Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1125 of 1199

The group calls in the go ahead to begin the - Page 1125 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Sep, 2018 - 10:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
16th Sep, 2018 - 6:14am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1125

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, hears Lawrence talk telepathically to him, and responds in a like minded manner.

"Do we have the capacity, and enough men, to guard, and keep a floodgate of prisoners,"? Tazskan says.
"That is assuming all the patrols, succumb to us in a like manner," He adds.

"It appears that the so called secret weapon, could be in fact the large metallic bird creature," He says.

"It proved powerful, enough to bring down a chromatic dragon. This Gnome, illusionist is proving to be a quite formidable opponent for Cyanowrath," He continues.

"Even navigating the maze is proving difficult, for them, presumably the password to enter is night dawns,"? He says.

"I vote, that we continue to clean up the rest of the cultist patrols in a like manner," He continues.

"However, the moment our presence is discovered would be the moment, that we bomb the campsite," he concludes.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2018 - 6:42am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol looks around as he hears the coices in his head. Thinking back to everyone he says, "Well this is a interesting way to communicate. The main problem I see about not bombing the encampment now is that if we are discovered that camp will start to empty to attack us in force. I believe bombing the encampment now is a great way to cause them problems and reduce their numbers while keeping us safe by being undiscovered."

16th Sep, 2018 - 7:25am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, hears Cratol over the mental link and responds.
"That is a good point," he says.
"Those back inside the castle above are well prepared, just give the word when ready," he answers.
"Then, I will have the psuedodragon, relay the orders," He continues.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2018 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1125 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Mari feels guilt in her mind regarding her action. She felt like it was necessary for the mission however. Sensing the telepathic link she states (I hope that didn't bother anyone. We don't have time for a drawn out interrogation. I used the bit about the Zhents to put more fear into them. Besides, if word gets out that the Zhents were supposedly behind this raid.... .that can only help our cause. I've done my part.). She wipes her dagger off and sheathes it.

Lia is looking wide eyed at Mari and the executed prisoner still. She looks at Velon and mouths," What just happened?"

16th Sep, 2018 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, hears Mari's thoughts, and answers telepathically.
"It's perfectly understandable Mari, given the situation, here," he says.
"Indeed, we may not have the time or resources to deal with to many prisoners, anyhow," he adds.

16th Sep, 2018 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine, hearing the voices in her head once again, stays quite for a time. She does relate through the mental link, "Since we know the pass phrase is 'night dawns' could that be a way to talk to the gnome and let him know he has the Silver Blaze here to help? We may be able to figure out what the weapon is and other very useful information. "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2018 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1125

Velon looks away from Mari and the executed prisoner with a pained expression. He moves over to Lia and asks her "What are we to do?" "We cannot take every cultist in the world prisoner and give them all a second chance."

With regard to the overall situation, Velon agrees with Cratol. "We are wasting time chasing children around the edges of this situation, making no real impact as the wizard remains under siege. His defenses could break at any time. Taz, as I asked once already, please tell them to start the bombardment of the camp, or I will waste my sending stone on it."

Out of Character: Daishain, if you want to move things forward and Anron may be asleep on the other side of the globe, Velon will call in the castle on his own if he must. Short of someone wrestling him to the ground to prevent use of the sending stones, it's going to happen. We can see if Taz cooperates or not after the fact.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2018 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1125

The group calls in the go ahead to begin the bombardment. The cloud hovering over the camp begins to drop stones, large and small, to smash down amongst the tents. They seem to be targeted at least somewhat at random.

The stones are not the only thing dropped, flasks of burning oil are being targeted towards the center of the camp, where the more important areas are located, including supply caches.

At first, the response is fairly well organized, people find what cover they can, and try to strike back. It quickly proves fruitless however, as even if they had a clear target, they do not have weapons capable of reaching the source of the attack.

It doesn't take long after that is realized for the army to begin to break. People start abandoning the camp in droves. Some following officers into the woods, others simply running off. Many run into the maze entry, but most seem to prefer the wilds to that option.

It isn't long before many are heading the group's way. A loose band of about three dozen are unknowingly heading right for where the Silver Blaze is.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.