Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 782 of 1199

It will take her a little bit of time, but - Page 782 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jan, 2018 - 6:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2018 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 782

Velon's mind is in many places during the evening's entertainment. Half of his focus is just trying to relax and enjoy the festivities and the good cheer of his companions. He enjoys a mug of ale and the performance by Nikolaos, give him a hearty applause.

The other half however stays grounded in his private concerns, both immediate and long term. They are in a strange place where the guards they met know of them and their flying treasure, and soon after some drinking contests the group would be ill prepared for trouble beyond a bar brawl, which they could surely handle most easily still. Considering the burden of these concerns and leadership itself, Velon sips his first and only beer of the night and no more. He doesn't want to ruin the fun so he still laughs and applauds. If someone brings a round of drinks he slowly slides his full mug over to someone else, hoping they barely notice. After hearing Mari speak, he is glad to keep his wits about him as there are several concerns within the party that likely still need to be addressed. He looks to Mari and Lia both, simply saying "Aye, let's talk before the night is out. You may rest easier after speaking your mind, Mari."

As the group discusses the castle, Velon ponders his two biggest fears to that regard. One is small infiltration as someone mentions, but his other are large, flying enemies that could render the ballistas useless in one swift attack. He pictures the large flying nemesis possessed by the very cults they are at war with… dragons.

Sponsored Links:
19th Jan, 2018 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

Having finished performing Nikolaos stops by the table smiling with a fresh pitcher of beer in one hand and his half full cup in the other. "I hope you enjoyed the performance as much I did. I've spent most of my life in places like this. This is a nice place and it feels like home to me."
"Unfortunately I can't stay too long to chat. I have to get some real work done while I am here."
Nikolaos spends the evening carousing around the room, topping off people's beer along with his own. Hoping that his performance, beer, and apparent generosity will work to loosen tongues, as he fishes for rumors. He will also alert the others of anyone who might be a good recruit or acting suspiciously.

Nikolaos Willahelm Results:
  • Persuasion w/adv. on D20 (+10): 11, 14 (2 rolls)
  • Insight w/adv. on D20 (+7): 18, 16 (2 rolls)
  • Guidance for both on D4 (+0): 4, 3 (2 rolls)

19th Jan, 2018 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, also notices Mari's acting a bit more stiff. Also some of the others, a bit more subdued than normal.
"What's up Velon,? Worried about the castle,? The group,?"
"It's plagued the back of my mind, also. But, do we stop having fun, because we're worried about some cultists taking revenge,"? He adds, with a smile.

He's already had a few ales already, and still waiting on his meal?

20th Jan, 2018 - 3:18am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Page 782 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra was glad to be able to purchase a +2 long bow, and after giving what it would cost the drow did consider selling her old bow but decided to wait and see if anyone wanted it. For the wizard who said that he might be able to reproduce the effects of the silence stone in a few weeks she told him that would be fine before continuing on her way.

If the drow could find nothing involving black market areas, she will go to meet with the others at the agreed meeting point. Zarra will hope there will be no issues between herself and who she may be introduced to.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2018 - 4:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The performance done by the actor troupe and accompanied by Nikolaos proves to be quite entertaining. Several dwarven heroes, delving into the underdark, to fight for the lives and freedom of their kin, not to mention their clan's honor. There is betrayal and loss, but the heroes prove triumphant, leading their captured kin back home.

Those well versed in history are fairly sure that the actual raid did happen, but also that the actors have taken multiple liberties with the events. Regardless of accuracy, it is a hit, and the tavern is quickly packed to the point that you find yourselves half shouting to be heard.

Soon enough, sated by tales of your adventures, the rangers depart for their homes. As the evening wanes, you're informed of an inn that caters to visitors nearby. You could also return to the castle of course, but it is nearly dark out already.

20th Jan, 2018 - 5:15am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, after finishing his meal,of spicy grilled lamb, and watching the performance is nearly ready to retire for the night.
He, suggests that it is getting dark to the other's, and we will need to think about sleeping somewhere soon.

"I think we should all probably head over to the local Inn. Unless someone has a better idea,"? Tazskan asks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2018 - 5:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 782

"Well, that'll be enough of this for me! I'm for this inn, they spoke of. Anyone else?" Lawrance stretches and yawns, rising from the table.

Out of Character: : Can the Hut be smaller than the listed dimensions? IE to fit into a rented Inn room?smile.gif.

20th Jan, 2018 - 6:07am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 782

The Quiet Shadow says...

It will take her a little bit of time, but Zarra would be able to track down her companions. On entering, she will try to look for Velon and offer a nod to him as well the others. The drow will notice a couple of unfamiliar faces, and find herself a bit nervous because she was unable to wear her mask.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Jan, 2018 - 6:10am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.