Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 752 of 1199

The queen simply states, "There may be - Page 752 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Jan, 2018 - 6:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 752

Lawrance pipes up into the discussion. "Velon, You are right about not needed to smash the vessel, and I am sure that with a bit of manual labour we can remove a panel and let her go free. We will need to have a viable containment for our uses, when we are ready to launch our bastion of Blaze into the sky again!"
Spending some time with Poppo and the Queen, Lawrance and gang study the disassembly of the tube, opening it up. "Queen of the Cloud Giants, are there any messages or items you wish to send to your kin, or anything you wish us to do for you, before you cross over?"
Out of Character: : Do we want an official ceremony of departure for this?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Queen Esclarotta looks at Lawrance, and says, "No, the kin I care about await me, and I am done with this world. To know this place is free of those who invaded it is enough."

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"By the way Lawrance, did you mention 'Chromatic Blaze'? I do like that; very appropriate! We should suggest it to Cratol, Lia, Poljen and the rest!"

"Great Queen, we thank you so much for all of your help and patience. We are pleased to free you as you wished, but wish we could have had the chance to get to know you and your kin. May you all be together again very soon. In parting, is there anything else we should know about this castle such that we may use it against these evil cults, if you would permit us?"

4th Jan, 2018 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 752 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, thanks the Queen of the cloud Giants for her patience in all of this. Bids, her farewell and safe journey. Before he rests, again with the others.

4th Jan, 2018 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos volunteers to guard the dragon's den, feeling duty bound to find the sundial. While he is unable to do anything about the ice, he will be able to cast detect magic as a ritual to help find the good stuff.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen will also bid Esclarotta farewell in Giant. "We shall keep the dragon cult, and other giants from this fortress, Your Majesty. But are there any of your kind that you think might be willing to aid us in stopping this cult that wishes to bring Tiamat back to our world? The help of your giant kin would be a great boon?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 752

Cratol will walk with Arvan and nod his head at what he tells of him. "Heading into danger is something I may still yet do. I will think of the possible successor over the next few days unless there is the potential noble lady that would wish to make my acquaintance. I do have some ideas though on al of this and will listen to what you have to say and learn more about taking over here in a few years. Has Baron Cale been buried as with our traditions yet?"

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 752

The queen simply states, "There may be more secrets, but I am afraid that in life I left most of the workings of this place to others."

"As to recruiting Jotun to the cause of opposing this cult, it should be possible, but I would not expect success. My kind greatly prefer to remain isolated. If you wish to try, seek out the steading on the peak of the mountain rising from Lake Woe to the north. The stormkin living there can call upon representatives of the Jotun."

Between Detect Magic and the compass, Nikolaos is able to discern the location of the sundial. It takes about an hour of concentrated effort, but he is able to retrieve the artifact from the ice.

Arvan states, "A political marriage is something that could be arranged. At present there are no offers, but that is largely because you are a mystery to the local families."

"The Baron has not yet had his funeral, we were waiting on others, including yourself, to be informed. We have had trouble contacting you of late, though given the nature of your arrival, I believe I can guess why."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.