Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 781 of 1199

At the mention of other forces, Lawrance studies - Page 781 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Jan, 2018 - 4:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
19th Jan, 2018 - 4:03am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 781

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra had spent a fair bit of time split from the group after entering the city, though letting Velon know quietly before doing so, and otherwise keeping herself inconspicuous. She will make sure to follow any instructions given at the checkpoints.

Originslly the drow will try to keep her hood up and mask over her face, with goggles, but when asked by the guards to remove her mask Zarra will so as to help minimize suspicion.

Depite feeling exposed and worried of trouble, Zarra will try to do some shopping of her own and if she can find a better bow then what the drow currently had. Also she will seek to do some general shopping, and even see what the black market is selling.

Specific Action: Seeking a +2 long bow if possible, and she could also try to find a silence stone of her own. Possibly going black market areas as well to find better deals and see what is there.

Out of Character: : Mattering how this turns out, I will see having Zarra join the others and meet Lia.

I will make a few rolls now, counting Insight to make sure she's not given any bad deals, Perception to keep an eye out for trouble, and Investigation to perhaps find the black markets or generally navigate the city.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 19th Jan, 2018 - 4:03am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Persuasion on D20 (+2): 13, 5, 15, 21 (4 rolls)
  • Insight on D20 (+7): 21, 20, 12, 26 (4 rolls)
  • Investigation on D20 (+2): 10 (1 rolls)
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 13, 24, 20, 23 (4 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
19th Jan, 2018 - 7:48am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, finishes his productive shopping, thanks to some of Lia's bargaining expertise.

He has gathered at the tavern with the other's, and enjoys a cold mug of ale. He orders a bowl of nibbles in the form of dried fruit and nuts, for the group to enjoy.

He, relaxes taking in the ambiance, music, and also wonders if there is any spicy, grilled meat on the menu tonight. Because he quite fancy's it.

Tazskan's ears perk up at the mention of fantastical tales from Lia.

"Lia, my dear none of us can forget easily our past adventures together. Some of us lucky to come out alive at all," he pauses for effect.
"Consider the fearsome dragon, Glazhael able to frighten the bravest of souls, with its mere presence.

"We survived, facing the mighty vampire Sandesyl, and even the slimy Rezmir, a powerful, half black dragon, could not prevail against us," Tazskan adds proudly.

He raises his mug of ale, to his comrades.
"Here's to more fantastic, and dangerous adventures that await us," after speaking he quickly, guzzles down the ale.
Ready, to order more.

He wonder's if Nikolaos, will perform later? Or what manner of entertainment awaits?

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2018 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Mari eyes the dragonborn." Past triumphs are wonderful. Just remember that the bigger the triumph the more attention we draw. I'm sure that enemies across these realms are taking note of our victories. We can't imagine what planning is currently being done. Its the same thing with this sky castle. It is truly amazing. It sets a huge target on us. It will need a small army to garrison it. How safe is it right now? "Mari shakes her head. A frown creases her face.

19th Jan, 2018 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 781 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos greets his friends as they enter. "Greetings, I hope your trips to the market were as fruitful as mine! The owners have allowed me to play the music for this evening's performance, I hope you all will enjoy it."
"Poljen, don't think just because I am performing doesn't mean that I will not rise to the challenge of facing you in a drinking competition. I even bought myself a cup to commemorate my upcoming victory."
Nikolaos takes the stage to warm up the gathering for the show. Along with a pitcher of beer and his mug decorated with the face of a frowning dwarf. During the performance he provides music to enhance the play.
Afterwards he plays music including a new song using the words from Lawarance's poem taking out Cratol's name and the part about the werewolves.

Specific Action: making heavy use of guidance for himself and the actors. Will also use a bardic inspiration to help during the most critical scene.

Out of Character: Edit is the use of prestidigitation, Thaurmaturgy, and minor illusion during the performance enough to give advantage on the roll as well?

Reconcile Edited: Kingowlbear on 19th Jan, 2018 - 3:25pm

Nikolaos Willahelm Results:
  • Performance on D20 (+10): 22 (1 roll)
  • Guidance on D4 (+0): 2, 4 (2 rolls)
  • Bardic inspiration on D8 (+0): 1 (1 rolls)

19th Jan, 2018 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan's hears mention of a drinking competion.
"That sounds interesting, maybe we all can have a go at that,"?
"We, could even try an arm wrestle or two,"? He adds, with a smile.

Tazskan, gives heart felt applause for Nikolaos performance.
"Bravo, well done," Tazskan shouts.

Feeling, a bit peckish he seeks out the nearest bartender, or wench.
"Excuse me, do you have any spicy, grilled meat on the menu tonight,"? Taskan asks.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2018 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Adding his own comments into the conversation, Lawrance speaks up "The castle is a grand target, yes. Even more so with the fact that we took it from the cultists, they will be slavering to get it back. Good, I say! Let them come! As long as we are wise and take precautions, the castle is about as unassailable a target as you can get while still staying on this plane. We don't have a schedule, unlike them, and we will be choosing our targets in various ways, so they can't easily muster forces to meet us. Given a few months of use, we will have that castle even better protected by magic and weapon. We shall also have to make good use of spells to ensure we don't get any saboteurs or cultists snuck aboard, too."
"I figure that, if the cultists are distracted by our depredations on their strongholds, they will be less able to accomplish their main goal."
Snacking lightly on the various fruits and nuts, he sips at his magicked mead, enjoying the stage show. When it comes to the point of hearing Nikolaos' song incorporating his poem, he cocks his head slightly and says "That's sounds… familiar. Have I heard this before? Did he sing this for us recently, or something?" Puzzled, he continues listening to the end, drink forgotten in his hand for the duration.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 19th Jan, 2018 - 3:57pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2018 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 781

Mari shakes her head." I'm not speaking only of the cultists Lawrance. There are other forces at work here." She looks uncertain and then speaks up." Lia and Velon.... I need to speak to you two later on. There is something that I need to tell you. It can wait until after this performance though." She watches the performance with a distracted smile upon her face.

Lia raises an eyebrow at hearing Mari say this." That's fine Mari. I hope you finally share what has been bothering you." She then focuses on the performance and is very impressed. Her esteem for Nikolaos goes up considerably. Lia claps at the show's conclusion." Well done, well done. Nikolaos, most impressive." Her green eyes shimmer as she studies him.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 19th Jan, 2018 - 4:16pm

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2018 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 781

At the mention of other forces, Lawrance studies her pensive face for a bit, shrugging before returning back to the stage show "Inform us, when you can, then. The more information we have, the better equipped we will be to defeat them."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.