Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 796 of 1199

“Well said, Tazskan, and thank you. I think - Page 796 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Jan, 2018 - 11:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

13th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2018 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 796

"Exactly Lawrance, that is why I wanted us all to converse before we land again, especially near a large city. We must strategize and increase our awareness against such threats."

Regarding Poljen's concerns, Velon looks to Mari. "Mari, this is part of the deal. Please answer Poljen, and include when you told Fay your story, which I forgot to mention."

Out of Character: I intentionally left out that Silas confronted Mari, leaving such details vague without lying so that people don't murder Mari right then and there, but will run with it… I did just forget about Fay though.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2018 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Mari anxiously awaits her companion's comments. Her mind races as she fear what will be said. She shakes her blond tresses out. Hearing Poljen she shakes her head." I understand your mistrust. I was trying to ride the fence basically. The Zhentarim and the Blaze were my two families. My goal was to keep both happy. The information I provided the Zhentarim did not hurt the Blaze. They made use of it to profit from work the Blaze had done. If they would have ordered me to harm the Blaze directly them I would have balked at it."

Her gaze slides across all in the group." As I truly realized how evil the Zhentarim was I faced a dilemma. If I broke from them they would not rest until I was dead. They have intolerance for betraying them. Meeting Silas and being confronted by him took away my option to try to please both groups. It also gave me an option to leave the Zhents and not be hunted down. I was glad for the chance offered by Silas."

A smile crosses her face." As for Fay… I revealed the truth to him while we journeyed from Greenest to recover the half dragon eggs. Unfortunately he isn't here to verify this."

Lia listens with a concerned look on her face. She doesn't add any comments yet, wishing first to hear what her friends think. Her hands ball into fists under the table as Mira speaks of Fay. Raw anger is visible on Her face.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 26th Jan, 2018 - 5:08pm

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2018 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"There is always the use of Sending to confirm, but from Velon's words and yours, Silas is more than enough confirmation for me."

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2018 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 796 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Upon hearing that Mari was working for the Zhentarim Cratol stands up leaves his breakfast unfinished and walks out of the room. He heads out onto the battlements and begins his workout.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2018 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon just shakes his head as Cratol walks out, giving Poljen and Lia a look. As the not so stoic monk exits, he simply sighs. He looks as if he's going to speak, but the group can see him bight his tongue and look at Poljen once again.

26th Jan, 2018 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, having finnished breakfast feels stunned. He feels a little uneasy. The mention of the Zhentarim, in connection with Mari.

He knew little about this shady organisation. Also neither about Mari, and Lia. He begins to question loyalties, inside of him. His mind a whirlwind of mixed emotions.

"I can see there is a lot here, I don't know about. But what I do know, is that actions speak louder than words. Zarra's ressurrection does exactly that," Tazskan says.

"Velon, if you and Silas, trust Mari that she will not betray us to the Zhentarim, then I will trust your judgement here," he adds.

"For clan, and honor you have my word as a Dragonborn, Velon. That I won't betray you. At this time you are my clan," Tazskan, pauses and looks arround the room.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jan, 2018 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 796

The Awakened says...

Among the patrons at the rite of inebriation, is a tall and slender half-elf pouring beers from a pitcher into his own cup and to the cups of others. Seeing the young musician ask to perform this evening brings a smile to his face as he cannot recall all the times he has done so himself. He then excuses himself from the table he is sitting at with a friendly parting gesture and approaches the two musicians.
"Sorry to interrupt but I couldn't help but to notice your mandolin. I think it is the finest one I, I have ever seen. I would love to see what you can do with it!"

Specific Action: using help action to help "Penelope" book a gig

Out of Character: Nikolaos picked up a tankard of sobriety so he can share drinks all day without getting impaired. Hoping to make people feel more comfortable for recruitment and hearing interesting rumors.

Nikolaos Willahelm Results:
  • Help Persuasion on D20 (+10): 23 (1 roll)

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2018 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 796

“Well said, Tazskan, and thank you. I think many of us here feel that way as well. Despite our challenges with group is the most family I’ve ever had, and wherever the Blaze is is my home. By my sword and my blood I will do all I can to protect you all.” He rests a gauntlet on his fellow Paladin’s shoulder for a moment.

“Poljen, I should say, How Lia wanted to handle the situation was one of my first concerns. She wishes Mari to stay, although I’m sure it is hard. What do you think, my friend? Your words carry great weight with us, always.”.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.