Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1066 of 1199

Mari roars in rage as the dragon breaks her - Page 1066 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Aug, 2018 - 2:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

16th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 258902
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
2nd Aug, 2018 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1066

The Quiet Shadow says...

The drow will offer a call of concern for Mari, though then be glad to see Lia offer a prayer of healing. Zarra will then refocus her attention and aim her longbow to offer another shot. She hoped Chuth will fall soon, wondering how much longer the dragoness could last.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Att (+2 longbow) w/Adv on D20 (+10): 16, 26 (2 rolls)
  • Damage (+2 longbow) on D8 (+8): 12, 11 (2 rolls)
  • Sneak Attack on D6 (+0): 3, 1, 1, 1, 4 (5 rolls)


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2018 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Another fireball goes off as the group continues to pound on the increasingly bloodied Chuth. Her left eye snaps shut after a pair of bolts from Tazskan strike home there.

Chuth attempts to cast a misty step spell, but Lawrance was ready for such trickery, and counters it. She redoubles her efforts to get free in response.

This time Mari cannot keep hold, and Chuth's neck slips out of her meaty grasp. With a howl of pain and fury, the dragoness retreats, making a run for the tunnel, and away from the surprisingly resilient creatures that hound her.

Out of Character: Just one tail slap hit this time, on Mari, for 15 damage.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2018 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen's eyes go wide when the dragoness slips free and begins running, lashing out with his axe, then running after her. "Not so fast! I, I mean WE are not done with you yet!"

Out of Character: : Daishain, I just want to confirm you factored in Poljen's AoO when Chuth broke and ran for the tunnel. He will use his movement to reach Y-31 which is well within his standard movement. That also leaves Z-31 and AA-31 open for the giant ape. I assume it needs more than a single square… I will also roll another AoO for this round if she tries to bug out once more.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2018 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 1066 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry listens to the commotion as the dragon attempts to flee, "Don't let her get away guys! We don't want to let her kill more kids or enslave more cute innocent kobolds!

He runs down the hallway and flies up a few feet to see over the ledge. Then, he slashes his sword through the air and dark purple beams lash out from it towards the backside of the green dragon.

Specific Action: Move to AH23 + 5ft. Straight up for line of sight. Action - more Eldritch Blast.

Out of Character: Everyone could use a little more Eldritch Blast.

Attached Image Edited: seath on 4th Aug, 2018 - 12:17am

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2018 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Wand in hand, Lawrance closes the distance and sends an array of bolts after her.
Specific Action: magic missiles and move just enough to keep her in sight. No more slots left for counter spells.
Out of Character: - that would be a total of 10 actually.

Attached Image Edited: Gknightbc on 4th Aug, 2018 - 1:43am

4th Aug, 2018 - 2:10am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, hears the roar of the dragon, a slap of her tail, and catches a glimpse of her trying to retreat down the tunnel.

"Chuth, come back here and face us," he yells in draconian.
Then immediately, invokes two agonizing eldritch blast's from his hand. Again, while invoking the pact keeper, with other hand.

Specific Action: While, still standing at AE23, will pivot and aim with his hand at the retreating dragon heading to Z32.
Using agonizing eldritch blast. Whilst grasping pact keeper in other hand.

Attached Image Edited: anronrosby on 4th Aug, 2018 - 2:14am

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Eldritch blast to hit on D20 (+10): 28, 15 (2 rolls)
  • Eldritch blast damage on D10 (+4): 11, 6 (2 rolls)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Aug, 2018 - 4:03am / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1066

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine seeing the Dragon trying to flee up the tunnel will go after her and try to stay within melee range.
Over the mental link, she says: "She is trying get away up the tunnel. I am going after her and end this!" The last is said with confection.

Out of Character: Morgaine wants to stay in melee range so she is going to use her Action Surge ability if she is able to do so. Going to Y30 and once more attack the green dragon with the scimitar. Morgaine will use her cloak of protection, Necklace of Adaption and shield to protect her from anything the dragon may toss at her and use Athletics to avoid her tail.
Will do scimitar rolls for now if bow rolls are needed will do them once I know. As well as Athletics cks, if they are needed.

Morgaine Results:
  • Attack, scimitar on D20 (+10): 26, 28 (2 rolls)
  • Damage, scimitar on D8 (+8): 10, 9 (2 rolls)
  • Scimitar, electric on D6 (+0): 1, 1 (2 rolls)


Post Date: 4th Aug, 2018 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1066

Mari roars in rage as the dragon breaks her hold. She lumbers after Chuth and one huge hand grasps her tail. The other hand forms a fist and lashes out at her back.

Lia curses under her breath as the hold is broken. Speaking via the link she says, "We have her. She is beaten. We can't let her escape though. This ends now." She nocks an arrow and releases it almost simultaneously.

Specific Action: Mari is attempting to grapple Chuth again. The ape will move up and occupy Z31 and AA31 She will make a fist attack and I will also roll for a possible AoO. Lia Is targeting Chuth with her oath bow again.

.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th Aug, 2018 - 2:20pm


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.