Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 703 of 1199

Tazskan, retreats back to the safety of the - Page 703 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Dec, 2017 - 10:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

27th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256419
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 703

The group lays into the vampiress once more. Her body is visibly starting to fall apart as blow after blow strikes her.

Cratol awakes once more in time to find himself being dragged as the creature retreats from her bad position, starting to move around the table. She calls out, caressing Cratol's neck, "Enough! This one's life hangs by a thread, if you value him, you will let me go."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol feeling himself being dragged off by the Vampiress will kick up at her in a way to hopefully break her hold on him so he can move away.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljens's smile finally shows the hints of his feral nature as he says, "To defeat you and your foul cult, we would all gladly sacrifice ourselves! Time for you to die, for good! Cratol, we will save you if we can!" The barbarian once more lays into the vampire with the great axe.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 703 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon leeps into action despite the threat to Cratol. He knows Poljen’s words are true. He hopes that by not hesitating the group can kill the vampire before she can finish Cratol for good. He will move into another flanking spot with Poljen (Or others).

Out of Character: . Booming Blade damage for the Vampire moving AND an opportunity attack?

16th Dec, 2017 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

Seeing through the vampriess' plan to stall and regain her strength, Nikolaos moves in to protect Cratol. He then scolds her, "He is not on the menu!" As he flings a liquid onto the neck of Cratol.

Specific Action: move next to Cratol splash holy water on Cratol aiming at his neck
Bonus action to heal Cratol

Out of Character: I didn't add my proficiency bonus because as far as I know Nikolaos is not proficient in anything close enough.
This will either save Cratol's life or do nothing at all. It depends on Daishain.
I'm hoping for some "Splash" damage to the vampire.

Nikolaos Willahelm Results:
  • Ranged atack roll on D20 (+3): 8 (1 roll)
  • Holy Water damage on D6 (+0): 4, 5 (2 rolls)
  • Aura of Vitality on D6 (+0): 2, 6 (2 rolls)


Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Moving up to get at least a partial line of sight on the vampire, Lawrance eyes a slight opening and fires another fire bolt into the undead thing!
“Burn, you misspent perversion of magic! Take your ashes back to your grave!”
Specific Action: move to AC11 and launch fire bolt.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 703

Glaring at the vampire, she gestures with her hand." Your time has come to an end. Be gone to your final death." Lora calls upon Mask yet again to burn her enemy.

Out of Character: : Dexterity DC is 15.

16th Dec, 2017 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 703

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, retreats back to the safety of the pilot room. Then tells the psuedodragon to be his eyes and ears.
The psuedodragon, will observe the fight occuring with the vampire from a distance. That is, near dinning room entrance, maintaing his didtance, with the vampire.




 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.