Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 741 of 1199

Cratol sees the Dragon jump off the ledge - Page 741 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Dec, 2017 - 3:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
30th Dec, 2017 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 741

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos pauses briefly in shock from seeing multiple allies fall from a single blow. "By Lathander, let me see another dawn!" He says to himself.
Then, hearing Poljen's command Nikolaos turns to Glazhail and hurls a glowing orb his direction. It explodes engulfing the dragon in fire.
He thinks to himself "I must move quickly to help my new friends!" Nikolaos then makes his way across the room to get close enough to get Cratol back on his feet. Hoping to get to others soon.

Specific Action: cast fireball at the dragon
Move to the center of the room within 30' of Cratol to heal him moving as far to the other side to get others.
He is out of cutting words but will use reaction for warding flare if dragon attacks him directly.

Out of Character: a few questions. Can Nikolaos tell that Zarra is dead, and that healing wouldn't help? I also thought that Ignazio was the one casting haste and Velon was concentrating on bless. If that's the case I think Poljen gets another attack. I am away from my computer and it's not easy for me to check right now.

Nikolaos Willahelm Results:
  • Fireball on D6 (+0): 6, 3, 2, 6, 5, 1 (6 rolls)
  • More fireball on D6 (+0): 2, 4 (2 rolls)
  • Aura of vitality on D6 (+0): 4, 1 (2 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : I don't have time to go back and check the Haste issue. But if Poljen still is Hasted, he will still attack the wall. Third strike rolled here. Thank you.

31st Dec, 2017 - 1:11am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Having, only moved this round, by bumping into ice wall. Therefore self discovering it.
Tazskan will attempt a "Cure wounds" targeting himself. Quietly praying to Bahamut, summoning his healing vitality.

Out of Character: Using last second level slot. If he survives, will have to rely on EB.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Cure wounds self on D8 (+3): 11, 11 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 6:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 741 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Ignazio grimaces as he sees so many fall to this icy demon. I have to keep these guys in the fight… Seeing Cratol revive, he steps between him and Poljen, saying "I don't think you are finished with the warm. Go get 'em." He touches each on the arm and Cratol and Poljen become light as a feather as they begin flying up.

Out of Character: :
Using the last of my 3 sp to twin casting flight. You guys now have a flight speed of 60 ft for 10 mins.
I will use my bonus action to consume a 2nd lv spell for 2sp.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol feel life flow in to him. As he is able to get up he will cure himself with his ability to give him more hit points then he will move to attack the dragon again. He will move to AH 10 if able to with the flying ability.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 31st Dec, 2017 - 2:33pm

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Round Five

Lawrance calls to Poppo, and the pair run towards the edge. Glazhael rakes the halfling's back with his claws, but somehow Poppo manages to escape. The two wizards float safely down as Lawrance's spell ignites a localized storm behind him.

Poljen smashes the ice open, letting the fog start to spill out. You can see the wall attempt to reform, waver, and then disappear entirely, letting the fog expand out to catch Poljen inside.

Nikolaos heals Cratol, bringing him back to consciousness, and flings another fireball at the great wyrm. Ignazio follows up by granting Cratol and Poljen flight.

Glazhael scrabbles off of the ledge, landing heavily. His right hind leg is badly burned at this point, and apparently not functioning properly, as it collapses underneath him. Carefully shifting claw tips, the dragon casts a spell, and disappears.

Out of Character: Not in a position to update the map at present. Poppo suffered 13 damage just now. Poljen made his first save vs the fog and took 3. Arcana check to recognize the spell just cast by Glazhael.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Dec, 2017 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 741

The Awakened says...

Out of Character: Making arcana check here. If the roll fails can I act under the assumption that he turned invisible?

Nikolaos Willahelm Results:
  • Arcana on D20 (+1): 8 (1 roll)

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 741

Cratol sees the Dragon jump off the ledge as he was moving and then turn invisible. He stops his movement until we can figure out where it is. Cratol will be around Z9.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.