Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 750 of 1199

When awoken Cratol will go up to the battlements - Page 750 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Jan, 2018 - 4:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2018 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 750

Cratol will slowly make his way to the control room. He finds a place to lay down. "Wake me when we get ready to land as my presents on the ramparts to allow my people to know this is not an invasion will help us land this safely.". He lays down and is soon asleep.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2018 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance stops with his constant heating and melting attempts. “This is a project that’ll take many hours. Let’s land this thing and then discuss what to do. I could enjoy some recovery too.”
He makes his way to the control room where he joins Poppo in navigating the castle to its target. “Dear Queen, you long ordeal will soon be over. Just a couple of hours and you’ll be able to move on again. “.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 3rd Jan, 2018 - 3:57pm

3rd Jan, 2018 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Awakened says...

"Cratol it would be a great honor to have my mother serve in your court, and I would be interested in hearing more about the Silver Blaze. When we have all had a chance to rest I would be very interested in learning more about both and working out any particulars. For now though I must turn my attention towards what I have come to do, and find the sundial gifted by Lathander himself."
Nikolaos then pulls the compass out to divine the exact location of the artifact. "Ignazio, could you please help me search? Also I would like a to have a few words with you."
"Ignazio, I think we should consider what this group has to offer. They are each powerful in their own right; fine warriors, or magus all. I will not deny that you are right to point out their flaws, but I ask you this. When driving a carriage, and the horses get spooked, should the driver leap from his seat to protect himself? No, he should grab the reigns and guide the beasts so that they do not trample those on the ground. Likewise I believe that we should guide them towards acts of good. I know you can be persuasive when you want to be."
"You have spent your life hunting those with prices on their heads. They were traitors, murderers, thieves, and criminals of the worst sort, and you caught them all. I heard them speak of a map showing locations where more of these cultist may hide. They seek to unleash a terrible evil on this world. Would you be able to lay idly by and let them? I for one can not. You could instead do what you are best at and become a hunter of evil men."
"You and I are two sides of the same coin, molding the actions of others at our will. I can guide their footsteps in the light, if you can guide them in the shadows. But as I said before the decision is yours, and you are your own man. All that I ask is that you consider what I have said."

Reconcile Edited: Kingowlbear on 3rd Jan, 2018 - 3:51pm

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2018 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 750 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Before drifting off to sleep Cratol will ask Lorairies to come closer. When she does he will sleeply say, "Do not forget about the removal of my curse and for Poljen as well." He smiles as he drifts off to sleep.

4th Jan, 2018 - 12:39am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, seeing that Lawrence had finnished his work in the cavern. Joins, him and the others back inside the control room, for more rest.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

No further threats appear in the castle, and the journey to the small barony Cratol stands to inherit is completed in peace.

Redcliffe is a small village in the Stormhorn mountain range, near the border of the nation of Cormyr. Most of its inhabitants work in the local mine, one of the larger sources of iron ore in western Faerun. The Stormcaller clan owns the mine, and most of the people here work for them in one capacity or another.

The castle's sudden appearance out of the clouds causes no small amount of concern among those here, as people rush to take shelter in the small fortified mansion that serves as the home for the baron's family. You can see signs of construction, people are still repairing the damage done to the place during its year long occupation by a small tribe of orcs.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Jan, 2018 - 2:57am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 750

Velon addresses several members of the group as the landing process is underway…

To all: "Perhaps at least two of us should always be in the dragon's den until the matter of our treasures is settled? I'm happy to guard it at times while Cratol talks to his surely very surprised friends!"

"Cratol, time to wake up! Your people aren't going to know what to make of this! Hopefully there are some trustworthy folks around to help secure this place for us?"

"Lora, will you be able to cure your pal Muscles and Cratol before time gets away from us and we have to deal with a Were-Snow-Leopard? Also, does anyone here know a Sending spell or other way to contact the one who hired us?"

"Tazskan, I hope you get to meet Silas. I'm sure you would be interested. He's really very impressive. Thanks for all of your help, my new friend."

"Nikolaos, so glad you came along when you did. You and Ignazio made the difference for us. We will help find your sun dial soon, I hope. I think you should stick around, if we can convince you, as this lot can certainly use your words of inspiration, your wisdom, and a few laughs!" The paladin perks up at this, showing a big smile. The new member of the group probably sees him relax for the first time, finally. "What of Ignazio, will he stay and help? He is surely quite talented as well."

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 750

When awoken Cratol will go up to the battlements where he can see his people and his home calling down to them that it is him and that this castle will be spending some time next door as we get it refurbished for us to use.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.