Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1061 of 1199

Tazskan, takes this time to activate his pact - Page 1061 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jul, 2018 - 2:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2018 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1061

Velon comes to with a sudden gasp as a tiny bit of poison mist escapes from his body. He groans over the mental link and mumbles "... Didn't, hurt, a bit." Another groan. "Come on Bahamut, don't let Sune have all the fun today. Let's go… "The lumbering Paladin begins to try to stand, groaning a bit more, no longer aided by his spells.

Out of Character: Just RP, not actually standing as that will take some of next turn's movement.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2018 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : I was waiting to see if Perry's action would be to do something with Poljen. Now that I know, time to go to town! Half movement to get up, still have 20 feet. Daishain, if Chuth is in the air such that Poljen can NOT reach her, he can move from his current position of W-19 to Z-23 and use his swings on the the Prince. He will move to that point anyway, so that if the dragon is on the ground he can still attack her, but be ready for an AoO on either of them… oh, and of course Bonus to Rage!

In Character: :

Everything goes black as the cold envelops Poljen. He has been cold before, but never like this, as if he has been stabbed by a million icicles. Then just as he despairs of ever coming back, he feels the familiar warmth of Lia's divine healing. But he has never felt it so deeply, so purely, it is like he has been given a rush of Battle Madness for a brief moment. He stands, swaying slightly, still a bit dizzy from the magical surge. He lets the Madness once more rush into him, and he charges across the floor with just enough energy to reach a point where he should be able to reach either of their foes. He aims for whichever is in reach…

26th Jul, 2018 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Beyond the feeling of cold and darkness felt, Zarra will find a warmth come over her and in opening her eyes a light as Lia provides healing they all so desperately needed. The drow takes a deep breath, trying to get enough clean air into her lungs as she thanks both Eilistraee and Sune for being alive because of her friend's care. The healing her magic provided.

Get the drow is still badly hurt, and grabbing her bow will as soon as she can stand find a place farther way and under cover. Zarra curses herself for not having a healing potion one had but at least she wasn't dying. The rogue will hope that she can get a bit more healing, yet even then she will try to provide support once farther away.

Out of Character: No action yet, as I suspect she is still recovering and in need of standing. Apart from of course moving away from the dragoness and prince to find cover.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Jul, 2018 - 10:54pm

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2018 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1061 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance steps over to the cabinet and starts to open it, but the moment he touches the handle, a jolt of electricity goes lancing up his arm, sending his weakened mind into darkness.

Many in the party fall to the combined attacks, though Lia's timely intervention brings most of them back to their feet.

The prince scoffs at this, "A losing effort, keeping them from death, how long do you think you can keep it up!" He starts to cast a spell, pointing the tip of his sword in Lia's direction, when Perry's spell takes hold. The treacherous elf freezes in place for a few moments. He breaks free again not long after, but the effort of it leaves him shaken as he looks around to Perry with hate in his eyes.

Poljen and Morgaine each shake off the cold with Lia's help and charge Chuth. They each score a hit, and are struck in turn as the dragoness puts her tail to good use. She bites and claws at Poljen, but he manages to dodge most of it.

Mist seems to surround Velon as he struggles back to his feet, somehow soothing him, making him wonder why they'd be fighting such a magnificent creature.

Out of Character: 21 lightning damage from the trap. There's a Dexterity save for half damage on the thing, but even with a pass, he's still going down. Should've been just a bit more cautious, though I can understand why not. Before Detect Magic is mentioned, it was dropped for the black tentacles.

Morgaine takes 11 damage from a tail swipe. Poljen takes 20 from a tail and a claw, reduced to 10 after his DR.

Velon needs to make a DC 18 Wisdom save or be Charmed by Chuth before his next turn. No immediate effect for now other than being unable to attack her in particular until he throws it off. She's not really in a position to sweet talk him for more right now.

28th Jul, 2018 - 1:09am / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine is thankful for her necklace and cloak for protecting her. She then tries to jump over the tail but it get her in the calf. Shaking it off she once again takes the scimitar and goes after either the dragon or the prince, which ever is closer.

Morgaine Results:
  • Attack, scimitar on D20 (+10): 23, 23 (2 rolls)
  • Damage, scimitar on D8 (+8): 9, 10 (2 rolls)
  • Scimitar, electric on D6 (+0): 3, 3 (2 rolls)

28th Jul, 2018 - 1:39am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

The Quiet Shadow says...

While still working to remain under cover and out of sight, making sure to hide in a position which would allow a clear shot. Zarra was grateful for the distraction provided by her companions. Once this was done, though still in pain admittedly, she will draw her longbow and aim her shot at the Chuth.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Attack (+2 Lbow Adv) on D20 (+10): 30, 13 (2 rolls)
  • Damage (+2 longbow) on D20 (+8): 25, 21 (2 rolls)
  • Sneak Attack on D6 (+0): 1, 2, 6, 4, 1 (5 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2018 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1061

Perry points his sword at the Prince and boasts, "Fool! You are the copycat, and I am the true wielder of song and blade." Perry folds his arms, tilts his head back, and cackles dramatically, "(Laugh), indeed, that previous spell of mine was mere child's play, a trifle! And yet you nearly succumbed to it, (Laugh)! Now then, fiend! Let's see how you fare against my most powerful magic!"

Fey magic courses through Perry as he says these words, but he isn't really casting a powerful spell. No, Perry thinks that would never work after drawing Neronbutt's attention. No, Perry is actually scared. Perry wants to run. So Perry musters his most powerful ability for this situation - acting. He mocks the Prince.

"That's right, fool! Behold, my TRUE POWER!"

A short pause, then Perry runs. He makes his way back to the hallway to the shrine and yells down the hall after seeing Lawrance asleep. "WAKE UP AND HELP ME, SMARTYPANTS!" the panicking tiefling yells. Perry puts his sword away and focuses his efforts into protecting himself from the Prince with his shield and magic.

Specific Action: Action - Vicious Mockery on Neronbutt - DC18 Wisdom save. On a fail, the Prince gets disadvantage on his next attack. Movement back to AF24 to yell to the wizard. Bonus Action - Rank 1 Healing Word on Lawrance. Reaction - Shield 100% please!

Out of Character: - Okay, okay I know it seems silly but I'm channeling my inner Patrick Rothfuss. My thought process here is that I need to pick up Lawrance and that I only get a cantrip if I do so. The hype up of Vicious Mockery is to try and bait him into a Counterspell. If that doesn't work, then I at least mocked him and potentially gave him disadvantage on his next strike. Win-win as far as I'm concerned. I'll roll Deception here if we want to go with that, though I'm also okay with this not working at all, (Laugh).

28th Jul, 2018 - 2:38am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1061

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, takes this time to activate his pact keeper rod, to open up another 5th level spell slot.
He moves towards the side passage on his left.

Specific Action: Use his action to activate pact keeper rod, then move to AB19. Since, it would take another, action to drop ascendant step, he will keep using it.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.