Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1155 of 1199

Cratol will step on the multicolored circle - Page 1155 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Sep, 2018 - 4:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

19th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 259340
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
28th Sep, 2018 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1155

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine standing a bit back between Poljen and Cratol watches as the figure brings forth blue orbs and a barrier of sorts. She will ready herself for the fight, if she is needed, she will put the scimitar away and get out her longbow and nock an arrow on the string and ready to shot it at the figure.

Out Of Character: Doing Initiative for now, if the bow shots are needed will then do them.

Morgaine Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+4): 10 (1 roll)


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2018 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia curses under her breath as the golem stirs. "This looks promising, "she mutters. Lia stays aloft out of reach of the creature on her broom. She readies her shield and keeps her other hand free.

Mari grins as she sees the creature stir to life." Just when things were going so well. Oh, well. I knew it couldn't last." She laughs and takes up position behind the creature in order to flank with an ally if an attack is necessary.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Sep, 2018 - 3:51pm

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2018 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen tenses as the Guardian begins to… come to life, perhaps? Then he notices the glowing orbs that appear in each of its four hands. "It's the same color as the stone I am on," he exclaims, but then hears Velon cry out. He quickly steps off the stone, but still ready for a fight.

Out of Character: : I am betting we will need to essentially do this puzzle while battling it. Some of us can try to actually interfere with its attacks and stuff, while others who might not be able to have much of an effect can do the jumping on and off of the colored stones…

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2018 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 1155 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Nothing appears to change as Poljen steps off of his circle, the huge construct keeps moving.

When Velon steps onto the grey circle, the construct pauses for a few moments.

The orbs in its hands shift to grey, and then start lengthening. Soon the thing is wielding a massive two handed maul and a pair of crossbows the size of small ballistae.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 28th Sep, 2018 - 11:32pm

29th Sep, 2018 - 12:19am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, steps back from the multi colored stone.Startled by the creatures stirring to life.

Out of Character: will roll initiative here.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+0): 19 (1 roll)


Post Date: 29th Sep, 2018 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Velon jumps off of his gray circle and calls out to those near the multicolored one. “Try to change he color! Try to change the color!”

Velon hopes the golem will continue to be slowed by changing out its… weaponry? He ponders if he and Poljen could even just keep it busy for a time by swapping between gray and blue if necessary, but guesses it would eventually reach one of them with some attacks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2018 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1155

Cratol moves to get in position to step on his circle when called upon. He is ready to attack as needed.

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2018 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1155

Cratol will step on the multicolored circle to see what changes it does to the creature. Once it changes if it does or if nothing changes Cratol will step off and see what the next plan is.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.