Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 946 of 1199

Lawrance hand waves those that are leaving, - Page 946 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Apr, 2018 - 5:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
18th Apr, 2018 - 1:05am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 946

The Protector. says...

"Ok, who's coming with me to source out some labor hire for our existing ballistas,"? Tazskan asks the group.

"There's a few places I've heard of, Purple wyrm, Blushing mermaid, Elfsong, where do we start first,"? He adds.

"Check, this out is this more suitable,"? Tazskan continues, as he speaks in draconian, the words merchant, formalware.
Then, instantly his shiny leather armor changes, into a formal prussian blue dragornborn merchant attire, cloak, with a black leather tricorn hat?

Out of Character: How much of the castles fund do we have to hire labor? How much do we also have to purchase a couple more ballistas?
With Tazskan's glamoured leather+1, he can as a bonus action change the apearance of his armor, to that of clothes, of his choice.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 18th Apr, 2018 - 1:30am

Sponsored Links:
18th Apr, 2018 - 2:30am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

"I will go with you," The drow will offer to Tazskan, offering a small smile before admitting, "I am fairly good sensing the motives and intent of others, and would have a good chance of catching any lies from those we might hire." Zarra did feel that could go well, as noticing ill intent or deception was something she'd need to learn well.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2018 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen asks Nikolaos, "Niko, Lia speaks truthfully when she says we might have enemies here. I have an idea for a way to possibly find some. Smoke them out as it were." He glances around to make sure none of the others are too close and whispers, "There is a place called the Violet Swan. An establishment that caters to the, um, carnal desires of people. Now I am tall, and somewhat dis-tink-tive. If I go to the Swan, pay some coin for a room and company, perhaps one or two folks will come looking for me. But I would want some quiet back-up, watching my back as it were. I think you would be a fine observer for this. Are you interested in helping me possibly set a trap? If nothing happens, well, I will cover your bar tab, and maybe even a room of your own if you wish."

18th Apr, 2018 - 3:09am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Page 946 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

"Thank's Zarra we are best to go out in small groups, but have some way of contacting each other's group," Tazskan speaks a little louder, at the end seeing that Poljen was whispering to Niko and Lia.

"Likewise, I agree that Baldur's gate can be both a profitable and dangerous place to live. I cannot forget, being abducted by cultists, for wearing a cape, emblazoned with a huge image of Bahumat, not far from here," He states.

"Now, I've learn't my lesson, Tazskan will ply his trade in a more subtle, but still persuasive approach," Tazskan, says moving his hand in a fashion showing off his attire. Then pulling out his necklace, revealing a miniature mithral pendant, in the image of Bahumat. From behind his large white puffy shirt.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2018 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol tells the others, "I will remain here at the castle to see that no one comes in that are not welcomed to come in."

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2018 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

During the flight over to Baldur’s Gate, Penelope will go down to meet with the prisoner along with Velon and Lia. Before entering the prison area, Penelope will turn to both Velon and Lia and say, “Alright guys, I’m gonna try and get him to answer a few of our questions before we hand him over to your contact. If you have any extra questions before my spell ends, ask him okay?” Penelope requests.

Penelope opens the door and walks in, followed by the other two. “Hiyo friendo!” she exclaims to the bound dwarf as she locks the door behind them. “You’re going to answer some questions for me now!” She strums a chord on her mandolin and looks Varram in the eyes as fey magic courses through her. “We are letting you live and keeping you fed. Show some gratitude and answer all of our questions truthfully for the next hour.”

“Why do you call the white mask yours? What do you mean by that? Weren’t you looking for it for the sake of the cult? Are they the ones who sent you on the quest to find it? Why did you send such a small group to find it?” Penelope asks the dwarf. She turns to Velon and Lia, “Feel free to jump in whenever you want, he should cooperate.”

Specific Action: Casting Suggestion DC 18 Wisdom saving throw with disadvantage because of the mandolin. If he somehow passes that, I will repeatedly cast it.

Out of Character: Suggestion lasts 1 hour with concentration so we should be good here. Cinder, Kyr, feel free to question him. I wasn’t 100% sure if I covered everything we wanted to know with our questioning, but I mainly asked what I was interested in.

-

Penelope will look to the others who are requesting her assistance with the trading and persuading with teary eyes. She covers her eyes with her white sleeve and says, “I’m sorry, I’m just so happy right now to be able to do this for you guys. This is a dream come true for me.”

After pulling herself together, Penelope will follow the others into town and help with the selling of fine dwarven goods as well as the purchasing of ballistas and mercenaries with Tazskan and Zarra. She will do her best to speak with the townsfolk to find the most trustworthy and reliable crew. She will also lean on her party members like Zarra or Lia who can detect the motives of others.

“Alright so here we’ve got a fine dwarven sword. It can cut things very well and never loses its edge! And, uhm, this here is a fine wine goblet. It’s actually shaped to bring out the terroir of a wine for a more defined taste,” she says continuing the bartering. This ordeal goes on for some time.

When she finally finds a good group of mercenaries, she will try to convince them to work for the Blaze. “Alright we got a flying castle where you will be manning some FREAKING BALLISTAS! How cool is that, right?! Where else are you going to work at a flying castle? Nowhere, that’s where! I feel like this is a real resume builder here for you guys and gals,” Penelope continues with her sales pitch to make it seem like the opportunity of a lifetime.

Out of Character: I will roll persuasion checks for the selling of goods similar to last time, advantage because of the help from others, but no modifiers from history or guidance and whatnot. I’ll do one for the bartering of items including the ballistas and selling of goods (If applicable, someone mentioned selling dwarven goods here earlier) and do another for convincing the mercenaries to work for a lower rate since it’s such a great job.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Apr, 2018 - 3:45am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 946

The Awakened says...

"Poljen, I would be happy to help; and I have heard of the Swan. Sometimes guests arriving at the Basilisk would want services that we did not offer and would need to be redirected."
"I do need to attend to a few personal matters while here. I hope you don't mind a couple of detours? I think we can take care of them before heading to the Swan."

Out of Character: putting 500 gold of personal funds into purchasing goods to resale in BG.

Edit: Additional questions to ask "What do you know about us? Who is in the Cult? What masks do you know the whereabouts of? What's your plan now? What do you hold most valuable?"

Reconcile Edited: Kingowlbear on 18th Apr, 2018 - 3:56am

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2018 - 5:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 946

Lawrance hand waves those that are leaving, stating distractedly "Nothing for me, thanks I'm going to read this tome before I donate it. No sense wasting the information it contains! Get good deals!' Suddenly, he looks up and says "You know what? Let my familiar come with you and you can just send him off if you have anything you need to get delivered back here." With that, he instructs Gamliel and lets him ride with one of the exiting party members.
Out of Character: Here's hoping for a healthy profit.
Out of Character: Questions "Who told you how to find the White Mask? Have they also told you how to find the other masks? Do you know where the Black Mask is? "
Out of Character: Afterwards yes, Polymorph the suckers and put them on ice through the ring.
Out of Character: After we leave Baldur's Gate, Lawrance will change the Familiar's form to weasel.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 18th Apr, 2018 - 6:05am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.