Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1016 of 1199

"Means us no harm?! NO HARM?! - Page 1016 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Jun, 2018 - 5:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2018 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1016

Perry uses the mental link to communicate to the others, “Guys, Mari and I are running up the tunnel with the mask. We are going to try and get it to the castle as fast as possible. If the phantom steeds are still around, Mari and I will grab one and sprint towards the castle. If the castle is in the sky still, I’ll have her fly with me up there once we get close. If the steeds aren’t there, we’ll just have to fly from the get go. Does that sound okay? How is everything going down there with the lizard and her boytoy prince? Hurry up and get out of there!”

He continues running with Mari up the tunnel.

Specific Action: Run action up the tunnel

Out of Character: Daishain, roughly how many rounds is the tunnel if Mari and Perry are sprinting up it? Let us know when we can see the light at the end, (Laugh).

Sponsored Links:
25th Jun, 2018 - 3:20am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan will continue moving up the tunnel to the surface. He will use expeditious retreat, to enable him to move, another 60 feet in his turn.

Tazskan, hears Perry though the mental link, and responds telepathically.
"At present I'm also heading back to the surface." He says.

"I will have my pseudodragon guide you back to the castle, once your at the surface," He adds.

He calls out to the other's through the telepathic link. "Is everything alright, down there,"?

Specific Action: Call the familiar, locate the castle, then fly back to the entrance. Guide both Mari and Perry back to the castle.
Even if they are riding the phantom steeds. This will, of course negate previous order of pursuing enemies familiar.

Out of Character: Note: Tazskan, is currently unaware of the dragon's attempt to charm Lia. Or current status,or position of Poljen, or anyone else down there. In any case Tazskan, is possibly last in the initiative order?

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Familiar(perception) on D20 (+3): 7 (1 roll)
  • Familiar(stealth) on D20 (+4): 19 (1 roll)

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2018 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Seeing Lia entranced unnaturally by the strongly focused attention of the dragoness, he recognizes the effect and Dispels it, hopefully freeing her from the mental chains. Still moving up the channel he mentally calls *Lia! Come on! Time to go! Pick up your toys and let's go home!*
Specific Action: Dispel Magic on the Charm spell. Rolling in case it's level boosted. Casting this spell increase the Ward back to 6 points. Still moving 30 per turn up the tunnel, but not getting out of sight until the last group member is coming. He'll stop if he will get out of visual line with the last party member, whomever that may be.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2018 - 8:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1016 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Mari continues racing at full speed alongside Perry. Her heart is pounding and she imagines the dragon catching them from behind.

Lia eyes the noble creature. She's the most beautiful thing Lia has ever seen. Sune would approve of the green dragon. Hearing the request regarding the cube, she starts to deactivate the barrier to hand the cube over. Somewhere deep in her mind she realizes that this is a bad idea. Lia shakes her head as she tries to think straight. She holds onto the cube but doesn't deactivate it. Lia stays there, wondering why her friends are trying to hurt this marvelous creature.

Out of Character: : Lia will stand there this turn since the dispel magic won't take effect before her turn is over.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 25th Jun, 2018 - 8:35am

25th Jun, 2018 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lady of the Water says...

Out of Character: I think Morgaine was the last member to enter the tunnel, but I may be wrong on that account. She did get into the fight with the kobolts. Other than that I don't think she has moved from there.

In Character: Morgaine seeing that it seems that all the enemy is done and hearing in her mind that other members were making their way to the entrance, she will head that way herself as to make more room for the others to get there. She will then wait with the phantom steads to help with the escape to the castle.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2018 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen curses several times. First when the prince vanishes. It might be magic invisibility, or one of those teleportation spells. Either way, the barbarian no longer sees his foe. Then a troll hits him, eliciting another curse. A brief flash of arcane energy tells him one of his comrades has reduced the damage, then a fireball erupts, dropping one of the two trolls. Considering that a fair trade, he does not curse. Then as his vision clears he sees the enormous green dragon, and his grin returns.

He steps forward, axe swinging at the beast as he calls out, "Ho! I am Poljen, son of Nels! Last of the Snow Leopards! Do you see the blue and white scales on the string about my neck? It is I that delivered the blows that ended the lives of your cousins, Lennithon and Glazhael Cloudchaser! Now I intend to add a green scale to my necklace!"

Out of Character: : Attacks on the dragon. I will include a Wisdom Save just in case it is needed to move closer. If needed, and Poljen fails, I will include damage dice for throws for the Axe of Returning… if fear-struck, use the first roll of each attack, with Disad being negated by Reckless.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2018 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1016

Lia smiles at the dragon and addresses her friends mentally. (Let's go. She means us no harm. She just wants the mask back I'm sure. Poljen and Velon, maybe go out the other exit?).

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2018 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1016

"Means us no harm?! NO HARM?! Lia, what's happened to you? I CALLED HER A FAT IGUANA, LIA! She definitely means us harm! What's wrong with her, guys? Mari and I are close to the exit, but I'm scared. Why aren't you running?! WHY DIDN'T YOU ALL RUN!?"

Perry is hysterical over the party line and probably has tears in his eyes while running away.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.