Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1089 of 1199

Enjoying the attention of the detail-seeking - Page 1089 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 2:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2018 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1089

Penelope is still hammered, but receives Velon's request. "Yesh, I'll make shure you can keep up wish her," she says, her speech now slurred. "She may be a cleric of Shune, but never undershtimate a Bard of Glamour!" With that, Penelope casts a spell and dark energy swirls around Velon again to fix him up.

"There, good ash new." She waddles away.

Sponsored Links:
21st Aug, 2018 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine will just nod her head in a yes gesture and when Poljen picks her up she passes out in his arms. Her head rests upon his shoulder as he carries her to the castle and to her room to sleep her drunken stupor off. No one will see her until later the next morning.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2018 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen leaves her no top of her bed covers, though he removes her boots before leaving the room. Then he finds Captain Callahan and Poppo, encouraging them to grab one or two others to take the ride down to the feast. He and Trammet will head up onto the battlements and take a shift on watch. He has pocketed some meat to give the eagle, though he also tells him to go hunting.

21st Aug, 2018 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 1089 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, continued to enjoy the elven wine, ale and particully the hot spicy meat that came out later in the evening.
He didn't over do it this time, carefully spacing his drinks, between eating.

Smiling, seeing Penelope, having throwing up on odd occasion, "Hmm, bit to many pastries this time," he notes.
He, enjoyed the elven musicians, playing their harps, lutes, tambourines, and harmonious melodies.

He catches up with Lawrence, who seems to be relishing in descibing in gruesome detail, his close encounter with Chuth.
Then, catching a glimpse, of Velons deep blue tunic.
"Well, someones out to impress," he notes.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2018 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Before the party begins, King Melendrach stands and personally introduces each member of the party, thanking them publicly for ending the scourge on his people. A cheer goes up for the assembled members of the Silver Blaze.

The party itself goes pleasantly, the music is fine and the company good. The food tends to be quite tasty though on the light and delicate side, little in the way of meats or heavy breads.

It is however a bit difficult at any particular moment to avoid being cornered by a number of elves hoping to speak to the heroes of the night themselves. There are a number of bards here, they're particularly insistent about getting as much detail of the event as possible, most of them end up clustering around Lawrance when they realize he's freely giving up juicy tidbits.

Each member of the party ended up receiving at least a few amorous looks through the evening, and at least one offer to dance. A few indecent proposals were whispered into certain ears. Velon and Lia get a fair bit of peace in this regard, likely due to their relationship being obvious.

The rescued children are present as well, though kept in small groups, each with a minder. Most of them end up retiring early, the shock of the day's events weighing on them.

About two thirds of the castle staff are on the ground at any given point, with Callahan cycling through the guards so they get at least some leisure time among the trees.

The event proceeds until shortly before dawn, though most of the revelers have retired well before then.

Out of Character: Feel free to wrap this up any way you guys like. This marks the end of the chapter, and yes, everyone is going up to level 10. I was going to do more with Zarra, but it looks like Thomas is a no show at the moment.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Aug, 2018 - 12:06am

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2018 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia painstakingly prepares for the feast. She brushes and brushes her raven hair until it shines after she bathes. Her long tresses flow down over her shoulders. She dons an elegant, finely made black dress that fits her perfectly.

She also helps Mari to get ready. Mari arrives at the feast clad in a plain green gown. Her blonde hair is down and reaches her mid back. She has a dagger strapped to each leg under the gown. Mari drinks some wine but makes sure to stay in control. She will spend the night dancing but continues to pay attention to her surroundings.

Lia smiles warmly at Velon and takes his hand." Thank you Velon. You lookso very handsome yourself. I will be the envy of the feast." She will dance with him and teach him new elven dances. Taking the crystal from him she nods." Thank you. I quite like this. It will feel nice knowing my mighty paladin will know when to swoop in and save me. Not to mention I can monitor how well you are dodging." She winks at him.

As they dance she snuggles up against his broad chest." I could get used to this. Would you like to live in an elven community like this? I have missed being around my people."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1089

Poljen is polite to the bards during the festivities. Once or twice he almost mentions the previous attempt to slay the beast when they stole the mask, but catches himself, worried that news would change how the Silver Blaze is viewed by these elves. He mentions everyone's contributions to the battle as best he can recall, including his brief interlude with his old friend, Sir Beaver (And his lady). If he is propositioned by an attractive elf maiden, he will look torn, and ask if he could maybe come back another time to indulge in such pleasures. He will also ask if he might see her on the field of battle when they face the armies of Tiamat's cult.

He still helps Morgaine back to the castle as previously stated.

Out of Character: : Leveling up with some Hit Points… and I think for this level Poljen can now perform a ritual to cast… something… I will check my rules at home later.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1089

Enjoying the attention of the detail-seeking bards and the others that actually remain to listen, Lawrance will run on and on about the details of their adventures. Still keeping to moderation as he regales his audience, he is grinning widely as he 'educates' listeners. Near the winding down of the festivities, he succumbs to one of the elvish ladies more bold advances and spends the rest of the night getting a different kind of education.
In the morning, a bit sore, tired but happy, he returns to the castle via the new elevator, sending it back down in case any later riser has need of it, and gets back to researching his projects and spells.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.