Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 774 of 1199

Examining the architecture with interest, - Page 774 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jan, 2018 - 6:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
17th Jan, 2018 - 12:08am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 774

The Awakened says...

"We would be very happy to tell you of our adventures, Ranger! Invite your men so they can hear as well! We would have all hear of our exploits! Tales of bravery, and cunning, towering giants, and evil drakes, great risks and even greater rewards! And that was all from just a single day!"

Nikolaos accepts Lawrance's offer of a horse. On the journey into town he rides up next to Cratol to have a private conversation. "If there is any part of what I have been told about the Blaze that you would like to be kept out of public knowledge, I will defer to your judgement. I know I speak loudly and boldly, but I do understand the need for discretion."

Out of Character: Nikolaos plans on doing some shopping in town but will talk to the proprietors of the Rite about performing for Pell and whoever else is there.
Moving forward can we operate under the assumption that Nikolaos has given all the guards in the castle and other PCs a pep talk in the morning for 11 bonus HP a piece?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia and Mari are trotting on their horses to the citadel. Mari is trying to reassure Lia about Fay and Jack." They will be fine Lia. They have the best care available. It just takes time." Lia nods thoughtfully at this. Before she can respond she points to the sky.

"Mari, they weren't joking about the sky castle. Who did they steal it from? I probably don't want to know." Lia laughs and nudges her steed ahead." Let us go Mari. I must see this up close. I can't wait to hear this story." They race ahead on their steeds.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 17th Jan, 2018 - 12:39am

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The group, after making conversation with Pell and his Rangers, is beginning to move towards the city, when Poljen's keen eyes notice a pair of riders in the distance, coming their way quickly. Perhaps they are making for the city and merely want to see the amazing sight that is a flying castle. But then he blinks, and grins. "Ha! Velon! Cratol! Something to make us all smile approaches!"

He does not run, but moves in the direction of the two riders, laughing out loud. As the pull up next to him, not far from the ramp up to the castle he reaches up and sweeps Lia from her saddle. "Lovely Lia! Ha! I knew you could not resist my charms for too long!" He swings her about with his arms beneath her shoulders as if she were a child, then plops her onto her feet. "And Mari! Good news! We already have free drinks set up for tonight! Care for a rematch?" He helps her down as well. "We have much to tell you, of course!" He walks with them towards the group…

17th Jan, 2018 - 3:22am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Page 774 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, also introduces himself to Senior Ranger Pell. "Greeting's senior ranger Pell, my name is Tazskan, a Dragonborn. I would very much look forward to this Rite of Inebriation. After, doing some business in your fine establishment," speaking with a smile.

Just before, Lawrence head's off he asks. "Lawrence, kind sir do you have any more steeds, that I can use to go to the citadel, please,?"

He, just realized he has a slight headache from the night before.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia and Mari are reunited with the group, and introductions are made between them and those who joined later.

On the way to the citadel, everyone has time to reminisce, and share stories of what has occurred since the cleric and her young companion had departed.

Soon enough, the group nears the towering structure. Multiple rows of what had looked like statues from a distance prove to be dwarven sentinels in stone plate, hardly moving as they survey the landscape.

A large drawbridge is before you, spanning a deep channel cut into the earth. Looking down, you can see that the bottom is lined with thousands of stone spikes, long enough to impale a giant. The drawbridge itself is of an unusual design, it appears that instead of lifting up, it will drop down, dropping anyone unfortunate to be on it.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Seeing Lia and Mari, Cratol smiles. "Well met again fair Lia and young Mari. He bows formally to the two of you. Go take a look at our latest acquisition for the Silver blaze to get around in. I, myself am heading to the citadel to secure three light ballista for our castle. Hope you enjoy the tour of our castle. Good day." He continues to the Citadel.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jan, 2018 - 4:48am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 774

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, sees two people whom he hasn't met before.
"Lia, and Mari I presume,? I don't believe we have met. I'm Tazskan, a Dragonborn Paladin, Warlock at your service."

"Quite impressive," says Tazskan, noting the two dwarven stone sentinels on the approach.

Out of Character: Tazskan, will enter through the gate with the others.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 6:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 774

Examining the architecture with interest, and surreptitiously also including a guard or two, Lawrance takes notes and sketches of the unique styles. Entering with the group, he passes onwards, looking for directions or helpful maps to find the mages sector.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.