Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1076 of 1199

Poljen says, "Lia, you are an elf. Fly - Page 1076 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Aug, 2018 - 1:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2018 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1076

While the three hour identification process is underway, Perry takes some time to verify the kobolds are trustworthy. He explains that this is standard on-boarding procedure and to not be alarmed by the magic. Once that's all well and good, he shows them around the important areas of the castle, "This here is the dining hall, we usually meet here to talk as a group and eat meals. That halfling you saw earlier, Poppo, makes really good pastries so if any of you enjoy cooking I'm sure he could use some help with food prep over in the kitchen nearby. Over here is the courtyard where we do mock battles. I like to stretch my wings out here sometimes. This room over here is my room. If you ever need anything or have questions, you will usually find me here. Finally, this room is the music room, Niko and I are still building it all out but we plan to have some jam sessions and concerts here from time to time. If any of you are musicians or would like to learn, please let me know and we can work out the scheduling of lessons. We will get to your room after I introduce you to the others. For now, take these."

Perry hands the kobolds each five gold then explains, "This is your upfront sign-on bonus and salary is paid biweekly. I'll get you all some better clothes next time I go shopping. As to what you do for work, there are a lot of roles here left to fill. Feel free to pick whatever you want to do. Like I said there's cooking, joining in castle defense with Captain Calloushands, carpentry, or cleaning."

After all that is done, he takes the three to meet the group in the dining hall, "This is the main team here. Captain Red Beard over there is Velon, he's the leader and party supernova. The beautiful elf next to him is Lia, she can heal you if you are hurt. The skulky one is Zarra. She mostly keeps to herself but is a nice person if you get to know her. The other rogue there is Mari. She can each kill a man in no less than twenty different ways. The dragonborn over there is Tazskan of the Daardendrien clan. He has a pet pseudodragon. The wizard who talks a lot is Lawrance. He knows a lot of things. The big scowling guy is Poljen. Don't get on his bad side. And lastly, that strong woman over there with the armory of weapons is Morgaine. She's the newest to our team but really strong in a fight."

Finally Perry turns to the group and says, "Everyone, these are some new recruits. This here is Iggy, Liz, and Komo. They want to help out as part of the staff. Velon and Lia, I'll let you decide whether they should stay or not."

-

After explanation of the loot in the dining hall, Perry says, "That's how he broke my Hold Person the first time! What a jerkface! Anyway, I'm not too interested in any of this equipment guys. What's our next stop? We should probably go try to talk to King Melondrake. Lia do you know the King at all?"

Out of Character: Interrogation scenes are really starting to wear on me so I'm trying to fast forward through it. I'll mark off three Suggestion spells for the kobolds. Daishain if you require it I will play out the actual questioning in Side Stories.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 12th Aug, 2018 - 10:18pm

Sponsored Links:
12th Aug, 2018 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will ask the others to assist as she gather the dragon material needed for everyone, while she instructs in them helping her through the process. Thus, though the drow recalls already doing so.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Aug, 2018 - 2:49pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Survival on D20 (+7): 23, 16 (2 rolls)

12th Aug, 2018 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lady of the Water says...

Out of Character : I see Pery you left Morgaine out of the introductions, was she not in the dinning hall at the time? If she was there then she will make a big deal out of beibg left out and introduce herself. If she is not and Perry's speaks to her later about the items she will answer him. Once I do more research about the Stone I will post about that as well.
In Character : Morgaine upon hearing Perry mention the longsword that does electrical damage; her eyes sparkle and she gets a mischievious grin on her face.
"Yes, Perry I would be interested in such a weapon. Your scimitar was a great help to me, but should be with it's owner."
She removes it from her Quiver and presents it to Perry like one would a king.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2018 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1076 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen looks upon the sword being proffered by Morgaine, but then hears from Lawrance there is some kind of curse upon it, albeit one he thinks he can remove. He says to the fighter, "Hold on to it for the moment. If Lawrance can remove the curse from that other blade you shall have it. Until that time, keep it ready."

A little later, Poljen approaches Morgaine again. She easily notices his face starting to turn a light shade of pink. "Uh, Morgaine? I would like to make you an offer. A gift, essentially." He turns a little redder. "During our first real large fight with this cursed cult, at Greenest, we killed one of their number who had an interesting item or two. The one I chose to keep, is this." He holds up a small stone. "I call it my torch stone." He casually tosses it up above his head and it hovers above his head and casts a small light, about torch's worth. "It can be handy at night, or in caves. But my totem eagle has blessed me with an ability to see better in the dark than before. But you have the same vision I did. Perhaps you can find use for it." He smiles proudly as he says, "It was the first magical item I earned."

12th Aug, 2018 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, when introduced by Perry to the two Kobolds speaks in draconian language.
"Greetings, you would do well to remmember no one here, serves or worships chromatic dragons," he says with a smile, and hint of suspicion.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2018 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Soon enough, the castle approaches Melendrach's holdfast, though the forest is thick here, with no place to land the castle without causing destruction.

Several miles to the south is what looks like a gnarled oak, but unbelievably massive in size, nearly a full mile in height. It towers over the rest of the forest, rivaled only by the nearby mountains. Lia would know it as the Grandfather Tree, actually an Arakhor, an elder form of treant. Though the Grandfather Tree awakens only rarely, and not since before Lia was born.

Lia would also know this group approaching the tree without permission would violate multiple serious customs, and likely be dangerous as well.

It isn't long before the castle attracts attention, even with its disguise as an errant cloud active. Multiple flying creatures, almost certainly familiars, soon fly up and around the structure, obviously attempting to get an idea of who you are and what your intentions might be.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1076

"Lets park here, away from any issues, and turn off the cloud cover hm? We can chat with anyone who comes calling and not be a scary, ominous visitor. "
Lawrance sends Gamliel aloft as well, willing to chat and defray any worries those on the ground may have.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1076

Poljen says, "Lia, you are an elf. Fly on your broom to greet them! That should smooth things over."

He also suggests to Velon, "Maybe you would like that glaive. It would give you a better chance to reach with those stubby arms of yours! Ha!"

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.