Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 776 of 1199

As people declare their intentions and step - Page 776 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jan, 2018 - 6:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 776

Lawrance impatiently steps up to the gate and announces clearly "Lawrance Smithson, intending to sell unneeded spellbooks and sundry and purchase items that catch my interest. Possibly commission a work or two, if the price is right. Other than that - recreation and enjoyment of what ever Adbarrim has to offer. When do I stand on your stone?"

Out of Character: : *snicker* 'gnomish prototypes'. Ah, the fun the gnomes must have at home!

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 17th Jan, 2018 - 4:28pm

Sponsored Links:
17th Jan, 2018 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

Stepping on the runestone with a flourish Nikolaos speaks in a dramatic tone. "My name is Nikolaos Willahelm, troubadour and awakened of Lathander. I am here to do some trading in the markets, find some merriment in your taverns, and perhaps make some merriment of my own."

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen looks askance at Mari. "YOU drink ME under the table? Ha! Last time we competed, after I bested you three times drinking a pitcher before you had downed your mug, you conceded defeat, but maybe you were too drunk to recall!" He grins. "But if you need another thrashing tonight, I will give it to you."

He tells Lia, "Yes, for the most part Velon has been a good leader. Better than I, that is for sure! Though I know you would give him a run for his money." After a pause he turns briefly serious and adds, "Do speak with him privately, though. One or two rough patches have arisen that he could use your wisdom upon." Then his grin returns.

In the gateway of the city he waits his turn. Finally he steps up, "I am Poljen, son of Nels. Last of the Snow Leopards! One of the Silver Blaze! We come to eat, drink, be merry, spend hard-won gold… and I need to rent a griffon and guide for a brief journey north of here." He then stands on the rune, and when nothing happens, even dances the briefest of jigs.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 776 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol steps in the runestone. "Baron Cratol Stormcaller. I am here to make some purchases for the skycastle and myself." He steps off and into the city proper to find the engineers and make his purchases.

17th Jan, 2018 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, also steps up to the gate, makes an announcement.

"Tazskan Kolranderreash, but otherwise simply known as the Protector, for short.
Intending to purchase some armour, and other items, of interest, that I may like. Also, enjoy the recreational facilities your fine establishment," he states with a smile.

He, immediately heads over to the runestone. As instructed stands on it.
"Ok, kind sir, whats next,"? Tazskan adds.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Velon looks at the list and turns and consults Poppo or Lawrance to confirm their teleportation scroll does not violate the rules since it would only transport them away. Pending this being the case, he steps forward.

"Velon Rodaan, here to see this mighty citadel and spend some coin in your markets with my companions. We bring no trouble."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 776

Lia nods to Poljen." Thanks my friend. I will be sure to speak with him."

When it is her turn she will step onto the rune." Lia Galanodel, servant of the goddess Sune. I come here to share her beauty with this fortress and do a little shopping." Lia smiles at the scribe.

Mari walks over to the rune next." Mari Chandler, coming here to accompany Lia and my other friends. I plan on winning a drinking contest against this thick headed barbarian while I'm at it."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 17th Jan, 2018 - 5:58pm

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 776

As people declare their intentions and step through the gate onto the rune stone, they feel a faint tingle.

The scribe takes it all in with the same bored expression. Writing details in his log book. Eventually he states, "Follow this hallway until you reach the grand staircase. Beyond is the upper marketplace. Most commonly traded goods will be found there, along with inns that cater to visitors. The stairs up will take you to the citadel. If you wish to negotiate for a gryphon, that needs to be your destination. For siege equipment, you will need to go down instead into the city proper. I suggest hiring a guide if going down, visitors often become lost in Abarrim."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.