Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1080 of 1199

"Excellent, thank you for offering to - Page 1080 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Aug, 2018 - 1:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2018 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1080

Poljen says, "Bring me with you. If they do not wish me to meet the king, I will stay with your gear to keep things safe. I will go unarmed, though. If I need a weapon I will take one from any that fight us."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2018 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon smiles at Poljen and gives him a nod. “Good, I expected no less.”

“Perry, you don’t want to miss a chance to meet a King, do you? Anyone else? Taz? Mari? Morgaine?”.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2018 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

At this point, Perry immediately lights up and says, "Oh you can bet on Bahamut that I'm coming down to talk to this big shot!" Then, he transforms to his goto persona, Penelope.

The immediate personality shift is a little unnerving as the cherubic, overly-chipper Penelope continues, "Hi hi, I'm in control now! Let's go talk to His Great Holy Elfness!" she exclaims, rolling her eyes while saying that last bit.

She laughs and heads down with Velon.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 15th Aug, 2018 - 1:42am

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2018 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1080 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Regarding the entourage to the King, Lawrance responds "I will remain behind for now. I will prepare to transport the Princes body and our other items, should that be needed. It'll save us time overall. I wish to send Gamliel with you and he can relay any messages to me. "
After the portal opens and Silas tells him of his mind, Lawrance responds with a nod "I was thinking much the same. With a noble elvin bloodline in the mix, as well as this child truly being a natural birth, combined with the fact that I truly believe these two foes loved each other. These factors may help sway this innocent to a proper path with draconian guidance. I certainly don't have the facilities or time to raise it, nor any knowledge that would put the task on the good course. Do you think your group can take care of this one?"

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 15th Aug, 2018 - 1:47am

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2018 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Mari nods her head." I shall go. I owe to Lia to keep her safe if something goes wrong. I'm not exactly looking forward to meeting this King though. We don't exactly have the greatest news to share with him." She glances at Penelope." Some here think it's all a joke. I assure you that the King won't feel the same. We must be careful in what we say. "

Lia smiles warmly at Velon and the others as they arrive." Welcome to the King's holdfast of High Forest, ancient home of my people.

15th Aug, 2018 - 3:13am / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine will stay behind for now, but offers her help to Lawrence with bringing the body of the prince down if needed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Aug, 2018 - 4:08am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1080

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, offers to go down also to meet the king. He doesn't want to pass up an opportunity to meet an Elven king.
Lawrance, seems to have the iissue of the green dragon egg under control.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2018 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1080

"Excellent, thank you for offering to stay behind Morgaine, Lawrance, and Zarra. You can assist with Neronvain and the children, and you can come save us if these elves aren't as friendly as we assume!" Velon gives a bit of a smile and a wink at this last part to make light of it, but he does hope it remains but a joke.

Once below with the others, Velon introduces Poljen, Perry, Taz and Mari to the King's guard, leaves his hammer with them, and declares they are ready to see the King.

Out of Character: . Other items Velon left in his room beyond the heartscale, just in case they strip him of everything, include the new circlet, +1 longsword, his old gauntlets, 4 health pots, and one poison pot.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.