Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 892 of 1199

Lia shakes her head at the sight of Perry - Page 892 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Mar, 2018 - 2:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 279842
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2018 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 892

Poljen shrugs and says, "Sure. It needs one of the fancy goblets, right?" Poljen is willing to suck down the blue mist…

Sponsored Links:
4th Mar, 2018 - 8:44am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will have made her way down towards the others, looking around with them but keeping quiet. The drow will see to unlocking the doors with Mari, so they could all move forward.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Thieves' Tools on D20 (+6): 26 (1 roll)
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 8 (1 roll)


Post Date: 4th Mar, 2018 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Zarra manages to pop open the lock. When the door is opened you can see a long hallway beyond. Its walls seem to shift and ripple constantly, undulating like the movement of a snake.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2018 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 892 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol looks to the others as he looks to the walls. He is not sure about this corridor but he will follow the scouts down the passageway as we proceed.

4th Mar, 2018 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, joins up with the others behind the closed iron door. Watching Zarra work her magic, openning it.
"Well done, now what do we have here," He says, noticing a constant shift, and ripple with the walls in the corridor.



Post Date: 4th Mar, 2018 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Perry gives Poljen a goblet of blue mist and hands the other one to Velon. "Definitely a good idea to drink these before going down this excessively creepy hallway."

Out of Character: We are out of blue mist now until dawn.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Mar, 2018 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 892

The Awakened says...

"I'm worried about another ambush like we just fell prey to. Do we have the time to spare me 10 minutes of prayer?"

Out of Character: I think if I had detect poison active when crossing the bridge that would have gone better.



Post Date: 4th Mar, 2018 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 892

Lia shakes her head at the sight of Perry and his balloon. Her frown turns to a smile as she beams at the two." Thank you Perry. You saved his life. It was very entertaining as well. I've never seen anything like that before."

Mari assists Zarra with the scouting. She stares down the hallway intently trying to make sense of it.

Lia studies the hallway with a discerning look. She hopes to see any possible trap ahead.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th Mar, 2018 - 2:29pm


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.