Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 943 of 1199

"I know what you mean Perry. But if you - Page 943 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Apr, 2018 - 4:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
12th Apr, 2018 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 943

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, grins "I won't need to scry again in a pool full of Yuanti again, to find what I want," answering Poljen.
"What, ever we do from now on with regards to the Zhentarim keep, will need careful planning," he answers the others.

He looks back at Perry, "If a frontal assault is out of the question, then we need to find a back door," he adds.
"This may require a bit of some information gathering, of a more subtle, secret kind," he adds.

"After all we need more information than a mere banner flapping in the wind," he says.

Out of Character: I'm thinking like "Mission Immpossible" Dungeons & Dragons style here.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 13th Apr, 2018 - 12:49am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2018 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The castle returns to Citadel Adbar, and many of the group set off to do some shopping.

Those staying behind soon receive another message from Chasorth, "I do not have much more information on the horn, but I do have a lead for you. There is a mage at candlekeep who apparently taken an interest in studying the horn. She showed up at the lair of a friend of mine a decade ago with gifts and lots of questions about it and its last appearance."

"From the sound of it, if she hasn't found it, she will have a good idea of where it might be. If you wish to pursue this matter, I suggest heading to Candlekeep and asking for Maccath the Crimson."

Out of Character: At least most of your characters would know of Candlekeep, it is one of the largest Wizard enclaves in the world, a structure devoted to all manner of arcane study. It can be found on the Sword Coast, a relatively short distance south of Baldur's Gate.

The group will be able to get their shopping done without major incident, but go ahead and roleplay it out as you wish. Uncommon and common items are purchased easily. For any Rare items, roll a d10, on a 1 it is unavailable at this particular market at this time. For Very Rare, ask.

Any commissioned magic items will take at least a week to finish.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th Apr, 2018 - 1:48pm

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2018 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Upon returning and hearing about the location of the mage in question, Lawrance gasps aloud and says "Candlekeep?! I've always wanted to visit Candlekeep! I've heard that the magic in the halls of that castle absolutely REEK of magic! A book! I must find a book! They only let you into the library if you've got a good book! What would Oghma like? Poems? Stories? Lore? I've got to find something GOOD!" Off in a rush from the room, Lawrance heads back into town, shopping frantically for a suitable tome of knowledge.
Specific Action: Spend the time casting a Phantom Steed to move faster than a regular horse, if needed. He will be trying to find something esoteric, with a base value greater than 1k. Using History to try and locate something rare. Purchasing a Wand of MM and Wand of War Mage +1, both uncommon.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 13th Apr, 2018 - 2:52pm

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2018 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 943 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon stands, mouth open, in silence after he finishes sharing Chasorth's update with Lawrance, Perry and the other shoppers. He watches Lawrance's reaction and his rush to summon his steed, although it is an awkward silence as it still takes him a full minute to do so regardless of his urgency. Velon raises a hand to silence anyone who start to speak during this time. After Lawrance rides off he simply says "Wizards" in a baffled tone, shaking his head a little.

As he turns and walks away he mumbles something about "... Twisting arms to get wizards to detect magic and identify items but put a good book within a thousand miles and they'll move a mountain… "

"I'm going to eat and then rests some more."

13th Apr, 2018 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

"While, your at it Velon how about we crack open some ale,"? Tazskan answers him.
"Wow, that's the fastest I've seen him move in a while," He adds with a smile.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2018 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Penelope walks into the room moments before Lawrance’s swift exit. “All THAT for a dumb book? I will never understand,” she sighs as she shakes her head.

“Ugh, a whole town filled with eccentric, pompous, uptight, and downright rude smarty-pants wizards? I hope they have good food at least. I guess we are waiting for him to return, huh? In the meantime, I will join you all, but with a nice bottle of wine instead,” Penelope says happily.

“Hey Velon, did you see your new armor? I had them custom paint a beautiful red dragon on the chest piece for you to make it look extra menacing since I know you like dragons!” Penelope exclaims, proudly displaying the armor.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2018 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 943

Out of Character: : Dai mentioned custom items taking a week to create. I would presume this would include modifying existing magic items to boost properties. We're here for a while *smile*.

15th Apr, 2018 - 4:40am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 943

The Awakened says...

"I know what you mean Perry. But if you can find your way to the part of their library that contain old legends one can find some neat stories. Full of gods falling in love getting jealous and smiting people. They keep them around because sometimes they are true. But true or not the old bards have a good sense of drama."
Out of Character: during the down time in town would it be reasonable to ask about the reputations of various mercenary groups in case we decide to hire one?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.