Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 920 of 1199

Lia nods at the barbarian." We might - Page 920 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Mar, 2018 - 10:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
24th Mar, 2018 - 4:53am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 920

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, plays along with Velon, and tries to look intimidating assisting with the persuasion of the cultist.
Looking over his claws, flashing his canines.

Out of Character: Help action for Velon's interrogation of cultist.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Persuasion on D20 (+4): 24 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2018 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Good point Perry, we can try getting more information later. Let's take them with us. Taz, can you be in charge of this one here? With your strength you should be able to manager him easily, I'd think, and still cast your spells as needed. Let's tie him and gag him and get moving back to the pool. Hm, the bridge could be a challenge with prisoners… "

Velon moves around to see the others. "What of any treasure? No sign of a mask, I assume, since Varram seems to have been forced to tell the truth. What have you found, Lawrance, Poppo?"

"How is everyone feeling? Have we used most of our magical energies, or can we risk giving the pool a try? Ideally we can keep moving."

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2018 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen grins and says, "My magical energies remain as strong as ever! Ha!" Then taking a slightly more serious tone he adds, "Once you magic types are done with the pool, we need to destroy Diderius's body, yes? I should be able to help with that." He pauses, then asks, "Just in case, maybe we should have fire or acid available… "

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2018 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 920 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Looking up from his Identify ritual, Lawrance responds to Velon "Just about finished here, but I am almost out of magic of the higher natures. I can recover a few if we rest for an hour, but other than that, not much."

Out of Character: Dai hasn't revealed what magic we've found other than the scimitars, and Lawrance is down to 2 level 1 slots, but can recover 4 levels in a short rest. We have a robe that is unidentified from a previous loot, also.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2018 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia grins at Velon." I have most of my blessings available from Sune. That battle didn't tax my healing that much. I'm ready to push on whenever everyone else is."

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2018 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen grins at Lia. "Then while we wait for the others, should we explore that last passage, just north of this one? We might find something useful… "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Mar, 2018 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 920

The Awakened says...

After taking a few minutes to collect himself, Nikolaos pipes up "I am feeling pretty run down, but I still have a few tricks up my sleeve. And if anyone wants me to say a few words of encouragement, I would be happy to do so."
"If I were her one of the first places I would check after coming back from the dead is my throne room. Could either Lawrence or Poppo set up an early warning for the next time this room is disturbed?"

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2018 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 920

Lia nods at the barbarian." We might as well explore it while we wait. We can't afford to waste any time. I have a sense of urgency and would rather not be here any longer than necessary."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.