Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 722 of 1199

Nikolaos joins the group offering to keep - Page 722 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Dec, 2017 - 12:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

24th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 260087
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 722

Trammel is sent flying with Poljen looking through his eyes. The skies seem clear, as do the towers, walls, and courtyards. There are two buildings in the front courtyard, the larger of the pair has its doors flung open.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 21st Dec, 2017 - 4:50am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The eagle lands in the courtyard, about 50 feet from the open doors. If it sees nothing moving it will fly up, then into the building, doing a quick pass up into the rafters, and quickly back out if anything attacks it.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Trammel doesn't see anything moving right off, and so enters the building.

It proves to be an oversized set of stables. Whatever was housed in here originally, it now plays host to about two dozen wyverns. They seem to be trained, though one of them is clearly eyeing the eagle as a desired snack. Fortunately it is within a strong pen.

Three pens sit with their doors wide open. Some strewn about tack, a bit of spilled dry meat, and other such things seem to hint that someone left this place in a hurry with some of the wyverns.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 21st Dec, 2017 - 4:58am

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 5:00am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 722 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Not seeing any reason to tempt fate, or a wyvern, Poljen summons Trammet back out and turns to the others. "The stable has some wyverns. A few have been taken. It is possible they will eventually bring reinforcements. If we are going to finish taking this castle, we'd best do so, land and unload it. Then we can see about dropping it on others if they come after us. I am unable to see inside the barracks. But we should check them first."

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 5:31am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Ignazio claps politely a few seconds after everyone else. He then follows Lora during the sweep of the castle. "I can't think of better company for scouting a dragon. And as wrong as it seems to deny the world your visage, I could make you invisible as well."

He then addresses the issue of the ballista. "Does anyone know this dragon's weakness? I wonder if we could build a "Silver bullet."

21st Dec, 2017 - 5:42am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Protector. says...

Out of Character: I forgot to post my to hit roll and damage ahead of time, two rounds. This was to decapitate the two sleeping guards.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Great sword to hit on D20 (+6): 14, 24 (2 rolls)
  • Great sword damage on D6 (+3): 4, 4, 4, 5 (4 rolls)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Dec, 2017 - 6:29am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 722

The Quiet Shadow says...

Looking from Velon to Tazskan, the drow will nod before saying, "Yes, let's look for the materials that we could use to build a ballista with the dragon slaying giant bow. Thanks for not shooting down the idea." Zarra was glad to see that there were a few receptive to the idea.

Involving who may have took in some of the wyverns, what's a consideration that they may go to bring reinforcements, Zarra will offer, "Yes, we should hurry. We need to finish this up, land this castle, and clear it out before such arrive." The drow wondered if they should call in reinforcements, to help with the dragon.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Dec, 2017 - 6:31am



21st Dec, 2017 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 722

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos joins the group offering to keep an eye out for any magic that he can see.

Seeing the two guards on the floor Nikolaos chuckles "Amateurs" to himself. "If there is one thing that spending a lifetime in taverns across Faerun has taught me is how to tell one wine from another. I think it would be interesting to find where they have been purchasing their supplies." He then produces a cup from his mess kit and proceeds to sample the different wines spitting as he goes as to not dull his senses.

Out of Character: I don't know what I should roll for wine snobbery. If perception +6, if investigation+1, others see character sheet.

Specific Action: Nikolaos constantly cast detect magic as a ritual keeping an eye out for anything interesting, while exploring with the group.

Nikolaos Willahelm Results:
  • Wine snobbery on D20 (+0): 5 (1 roll)
  • Guidance on D4 (+0): 3 (1 roll)



 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.