed he encourages him hoping to keep him standing."Stand strong my friend!"

Specific Action: Nikolaos casts Vicious Mockery DC 14
He also cast Healing Word at 2nd level
He will use his reaction to hamper the Vampire in her attack roll with cutting words. If she doesn't attack he will use it on whoever attacks him instead.

Nikolaos Willahelm Results:
  • Vicious mockery on D4 (+0): 2, 4 (2 rolls)
  • Healing word on D4 (+3): 6, 6 (2 rolls)
  • Cutting words on D8 (+0): 1 (1 rolls)


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2017 - 5:56am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As the vampire burst into the open, Ignazio thinks to himself, Finally, I get to see what the big deal is. He winces as he sees the new meal the vampire is enjoying and then chuckles at the bards taunt. "That's the spirit!" He then whistles, summoning his shadow hound Luna directly behind the vampire. Luna bites at the evil being, trying to take it down. Meanwhile, Ignazio holds out his hands and emits waves of energy. He then retreats into the control room.

Out of Character: :
Wow, lots of action.
First, I don't know if you save your die rolls but Ignazio would have used his reaction to cast shield against the incoming fire. His account would be 22 for the round. Does that make a difference?

Second, Luna has pack tactics so rolls with advantage. If she hits the vampire must make a DC 13 Strength check or be knocked prone.

Third, Ignazio is casting banishment. The vampire needs to make a DC 15 Charisma saving throw with disadvantage thanks to Luna.

12th Dec, 2017 - 11:18am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, feels searing pain in his neck as a slim Vampiress sinks her fangs into his neck.
She, is clinging on to him, he feels her icy necrotic touch. A sense of vile evil, and imminent dread fills his mind.

He, sees a vision of that great platnium dragon, Bahamut, soaring through the heavens. But then the sun turning blood red, and sky darkening.

Tazskan, tries to break free of the Vampires grapple. He also lifts up his knee, trying to kick backwards at her shins.

Amabalis, shrieks loudly as his master is struck, more as a distraction and annoyance, from behind her. Besides, his poison is useless against a Vampire.

Out of Character: I'm not sure, if you would allow the attempt to break free as a movement.
Also the kick, as an unarmed strike, so I've included both rolls here.
To my reconning, Tazskans remaining hit points is 24. I hope I don't become a Vampire Thrall?

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Strength athletics on D20 (+3): 13 (1 roll)
  • Unarmed kick on D20 (+6): 20 (1 roll)
  • Unarmed damage on D4 (+0): 1 (1 roll)


Post Date: 12th Dec, 2017 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 695 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lora sees Velon surrounded and grinmaces." Don't worry boss." Stepping out five feet into the hallway she gestures towards a cultist fighting Velon. Once again flames drops down from the ceiling towards his head. After doing so she steps back into her same spot just inside the room.

Specific Action: She cast sacred flame at the cultist in Z14. Dexterity save D.C. Is 15.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 12th Dec, 2017 - 1:03pm

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2017 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon realizes his last miss has gotten him into a bad position and is about to disengage when he feels healing from his friends and sees their attacks on his foes. He knows he has help and should not back down. He strikes out with green flame once again, hoping to make quick work of this line before the archers take them all down.

Out of Character: . Attack on Y13 with splash damage to any around that may go down. Appreciate the help!

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2017 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

While the flames are still billowing outwards from his hands, burning the flying annoyances to small, bite-sized crisps, he racks his memory for hints of the best way to defeat vampires!
Specific Action: Arcana/Religion to find Vampire vulnerabilites
Out of Character: : Should have done this a long time ago.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Dec, 2017 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 695

The Quiet Shadow says...

As soon as the vampiress makes her appearance, Zarra will focus her attention on her and ignore the bats or anything else. The drow aiming her bow at the monster so as to take her shots.

Out of Character: Making two rounds of attack, though if something chances that prevents Zorra from making the second shot or causes her to take a different action, I will see what I can do in posting such.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Attack (bow) on D20 (+9): 13, 12 (2 rolls)
  • Damage (bow) on D8 (+3): 11, 10 (2 rolls)
  • Sneak Attack I on D6 (+0): 1, 5, 5, 1 (4 rolls)
  • Sneak Attack II on D6 (+0): 1, 5, 3, 2 (4 rolls)


Post Date: 12th Dec, 2017 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 695

Lawrance whispers harshly to Lora beside him "Lora, you need to keep hitting the vampire with your radiant Flames. As long as she is damaged by them, she can't heal from any damage for a bit. Otherwise, every cut will quickly disappear. Mask's power will make her vulnerable to us."


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.