Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 880 of 1199

Watching the effect of Perry's spell - Page 880 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Feb, 2018 - 6:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

21st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 255602
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 880

Mari curses as the door opens up and she is targeted. With lightening reflexes she draws her twin swords and attacks the nearest enemy.

Lia shakes her head as the element of surprise is lost. Holding up her holy amulet of the fire haired goddess she channels power and releases some of it to Perry and Poljen and keeps the rest herself.

Specific Action: Mari uses her bonus action to draw her second weapon. She will only be able to make one attack this round.

Lia cast bless upon Poljen, Perry and herself.

Out of Character: : I don't see Niko on the map.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Feb, 2018 - 1:22pm

Sponsored Links:
24th Feb, 2018 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, is relieved that he made it across. However, finds himself surrounded by snake-like creatures.

He command's Amabalis to retreat.

"Velon, this doesn't look good looks like me, you, Lawrence, Cratol, Mari are cut from the other's," He says quickly.
"However, I've got a clean line of sight with the ones on the bridge," he adds.

He pivots, on the spot. With his right hand draws out the pact keeper rod, activating it.
His left hand pointing towards the snake creatures on the bridge.

He unleashes two, beams of agonizing eldritch energy at the closest target, on the bridge.

Specific Action: Tazskan, is aiming at the snake-creature closest on the bridge, at AW50.
He tells Amabalis to retreat to AW37, and keep a watchful eye, on tunnel entrance.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Initiative. on D20 (+0): 11 (1 roll)
  • Eldritch to hit on D20 (+8): 17, 27 (2 rolls)
  • Eldritch damage on D10 (+3): 4, 10 (2 rolls)


Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Perry will fly over behind Lawrance after dropping the rope. He sees the Yuanti coming through the door and Cratol engaging them. "Crap, there are so many," Perry says, in a panic. "I need to try and neutralize some of them. Cratol, get back for just a moment please!"

Perry will then recite a limerick to inspire Cratol and some of his nearby teammates,

Say, have you heard of Cratol the Quiet?
Whose forceful fists could crush any riot?
He would never shout,
He’d only workout,
But the secret is all in his diet.

Finally, Perry plays a familiar lullaby on his mandolin, creating a twisting pattern of colors just inside the door that opened, attempting to catch the Yuanti Malisons in it. "Try not to hit the sleeping ones if you can avoid it guys!" Perry says out loud.

Out of Character: Okay big round here, Bonus Action - Mantle of Inspiration on Cratol, Velon, Lawrance, and Taz. Each of you get 8 temporary hitpoints and can use your full movement as a reaction to go anywhere if you want. Please try and get out of the way of Hypnotic Pattern for just a second ;). Hypnotic pattern in a 30 ft. Cube on the entire Malison cluster behind the door, let's say centered AQ63 since they are in sight. The targets all have disadvantage on the Wisdom saving throw (DC 15).

Important note on the inspiration, your reaction movement does not trigger opportunity attacks, so there's no downside to getting out of the way if you're worried Cratol.

Attached Image Edited: seath on 24th Feb, 2018 - 4:03pm

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 880 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: Ignore prior entry. Revising for initiative etc. I do. Know if I get faster than perry, I'll put a new entry in.

Attached Image Edited: Gknightbc on 24th Feb, 2018 - 3:45pm

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: Rolling initiative first as it seems important to know if Perry's action comes before Velon's or not.

24th Feb, 2018 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos waits patiently for his ride across the chasm, wondering to himself what the acoustics of the pit would be like. When the trap is suddenly sprung he springs into action and attempts to charm the snake closest to himself.

Specific Action: casting crown of madness on the closer of the foes on the bridge. DC 14 Wisdom with disadvantage will have him attack the other one on the bridge if it works. Moving to the edge of the bridge to block enemies coming across and will use warding flare to defend self if attacked.

Attached Image Edited: Kingowlbear on 24th Feb, 2018 - 4:21pm

Nikolaos Willahelm Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+3): 6 (1 roll)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 880

Poppo sees the yuan-ti climb up onto the bridge, cutting off part of the group. "Uh-oh, looks like they were expecting us."

The halfling quickly casts mage armor upon himself.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 880

Watching the effect of Perry's spell on the creatures, Lawrance casts a Scorching Ray volley against one of the still moving ones. "Let me know when they stop enjoying your display,Perry, and we'll do some of our own fireworks!"


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.