Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 736 of 1199

Once Poppo emerges from his Misty Step, he - Page 736 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Dec, 2017 - 3:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

26th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256259
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
27th Dec, 2017 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 736

The Awakened says...

"This is no time for a nap! Get up, and show that villain who's boss!" Nikolaos yells at his fallen ally, while casting a spell to send healing energies his way.

Specific Action: Nikolaos moves within 30' of Tazskan and casts Aura of Vitality to heal him. He then seeks the best cover he can find along the wall.
Will use Cutting words as a reaction to reduce damage if dragon breathes ice again.

Nikolaos Willahelm Results:
  • Aura of Vitality heal on D6 (+0): 3, 1 (2 rolls)


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will continue to attack the dragon. He will use another Ki point to keep attacking.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poppo is surprised by the kobold's attack, "Gah! Hey now, no stabbing!" With a quick casting, Poppo disappears in the mist and appears on the other side of the ledge where he has a better view of things, "Okay, little guy. If that's how you want to play, come on!"

Out of Character: : Casting Misty Step to go out of the ice mist and as far from the kobold as he can.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 736 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen sees the dragonborn paladin get tossed after nearly being bitten in half by the dragon, then shouts, "Ha! Even you think dragon's taste like shite! Rest assured after we slay you we will not roast you or boil you. We shall simply throw you on the midden heap where you belong!" His sword and shield continue to weave in a mesmerizing dance of steel and blood as he attempts to deal more damage to the mighty creature.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Ignoring the cold frosting his aura and moving out of its chilling influence, Lawrance Preps another spell, warily watching this new additional threat.
Out of Character: : seeing concentration. Roll result before choosing action. Will edit as it goes.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Velon still feels the icy touch of the dragon, both in his mind and in his bones. He musters up the energy for one more fireball, hoping to do all of the damage he can before the dragon comes for him. Magical energy swirls around him as he manipulates the gifts given to him by the ancient gold dragon, healing himself as well. He watches other melee combatants be struck down and wishes they had better tactics to force it to face Poljen. He also wishes he could heal others from afar. Lastly, the Paladin notices that they are getting grouped up once again, and moves away from Zara to T18.

Out of Character: . Failed the Wisdom save again, so still can’t approach. It’s gotten so I am shocked if I roll a D20 above 10 here. Using Lay on Hands for 10 points of healing to Velon and Quickening the Fireball with sorcery points.

(The above actions are an edit from my post 10 minutes ago, but it's fireball either way. Use of metamagic and lay on hands is the change, along with moving).

Attached Image Edited: Cinder on 28th Dec, 2017 - 2:35am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Dec, 2017 - 2:38am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 736

The Protector. says...

Tazskan unleashes two beams of green crackling eldritch energy into the rear of the dragon.
He can feel his heart beat wildly now, as something unexpected occurs.

The dragon, moves his head around now facing Tazskan. Now fear grips, floods his entire being.
In one swift action, the dragons jaws open wide.

In one instant, Tazskan sees the inside of the dragons enormous mouth, he can even smell its distinct foul icy breath. Its rows of enormous canines, coming down hard on his form.

Pain, sears through his body, he can feel the breaking of bones, scraping of canines against his armored plate.

He is still barely conscious, he screams out in pain and agony, tasting blood, saliva his own mixed with that of the dragons. Then the dragon, shakes his body like a rag doll. Tossing it aside.

He looses consciousness at this point, takes his last breath, everything goes cold and dark. He, starts seeing images of his home town, Arush Ashuak, a Dragonborn agricultural settlement flash before his eyes. Then, a very faint, feminine voice, calling, urging him to come back in the distance.

Out of Character: Tazskan now makes his death saving rolls, as his hit points (Including temporary hit points given earlier), drop below zero. His Hit points prior was 21, reduced by 53. The faint voice, urging him to come back, is actually Loraires casting some healing on his lifeless body. But he also, feels a slight trickle of warmth from another source, Nikolaos.

Attached Image Edited: anronrosby on 28th Dec, 2017 - 3:03am

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Death save on D20 (+0): 11 (1 roll)


Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 736

Once Poppo emerges from his Misty Step, he spins in place and looks for the kobold in the mist. If he acquires a target he will launch a magic missile at him. (Out of Character: : 2nd level Magic Missile). If he can't find the kobold he will launch his magic missiles against the dragon.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.