Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 971 of 1199

Knowing that Poljen was working on getting - Page 971 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th May, 2018 - 7:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
14th May, 2018 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 971

Lady of the Water says...

Upon seeing and hearing the kind words from Cratol, Morgaine give him a kind smile and says," Thank you kind sir" and gives him a short bow. My trip up here was exhilarating. It was my first time. She turns to Velon and his companion(If there) and says," Thank you for such a kind welcome" and give a small bow as well.
Morgaine then addresses them all, saying:
"From what Mr. Creel has stated to me, the group I have been looking for is also the group you are or at least part of them. I shall see them die for what they have done." The last stated with convection.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia walks up beside Velon as they approach Morgaine. Morgaine sees a beautiful wood elf with green eyes shimmering and long black hair that falls down her back for now. She is wearing a form fitting red gown that leaves little to the imagination. Lia is truly a worthy representative of the goddess of love and beauty.

She studies the stranger carefully." I trust in Creel and who he vouches for. I also have faith in Velon's judgement." She smiles over at him." Welcome to our home. If you wish revenge upon the cult then you have certainly came to the right place." She smiles at the newcomer.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th May, 2018 - 4:25pm

Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Nice to meet you, Morgaine. We have encountered various dragon cults that seem to be defined by a color, each following a different 'Wyrmspeaker'. Are you after a particular one? Is there anything more you can tell us there? Time is of the essence right now, and we have some particular tasks ahead. If you prove true to the cause, we would very much welcome your help at Mr Creel's recommendation of both your skill and trustworthiness. I am not sure when we might be able to pursue and achieve your individual goal, however, and if we find it conflicts with our own stopping these cults must remain our priority."

Velon smiles at Lia's words. "Ha, I am lucky that Lia trusts me so, but I trust her Truth spell far more! Morgaine, please take no offense, as I will be quite surprised if there is any issue, but it has become somewhat of a requirement around here for anyone coming aboard the castle. This is especially true for any joining the inner circle of the Blaze, which I assume you intend to do as opposed to becoming a castle guard or something of the like. Will you submit to our ritual of truth such that all here can to know you and share what we know without any cause for fear? Your cooperation here would, of course, be greatly appreciated."

Out of Character: . Zone of Truth spell from Lia, something we have done quite a bit lately when allowing new full members and hiring NPC guards, etc. We can fast forward through it, unless of course there is a chance the new PC is evil in which case we'd better word our questions carefully!

14th May, 2018 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Page 971 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Meanwhile, prior to the scrying event with Poljen, and Zara.

Tazskan, notes that Perry has just flown in with a new arrival.
He introduces himself to the newcomer.
"Greetings, my name is Tazskan and welcome aboard," he says.

"Indeed, Lawrence we by our presence here have become a threat to the cult of Tiamat,"Tazskan says, raising an eyebrow, at Lawrence's coment to Morgain.

Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Meanwhile, after the events in which Morgaine is introduced at the castle, Perry and Lawrance listen in on a conversation in their own way, hoping to glean some insight. They only catch a few words, but get the impression that they're hoping to capture the one Blaze member they knew how to get alone, presumably for an interrogation.

Poljen is exiting the Violet Swan. He does not see anything at first, but shortly after he begins to move away from the building the thugs he was expecting come running out of the alleyways.

They quickly move to surround the barbarian, weapons at the ready.

One of them calls out, "You're supposed to be very good, but even you must admit you're outmatched today. Drop your weapons and no blood will be spilled here."

Out of Character: Other members of the blaze already in the field can presume they've had time to get in position to join in here. That can include Morgaine if you feel it likely she would have accompanied the others on this foray.

In regards to moving the castle in for an air drop, moving in fast enough to get there in time would look almost exactly like an attack to the cities defenders. It might be prudent to avoid that. That stated, you could get there before the conflict began if willing to risk being attacked by the city's guards in response.

No, the new spell is not a ritual.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th May, 2018 - 5:43pm

Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Still maintaining an air of exhaustion, and possible drunkenness, the rangy man from the mountains looks puzzled at the man's words. Almost as if not believing his own eyes and ears, he looks around at the men and women, weapons at the ready, then shakes his head and softly chuckles. He has noted the one who hired them is not in view, but he is sure that person is close, ready to collect the prize once it is subdued.

"So if I drop my weapons, no blood will be spilled? Huh. So you fear that YOUR blood will be spilled, I guess. For If you knew anything of Poljen, son of Nels, last of the Snow Leopards," he says as he unlimbers his great axe, "You would know I find the spilling and shedding of blood to be great fun! I fear that whomever hired you did not tell you everything you should know." For one brief moment, Poljen thinks about bluffing, declaring that he will let them all live if they tell him where the one who hired them is. But if the rest of the Silver Blaze is not quite ready, and the nerves of these cowards fail them, their target might slip away. And that would defeat the whole point of this operation. Besides, as he has just declared, {Where would be the fun in that?} He decides he must keep everyone engaged until the Blaze let him know they have their quarry in hand. So rather than offer them the chance to save their lives, he knows he must get things rolling.

"Perhaps if you survive you will be able to ask why they did not tell you that almost none can stand toe-to-toe with me," he says as he takes a shambling step forward, then suddenly moves to one side and begins to hack at the closest opponent, giving his signature high-pitched shriek of a battle cry. "HYAH!"

Out of Character: : I won't bother with a Deception roll for the playing-at-drunk. And for one moment I thought about an Intimidation check. It would be just my luck to roll a 20 and actually have them quit, with the person behind this hearing/seeing it and slipping away. I am not taking that chance. Besides, Poljen and I have been itching for some fighting after several days without it at Candlekeep… so, Initiative, Attack and Damage rolls. Bonus Action to Rage… and why not?! Reckless!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th May, 2018 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 971

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine answers him, "I am not sure of what cult they belong to other than they attacked the ship I was a crewmember, killed my caption and crew mates, plundered and destroyed the ship and left me for dead. I will take your truth test if that is what is needed to join the group."

Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 971

Knowing that Poljen was working on getting a spy captured Cratol would go with the party dressed as a old beggar. He would sit down by an alleyway and watch the swan from across the way while panhandling for coins. He does not have his staff with him this time. If he gets jostled he will grumble but move away avoiding any fights. He will work at staying close to where Perry is at if he can.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.