Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1130 of 1199

Poljen nods in agreement. "The sooner - Page 1130 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Sep, 2018 - 10:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2018 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1130

Velon unleashes a couple of firebolts at the fleeing enemies as Cratol and perhaps others chase them down.

Velon feigns offense at Lia's jab. "Hey, I dodged a few of 'em! Didn't you see my fancy footwork, too?" He's referring to his improved fighting stance that allows him to attack more swiftly and remain on balance, and adds "I do think training with Mari and Cratol really helped." He turns and says "Thank you" to each of them.

"Taz, is the castle getting ready to fire the ballista at the mages inside the maze? Hopefully we can disrupt them even if we can't actually kill them. It will buy us some time. If we decide to enter the maze, please do tell them, and tell them not to shoot US!"

"So what do you all think? I do think chasing people through the woods for several days is asking for the tower to be breached. Are you all up for the maze?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2018 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

With a last, long range shot at the fleeing foes, Lawrence agrees “The maze would be good to get into now, before they regroup. The castle should be prepared to disrupt them if they do. We wouldn’t want our exit blocked. At least with the maze we can channel our foes and not get surrounded. “.

19th Sep, 2018 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

"I agree, lets go for the jugular now, straight into the maze," Tazskan says. Then relays, what Velon mentioned, through Amabalis, to the castle.
That, the party on the ground are going to head into the maze now. For the sky castle, to continue with ballista bombardment of the cultists, located there. Also avoiding friendly fire, and not targeting the advancing party on the ground.

Tazskan, will move out with the others weary, and on the lookout for any more cultist patrols.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 19th Sep, 2018 - 4:57pm

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2018 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1130 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon asks jovially "So, who's good at mazes and puzzles?" "Perry?" "Lawrance, surely you have an overly complicated way to navigate us through a maze and ensure we don't get lost, eh?"

Velon leans over a little towards Perry and whispers in his ear "Wizards.... "

19th Sep, 2018 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine grins as see see how quickly the Blaze took out the enemy forces. She then grips the scimitar handle a bit more and says over the link; "Let's take out as many as we can, to the maze.."

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2018 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cratol is ready to head to the maze with the others. He walks next to Poljen and Morgaine as they head towards the maze with the others.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2018 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1130

Seeing the stragglers flee, Perry sheathes his blade and let's loose two sets of crackling purple beams of energy towards the backs of the runners.

--

When Velon asks him how to deal with the maze, Perry blinks a couple of times and looks at the height of hedges, "I mean, I could just fly up enough to see which way to go then drop back down and tell you guys which way to go. No need for any magic or mental connections blocked by anti magic fields for that. Just plain old flying with wings. Is that too simple?" Perry asks.

Specific Action: Eldritch blasts on the runners. Two rounds worth. Then flying up to see the layout as the group navigates through the maze to tell them which way to go.

Out of Character: Only doing two rounds of actions for the stragglers. Daishain, let me know if the flying up to see the maze layout works for Perry or if you want him to make any rolls to do this. It seems as though he could just fly up and see which way to go. Unlike Amabalis and the other birds/familiars he doesn't need magical links to communicate to the others.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 19th Sep, 2018 - 7:21pm

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2018 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1130

Poljen nods in agreement. "The sooner we get in there the better."

After hearing Lia remind him of Cyanwrath he shrugs, almost good-naturedly. "Re-match? I do not burn for a re-match with him. The reason I dueled him in Greenest was he offered us a good reason. Those prisoners otherwise most likely would have been slaughtered. He offered fair terms, so I accepted. And he fought honorably, according to our agreement. He bested me." He pauses before muttering, "Barely." Then his conversational tone returns.

"He even healed me afterwards. So I see no cause to thirst for another duel. That said, if I see a good reason to ask for, or accept his offering of such a match, I will gladly accept. I would prefer to see him die quickly, at the hands of the Silver Blaze, not necessarily Poljen, son of Nels. If dueling him would gain us something of value, yes, please."

He pauses, then grins. "Many of you know I survived an attack on my clan by the Stone Bears. But I do not crave vengeance on them. Do you know why? I will tell you. When they launched their sneak attack on us, do you know what the Snow Leopards were doing? Planning a sneak attack on the Stone Bears! It is our way. I bear them no ill will. I would willingly duel with many of them, but I do not hunt for them."

He sighs. "Since we last fought Cyanwrath, I have become a better fighter, a sturdier warrior. But I am sure he has not rested either. No doubt he has been training, and learning more of his magicks. If he wishes a duel, I will once more offer to fight him with weapons that are not enchanted, and no spells during the fight. But unless they find the weapon, or the gnome first, I suspect there will be no cause for such a duel."

He also grins at Perry's idea of simply flying with his wings. "A sound idea, Perry. But do be careful. They have many folks in there, some of whom may fly also. And I would wager that while magic can not come in or out of the maze, I suspect once we are inside, their magic may be able to harm us. And ours harm them, too, I hope!"

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.