Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1072 of 1199

Poljen nods. "Do not worry. I am confident - Page 1072 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Aug, 2018 - 6:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2018 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1072

In the meantime Mari has found her way to the bedroom with the others. After being informed of the locked chest, she ponders it for a moment. She is still having some trouble breathing after the poison gas." I think… I can do it. If .. I fail ..I won't fail .." She winks and begins attempting to disarm the trap.

Out of Character: : I will roll for advantage in case it is available from Lawrance.

Sponsored Links:
9th Aug, 2018 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, reminds Lawrence that the egg should be given to Silas to deal with. Gives Perry a look of annoyance, over his comment about turning the egg into a meal.

He, then turns his attention to helping the other's searching the loot.
"If I had the luxury of resting for an hour, I could attempt afterwards to dispell some magic," he adds, when hearing Velon's query about the chest.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2018 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lawrance leans in and observes Mari's efforts, whispering about the triggers and guiding her where necessary in the path of the magic's design.
Specific Action: History Aid for the +5.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2018 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1072 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Working carefully, Mari lightly scores through a series of faint markings she found in the wood. There is a fitful sparking and a hum, but then the magic dies. As far as the rogue can tell, the armoire is now safe to open.

That just leaves the chest, which appears to have a similar ward on it.

Outside, the elven youth shakes his head slowly, "I... I don't know where we are now, let alone anyone else."

9th Aug, 2018 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine will offer her sympathies to the elves for their fallen kin. She will then help the group bring the items out of the tunnels and the main cavern where the battle to place to the castle and take them to where she is instructed to do so. Or hand them off to someone else to take them there; which ever is the case.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2018 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

After getting "The Look" from Taz, Perry puts a pin in that whole situation and joins the rest of the group in the bedroom. He watches Mari expertly disarm the pre-trap before the main trap. "Well done Mari! You got through one trap, but there appears to be another trap now. Very clever of them to use nested traps in this manner. It could ending up being traps all the way down. If you want, I can handle this one if you are tired. I am an expert at disarming traps."

Perry beams with confidence.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2018 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1072

Mari steps back and takes a bow." The armoire Is safe to open. Now for the chest. This looks fairly straightforward." She begins working carefully to disarm the trap on the chest.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2018 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1072

Poljen nods. "Do not worry. I am confident that they are nearby. A few days ago we met some scouts from your tribe, and they suggested to us this general area, but made a point of NOT being with us. So I assume they are watching to see if we have slain the dragon that has bedeviled their lands. Come, I will take you into our flying castle and our good friend Poppo will show you on a map where we are. You can tell us where we should take you and your friends. Unless some arrive to help you out before that, of course."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.