Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 915 of 1199

Nikolaos breathes a big sigh of relief seeing - Page 915 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Mar, 2018 - 3:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2018 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 915

“Don’t worry, I’m selling these beauties first thing. Oh how I do love the art of bartering! I’m quite good at it you know,” Perry responds to Lawrance enthusiastically.

“As for interrogating this fellow, I might be able to assist with my magic. But we could just try asking him for now. We did just save his skin after all,” Perry suggests. “Hey boss, what do you want me to ask this guy?” Perry asks Velon.

“Yoohoo, Mr. Dwarf sir. Are you okay? Blink twice if you’re okay. We just saved you and have some questions."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2018 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo speaks up when Lia mentions healing, "I could use some. Those lightning bolts plus the yuan-ti stinger really pack a punch."

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2018 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen looks embarrassed by Lawrance's query about his need for healing. He shakes his head and says, "You and Niko need it more than I. Once the two of you are in better shape, then I shall l worry about myself."

21st Mar, 2018 - 12:02am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 915 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, retrieves the offering he had originally placed down earlier with Perry's lot. Which included the diamond, and 2,800 gold pieces.

He, then seeks out Velon.
"We, will most likely need a place to rest soon, and the Naga's den is probably not the most suitable," Tazskan says to Velon.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 21st Mar, 2018 - 12:02am

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2018 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia looks around at the group." I can offer healing. It will just take a few minutes and will make a big difference for us." She closes her eyes and begins summoning the healing energy of Sune.
Specific Action: She cast prayer of healing. It is ten minutes instead of one hour for a short rest. It will heal Poljen, Niko, Poppo and 3 others that need it for the amount rolled.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2018 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lawrence laughs at Poljens discomfort "Ah, my friend your weapon did not touch me. My magic warded me well enough to come through this battle unscathed, so as I said before - no blood of mine stained your blade this day. If you have no need of healing I'd be happy to save our priestesses spells on some other. "

"Velon, the Naga will return in less than a week, perhaps even a single day. How far she wishes to take her vengeance depends on how easy it is for her. We might consider leaving a message for her when she returns. Something discouraging. "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Mar, 2018 - 6:00am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 915

The Protector. says...

"I will partake in the prayer meeting Lia and receive some healing," Tazskan answers Lia.
"As time is of the essence, then," he adds.

21st Mar, 2018 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 915

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos breathes a big sigh of relief seeing the Naga defeated.
In response to Poljen he says "That will not be necessary friend, I know that it was the Naga that attacked me not you. It's also nothing a warm meal a good night's sleep won't fix."
He then proceeds to set up his fortress and gladly accepts the healing given. Playing a restful song on his Lute to help sooth the wounds and calm the nerves after the ordeal.

Specific Action: setting up the instant fortress assuming this room is tall enough. Playing a song of rest during this expedited short rest any who take a short rest and spend at least one hit die to heal add an extra 1d6 to the healing.

Out of Character: if the doors are locked the scorpions on the roof might be useful to open them.

Nikolaos Willahelm Results:
  • Hit dice on D8 (+1): 6, 5 (2 rolls)
  • Song of rest on D6 (+0): 6 (1 rolls)

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.